- If you are looking for a software engineer/web developer who sets high standards for himself, who is a mature and loyal team player, and who has the ability to add value through expertise, dedication, and long - term commitment, I believe you will be interested in my resume.
- Familiar with Polymer JS, C++, Java, big data, data mining, cloud computing, software as a service, data warehousing, operational data store, email marketing technology, email service providers.
- Strengths in software development, front end UI, database developing and data integration, software quality assurance, project management, technical support, network management, data security.
- Agile scrum software development technology.
- Account management and project management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with managing world-class support teams.
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize job requirements.
- Strong knowledge of customer relationship management software and metric reporting.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Working hard, moving fast, having the right attitude.
- Extensive professional experience in computer applications, in both business and engineering environments, in a variety of specialized industries including Information Technology, Accounting/Finance, and Engineering.
- User Centered Analysis and Design approach.
- Various aspects of User Experience fundamentals - Requirement Analysis, User Profiling/Grouping, Personas, Task Analysis, Wireframes, Prototyping, Usability Testing.
- Good in front-end frameworks - Angular JS, React JS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Conducting programming tasks including program design, program coding, debugging and documentation, contribute to architecture discussion, design and decision making process.
- Developing of client and internal projects, customizing solutions to fill departmental needs, and assisting in the design and implementation of the business system plan.
Platforms: Windows Server 2008-2016, Windows 95-10 and various protocols (FTP, DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, IPX / SPX), Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows NT Workstations 4.0, Linux. Installing and upgrading any operating systems, network installation.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Software Engineer/Web Developer
- Build form input validation using HTML5 and Angular JS Ver.4, used media query for responsive web pages.
- Contributing to feature and product innovations for a SPA web application and wrote Angular JS Ver.4 custom directives for implementing different parts of the application.
- Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Maintained brand standards under company guidelines.
- Consulted and documented UI best practices and code standards.
- Participated in projects in all stages of the product life cycle.
- Responsible for all aspects of project definition, development and managing team resources to achieve project goals.
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Had responsibility in all aspects of project definition and development, conducting programming tasks, program coding, debugging and documentation.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Involved in project planning for business environment with detail design proposal, coded and implemented application software.
- Lead a group of five engineers involved in project planning and resource allocation; supervised software/engineering projects through the development and QA cycle. education