- 10 years of work experience in analysis and development of engineering applications in C/C++ for embedded platforms in Linux environment.
- Experience in Set Top Box middle - ware development, Application development and porting.
Language: C, C++, QT
Tools: Makefile, GDB, Visual Studio IDEJira, Bugzilla, IBM Rational Team Concert
Version Control tools: CVS, Subversion, Perforce, Microsoft VSS.
- Involved in the development and maintenance of the latest Confidential application for a leading service provider in US.
- Experienced in application development in RDK environment.
- Worked in projects following Agile Methodology.
- Involved in the design and development of CAS processor for Confidential ( Confidential ) following the standard B-25 by ARIB.
- Involved in the design and development of Confidential Transport stream software de-multiplexer based on ISO/IEC 13818-1.
- Involved in porting the Platform Abstraction Layer for a Confidential application to Broadcom platform and coordinated its on-site integration activities.
- Developed service manager in an Confidential project, which involved the collection of all the required data on channel map, Confidential .
- Have experience in application development and debugging in Windows and Linux environment.
- Has worked from customer offices and has involved in customer interaction and offshore coordination.