- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development, which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Experience in creating, consuming Web Services and working with third party web service APIs and Web Services using Ajax and jQuery.
- Experience on Typescript, AngularJS 2.0/4.0 for mobile applications, web API and browser clients.
- Working with AngularJS 2.0/4.0 modules, classes, components and templates
- Skills in optimizing Responsive Web design using CSS media queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience in debugging the code using browser tools like Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Expertise in using source code control systems using GIT.
- Extensive experience in using Yeoman, Bower, NPM for scaffolding the application.
- Expertise in building single page web applications using AngularJS 2.0, AngularJS 4.0
- Experience working with various IDEs such as Notepad++, WebStorm, Eclipse, Brackets and Sublime text.
- Good Knowledge on testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Mocha.
- Possesses excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills with a results-oriented attitude with the capability to handle new technologies.
Frameworks: AngularJS 2.0/4.0., D3.JS, Bootstrap,jQuery,BackboneJS, NodeJS
Unit Testing: Jasmine, Karma
IDEs worked on: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage
Editors: Notepad++,Dream viewer, Sublime text
Application Servers: Tomcat Apache Server, HTTP Web Server
Standards Used: W3C, WCAG, Section 508 Protocols
Version Tools: SVN, GIT Hub
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB
Browser: IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Bootstrap, LESS and Sublime Text Editor.
- Responsible for storing and retrieving user entered data to HTML session storage, hence giving user a better experience using less bandwidth and improved performance.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Defined new validation logic with AngularJS 2.0/4.0 for the form field validation implemented using HTML5.
- Ported and redesigned the Lead management system using AngularJS framework implementing modular design and worked with Declarative Bindings.
- Responsible for creating AngularJS components like controllers, services, directives and filters to create different user data forms and implemented form validation using AngularJS.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback and also Worked as a front-end web developer, Node.js and AngularJS based application
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository.
- Used AngularJS service to communicate with Restful Web Services and JSON data.
- Implemented routing and single page application using AngularJS Route Providers.
- Used JQuery library function for Client side application and good knowledge on jqLite.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using Bootstrap.
- Experience in using so many directives and ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Wrote and maintained the tests in Jasmine testing framework, Chai that are often used in conjunction with Jasmine and Mocha.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Experience in working with HTML5 canvas element to create work flow chart with libraries and framework.
- Involved in creating responsive web pages with Bootstrap and CSS framework like SASS.
- Comfortable with HTML5(new tags, changes, canvas) and CSS3(selectors, animations and transforms)
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Used the Node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on a responsive website for smart devices using Responsive web design.
- Incorporated various jQuery Widgets such as Date picker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Involved in writing code, daily for Node.js persistence layers and web services and AngularJS single page applications and mobile solutions.
- Strong expertise in cross platform mobile application development, expertise in cross platform development across Android or iOS or Windows Phone.
- Used karma and jasmine to do unit testing and end to end testing.
- Experience in Version Control like SVN and Github.
- Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
UI/Front End Developer
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data and Created custom directives for re-usable components.
- Implemented template system using AngularJS, rendered data with different templates according to business requirement.
- Modified the source code for Infinitest plugin which supports Test Driven Development (TDD) to display a customized message alerting a user whenever he writes a method in a class without writing a corresponding test case.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, npm, Grunt, Bower, Git.
- Developed this Web application cross - devices and cross - browser compatible
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Implemented Directives to make customized components.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Developed Browser and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap.
- Used Source Tree, Git for version control for defect tracking.
- Setup Agile iteration, product life cycle and had daily scrum meetings.
- Designed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as making the page’s dynamic using AJAX and JSON.
- Developed jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery. Ajax (options) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Worked in Agile and Scrum development environments.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Played a team member role by providing individualized instruction based on observation on project.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Involved in full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Using Google analytics reports optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS and fixed the issues for the pages with low traffic and high load time.