- Over 5 years of experience in the field of front - end Web Development including Client/Server application design.
- Experience with developer tools of all browsers like Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Worked on responsive web design using CSS media queries and framework such as Bootstrap.
- Basic knowledge with unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience in BackboneJS and AngularJS for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Expertise in creating page layouts using CSS3 and with the style sheet management frameworks like SASS and LESS.
- Hands on experience in version control tools GIT and SVN and package manager NPM and Bower.
- Experience in managing daily communication with offshore development teams. Experience with IDE tools such as Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Involved in phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Agile and Scrum workflow.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to understand both technical and non-technical concepts and requirements and efficient trouble shooting skills to work independently or as a team member.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu
Web Services: XML, JSON, AJAX, Restful API, ParseJS
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle
Tools: SASS, Less, Yeoman, Gulp, Grunt, Bower
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Frontend Web/UI Developer
- Build-up the new UI structure using Bower and NPM tool along with Grunt and Browserify Frond-end bundling and building tools for compiling and organizing codes and packages.
- Use HandlebarsJS, MoustacheJS and UndersocreJS templating tools to build-up HTML webpages.
- Use Bootstrap and LESS preprocessor to style webpages and use them for responsive design.
- Develop Confidential Express orders add-in and edit page for recording and dispatching different orders from different co-operate companies; Order Edit modal pages for editing existing orders using pop-up modals and communicate with backend to store data into backend data base built on BackboneJS frontend framework.
- Develop Confidential Express Admin pages for internal agents to assign each order to driver on Google Map or on a selection sheet; Google Map Selection pages for internal agents to pick up orders from Google Map and assign to drivers; Sheet Selection pages for internal agents to directly select orders from a dynamic table and assign to drivers built on BackboneJS frontend framework.
- Use Sublime, Webstorm for Front-end IDE development tool.
- Closely work with product manager to understand wireframe mockups and implement wireframes into our projects.
- Work in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Use GIT and Github for source control.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed a web user interface, which provides an integrated solution to the acquirers and issuers to control transaction authentication and authorization for debit card transaction processing.
- Built-up the UI structure using NodeJS and NPM tool along with Gulp, Cartero and Browserify Frond-end bundling and building tools for easily organizing multi-page web apps into reusable packages.
- Used HandlebarsJS template to build-up HTML webpages and communicate with Backend responses.
- Used Bootstrap3 and LESS to style webpages and use them for responsive design.
- Writing the unit test for Front-end using Chai, Sinon and Mocha.
- Used Sublime, Atom for Front-end IDE development tool.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of website based on Model-View-Control (MVC) architecture using Angular.JS.
- Created detail screen using Modal Service from AngularUI.
- Created reusable modules using Angular.JS features like Factories, Routes and Dependency Injections.
- HTML and DHTML was accomplished through Angular.JS directives in the project. Many AngularJS capabilities were being used including directives, two-way data-binding, routing, templating, services, etc.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using AngularJS built-in $http object.
- Made the website responsive for resolutions of larger screens using CSS3 media queries.
- Closely worked with product manager to understand wireframe mockups and implement wireframes into our projects.
- Worked closely with QA team in resolving defects.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used GIT and Github for code management.
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
- Used JQuery UI plugins and widgets to implement fancy select menus, accordion FAQs, live chatting box, quotation request system and Confidential Career job search system.
- Developed an internal project management ticket system using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Used CSS and Bootstrap to develop webpages with responsive design.
- Developed Confidential Mobile applications using JQuery Mobile UI.
- Used JQuery Grid plugin to store customer data and work closely with back-end team to find ways to push the existing web technology using Oracle database.
- All projects in Confidential use GIT for source control.
- Used GIT for the project repository and for our code base (command prompt/multiple branches)
- Used Firebug, IE developer toolbar and Google Chrome debugger for debugging and testing.
- Worked closely with QA team in resolving defects.
- Worked on cross browser testing in IE, Mozilla and Chrome.