- Around 7+ years of extensive experience in designing User Interface applications and integration of highly transactional and scalable Web Based Applications and UI Applications.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS and implemented customized User interface for the user using Node.JS.
- Experience in working MV* Architecture frameworks such as AngularJS and BackboneJS, React.JS, Redux.
- Experienced in OO design and Programming
- Expertise in building device independent UI designs using both media queries and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap.
- Extensive knowledge in CSS styling modules and thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code and experience working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Sublime text, Notepad++, Brackets and Microsoft Visual.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Excellent team player with profound communication including polished presentation skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using JQUERY and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Experience in working with Databases like SQL, SQLite.
- Worked in grunt and gulp for task running and minification.
- Expertise knowledge on Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and worked on few of them.
- Experience in building components using ES5.
- Proficient Knowledge in developing a SQL Server and also designing relational or non-relational database layering with it.
- Experience Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming in Server-side Scripting with Multithreading and Inheritance.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, and the flexibility to adapt in an ever-changing business environment and adapting quickly to the new emerging technologies.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Front End Developer
- Used jQuery framework for UI centric AJAX behavior.
- Developed POC on Angular 2.0 components and templates for the application, replaced JSON and used Typescript.
- Designed and developed customize scripts for various implementation like setting the User access based on their roles.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Developed new or improved existing responsive web pages by HTML5, media query, CSS Bootstrap grid layout, convert outdated web framework to modern AngularJS MVVM framework, Word Press template.
- Experience in developing AEM templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX; AEM Components/widgets, J2EE skill set.
- Worked on MV* Frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS Performs UNIT testing with Jasmine, and develops web services using RESTful API.
- Analyzed MVC architecture, Struts framework in view of the application workflow and application development.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Worked extensively on the React.JS, React-Bootstrap, JSX, CSS2/3, SCSS, Media queries for responsiveness.
- Handled HttpRequests using Axios which supports Promise API functionality native to JS ES6. Integrated User
- Used AJAX call to get JSON data from APIs and used data for various representations to the user.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to make data post and data retrieval components responsive.
- Involved in Server Side Object Oriented Programming using techniques like multithreading and inheritance.
- Customized the server to pick the local package JSON and run the application without changing the local paths and variables.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 4.
- Involved in Designing and developing inventory tracking components using object-oriented design and developing component diagram, use case, class diagram and sequential diagram in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MV* Framework like React-Redux and node.js
- Worked regularly with the Flex chart MVC structure using Parsley and FlexUnit for unit tests. This required good knowledge of OO design, composition,
- Developed user interface by using the React.JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Using OOJS (Object Oriented Java Script) for development of Rich Internet Desktop Applications.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Worked with responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks like Bootstrap and developed leveraged bootstrap grids, pagination, charts, and form controls.
- Well versed with TypeScript types, tuples, interfaces, classes, modules.
- Used TSLint tool that checks TypeScript code for readability, maintainability and functional errors.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Develop and design responsive web application using Angular 1.6 using ES6 standards
- Used Safari web inspectors to prototype, optimize and debug the web content on IOS and OSX.
- Incorporated various jQuery Widgets such as Date picker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Developed Angular 2.0 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations in Angular.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Front End Developer
- Worked closely with middle-ware developers and third-party team to carry out front-end data streaming. Set up project environment from scratch with Gulp.
- Built basic web page structure for MDI with HTML and AngularJS directives
- Migrating the Angular 1.4 application to Angular 2.0.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based
- Applied CSS, Bootstrap and Confidential Pattern Lab to carry out MDI responsive design
- Implemented and modified plug-in libraries for rendering page components like filters, auto-complete, dropdown, popover, phone number formatting, login validation and verification
- Built routing system, reusable filters, factories and controllers with AngularJS
- Implemented redirect configuration with 3rd party URL rewrite and SEO for MDI domain
- Minimized HTML, CSS and JS files by Gulp task.
- Develop the SPA using Angular 1.5 using ES6 standards
- Developed multi-tier application using ASP.NET web forms, C#, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Typescript Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Developed web client using node.js, Angular 2 and TypeScript.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base of Angular 1.4 to Angular2.
- The back-end use NodeJS, Express, MongoDB and mongoose to provide RESTful API.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- The front-end use HTML5, CSS3, React.JS, jQuery and Bootstrap to build a single page web app that communicate with back-end via RESTful API.
- Involved in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed a reusable micro service using Java WebSockets API.
- Developed user interface by using the React.JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented React.JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Experienced in data exchanging via WebSockets communication between browsers and web servers.
- Used GIT for version control, and helped with Jenkins configuration to deploy on DEV and QA environment
- Created Jasmine test cases to test on functions, page initialization and API calls
- Updated existing web contents based on requirement changes or user feedback
- Worked collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team to complete tasks using Agile methodology with security team, authentication team, deploy team, etc.
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
Java/ UI Developer
- Developing React.JS application using ES6 & Redux in agile environment
- Used Angular.js to develop a test application and used Angular models in that application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed front end features using Redux/ES6 with Webpack.
- Performs UNIT testing with Jest, and web-services with RESTful API.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data.
- Implemented Java script tree for hierarchy structure based on various roles.
- Involved in developing the responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop using CSS3 media queries and fluid grid system.
- Used React.JS to update the View for the user and control the application workflow.
- Involved in gathering application requirements, UI requirements, application workflow, developing UI wire frames\ prototypes\LOB requirements, and features requirements.
- Using complex Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Designed front-end applications, User Interactive web pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, D3.js, ECMA Script 5.0(ES5), Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX, React.js, Classic ASP.
- Responsible for debugging existing code to make sure that the site is fully functional
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using AngularJS 1.4.
- Used CSS preprocessors SASS for dynamically styling the web pages.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with existing styles and new CSS that was implemented.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in GUI design, Screen navigation, and database design with using various technologies.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Optimized the data transfer mechanism, such as compressing and WebSocket to lower the responsive time from backend.
- Defining the application front end structure using DOM.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming based upon requirements specified from the mock ups provided (HTML and CSS).
- Organized project activities and ensured that all project phases were followed and documented properly.
- Finished the program which contains thousands of lines of code including debugging, modifying UI and interacting with backend
- Worked on JAX-RS Calls to Resources, developed application workflow from backend to frontend.
- Involved in all phase of SDLC like requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.
- Cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and MAC.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and JSON.
- Working on SQLite Database and managing data in it.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used CSS along with RWD to apply unique styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked on media queries to improve the view of the web pages.
- Implemented the required light weighted data validation, manipulation, sorting work as required.
- Quality assurance of delivered components in the context of design and code reviews including the architecture to ensure policies and guidelines are followed.
- Implemented an AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using jQuery.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Used GIT for version control.