- 8+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with a deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in the core of complex technologies. Solid experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation and maintenance of various web applications using Python and Django
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, and PyDev .
- Hands on Experience with the implementation of Python libraries NumPy, SciPy, PyTables, SQL Alchemy , MatPlotLib, Pandas, Beautiful Soup and urllib in various tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts and Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++.
- Experienced in Working on Big Data Integration and Analytics based on Hadoop, Spark and No - SQL databases like Hbase and MongoDB .
- Hands on experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Experience in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton and frameworks such as DJANGO .
- Experience in writing Subqueries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Basic knowledge on Rest API and JSON Parsing, jQuery and Angular JS
- Experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux.
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Good knowledge on front-end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of Apache server, Apache Server Tomcat, and Web logic.
- Experience in designing the automation framework using Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test specifications and test coverage.
- Experience on Hadoop (HDFS), Hive QL, Impala, Apache Drill, Apache Spark, SQOOP, FLUME/Kafka.
- Experience with Version Control with SVN, CVS, and GIT . project Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2to deploy into AWS.
- Python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture and hands-on Engineering.
- Experience in testing frameworks like Behave
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL, PostgreSQL , Oracle and MongoDB. Designed and Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in implementing PEP8 coding standards.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Good knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins, TeamCity, AnthillPro.
- Experience in developing big data applications using Hadoop framework and its eco systems like MapReduce.
- Designed and implemented Hive and Pig UDF's using Python for evaluation, filtering and storing of data.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows and Mac
Programming Languages: Python,java,PL/SQL,java script and shell scripting
Databases: Oracle 10/11g, MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL
Big data Ecosystems: Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Cassandra
Tools: Intellij, Pycharm, FileZilla, PL/SQL Developer, and TOAD
Integration Tools: Jenkins and Web Builder
Version Control: GitHub and SVN
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Git, and VersionOne
Cloud: VPC creation, EC2 instance, S3 buckets, RDS instances, Amazon command line, cloudFront, IAM, creating security groups, managing S3 object lifecycle, creating CDN, implementing S3 security & Encryption, Route53, working with databases and DNS, Using bootstrap scripts, AWS EC2 and S3
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Worked on MVC architecture using PHP, Python as controller.
- Worked on packages like socket, REST API, Django .
- Experience in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- All these four micro services are deployed in Mesos cluster in AWS using Jenkins, Marathon, and Chronos.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Did extensive work with ETL testing including Data Completeness, Data Transformation & Data Quality for various data feeds coming from source.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Design and implemented custom Bash scripts for controlling the data flow from the PostgreSQL database.
- Wrote REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications for insurance premium calculations, using Django's REST framework .
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA .
- Installation, Configuration, administration of Red Hat Linux .
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Worked with Level two support team, DBAs and infrastructure team to improve the efficiency and capacity of our system.
- Utilized PyUni t, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Risk analysis for potential points of failure (database, communication points and file system errors).
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN .
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
Environment: Python, Django, Mesos, Jenkins, AWS, CICD, ANT, MAVEN, Flask, PHP, C++, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, XHTML, Docker, XML, GitHub, Flash, MYSQL, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which Open Stack would be deployed.
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soap, NumPy and SQL Alchemy.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robot parser, iter tools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python Open Stack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and jQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and CSS. At client end, I use ANGULARJS framework, HTML5 and CSS3 with third party libraries.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Jira
- Worked on front end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Preparation of Test Cases based on ETL Specification Document, Use Cases, Low Level Design document.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL , queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MYSQL DB package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Added several options to the application to choose algorithm for data and address generation.
- Developed and designed automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Developed the project in Linux environment.
- Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process. Experience in MongoDB (No SQL), Oracle and MS SQL server DB Tasks (DML and user management etc.) and Managed and optimize the Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins .
- Maintained the versions using GIT and sending the release notes for each release
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and CSS.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology for developing application.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed, Use-Case Class and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design techniques.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL. Built application logic using Python 2.6.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Developed RESTful services using Django .
- Designed and developed communication between client and server using Secured Web services.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL . Involved in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Create and enhanced existing automated solutions.
- Parse JSON and XML data using Python.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Experienced in writing indexes, views, constraints, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and user defined functions or subroutines in MySQL.
- Utilized Subversion control tool to coordinate team work.
- Used Selenium Libraries to write fully functioning test automation process.
- Used various Transformations like Aggregator, Router, Expression, Source Qualifier, Filter, Lookup, Joiner, Sorter, XML Source qualifier, Stored Procedure and Update Strategy.
- Created AD-Hoc reports using Report Builder and maintained Report Manager for SSRS .
- Created number of standard reports and complex reports to analyze data using Slice & Dice and Drill Down, Drill through using SSRS .
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Flat File, Raw File, XML and any OLE DB Data Source to Excel, Flat File, Raw File, any OLE DB or MS SQL Server Destinations by using SSIS services.
- Created stored procedures to build the Fact tables in the data mart for Multi-Dimensional analysis using (SSAS) and produced ad-hoc, standard and super user reports using SSRS .
- Migrated data from various sources including flat files, MS Access, to MSSQL Server 2005 and vice-versa using ETL.
- Worked on installation, configuration, development, maintenance, administration and upgrade .
- Generated Pie chart and Bar graphs for the exported data to represent graphical analysis .
- Created Entity Relationship ( ER ) Diagrams to the proposed database.
- Maintain referential integrity, Domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints
- Imported Different Datasets from MS ACCESS to SQL SERVER for Analysis Process.
- Developed and deployed packages in SSIS, imported data on daily basis from the OLTP system, Staging area to Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Created and implemented Cubes and designed attribute relationships for optimal performance of Hierarchies and Fact Dimensions.
- Worked closely with .Net developer to create and to write Procedure using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
Environment: SQL server, Linux Environment, Ubuntu Operating System, SQL queries (Complex Joins, Sub Queries), SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ER-diagrams, Dash Boards.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture by employing SOAP and other tools for data exchanges and updates.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used JAX-RS (REST) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services with Apache CXF framework.
- Used Restful API and SOAP web services for internal and external consumption.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Transaction and Oracle to create Club Systems Component.
- Wrote backend jobs based on Core Java& Oracle Data Base to be run daily/weekly.
- Coding the core modules of the application compliant with the Java/J2EE coding standards and Design Patterns .
- Written Java Script, HTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Worked on Service-side and Middle-tier technologies, extracting catching strategies/solutions.
- Design data access layer using Data Access Layer J2EE patterns. Implementing the MVC architecture Struts Framework for handling databases across multiple locations and display information in presentation layer.
- Used XPath for parsing the XML elements as part of business logic processing.