- Familiar with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Designs for solving Software Problems .
- Expert in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular.js framework .
- Good knowledge of Data Binding, Dependency Injection, Custom Directives, Custom Filters, Services, Factories and Routing.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Webservices design development and deployment using WSDL, SOAP, RESTful Webservices.
- Good Experience working with Node.js (Grunt, Bower, Express, HTTP, FS) and experience implementing custom directives in Angular.js.
- Experienced in developing REST based Web API with Node JS using routing frameworks such as Express.js and Restify. REST API for CRUD operations to develop MongoDB.
- Developed attractive responsive web pages for all devices such as Mobile, Tablet, desktop/laptop screens using Bootstrap Framework and Media Query.
- Having experience with Sass and Object Oriented CSS .
- Good Experience of Database such as MySQL, that was including SQL queries , stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, HTTP.
- Good experience with Sublime Text, Brackets, Eclipse, Notepad++, Atom, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio.
- Experience in Debugging Tools like Chrome Dev, Firebug, Karma, and Jasmine .
- Expert in Agile Methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Having team spirit, good communication skills, leader ship, and problem solving ability.
- Worked on Web Application using Node.js.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins.
- Having knowledge of task runners like Grunt, Gulp, Web Pack.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like log4J, project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom Angular.js directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0 along with Bootstrap, CSS3 to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Experienced in developing REST API which is secured by using HTTPS and securing the API by enabling the CORS on the listeners.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J.
- Familiar with Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Jasmine, karma.
- Having strong object-oriented programming with Node.js skills.
- Having good knowledge of popular Node.js web frameworks (eg. Express).
- Capable of leaning new technologies with the positive spirit.
- Having good experience working with Web 2.0 technologies.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Clear Case, Github, SVN, GIT for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
Languages & Framework: Asp.Net, Node.js, C#, PHP, Visual Studio 2015, Express, C/C++, Java
IDE/Tool: Sublime, Brackets, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Atom, Visual studio code, Web storm.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL.
Software Methodologies & Version Control Tools: Agile, Waterfall, UML, Design Pattern, Chrome Dev, Firebug, Karma, Jasmine.
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Debugging & Testing Tool: Chrome Dev, Firebug, Karma, Jasmine.
Confidential, Los Angeles
- Developed single page applications using Angular2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.js.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers. Extensively involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations.
- Experienced in developing applications using React.js for view rendering and implementing React.js with Redux and Flux to achieve MVC design flow to the application.
- Implemented JUnit for application Unit Testing as a part of Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Developed robust form management system with complete CRUD capabilities in React Native, Redux, and Firebase.
- Used Message-driven batch application using Spring Batch to handle multiple requests accessed through Message Queue services between several Micro services in the application.
- Used NPM packages like babel, hot-loader, and web pack, React-tabs, node-sass.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Used JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Developed the Flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Migrated the code to React.js with Redux.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on AWS EC2 instances.
- Developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node.js Serverless architecture.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower, git.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular2 UI Bootstra p for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Closely worked with Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and Redux to root the URL's properly.
- Implemented AJAX and promises and handled request and responses for various modules
- Used Maven as a build tool and Tomcat Webserver for deploying the application.
- Used Babel, Typescript and Web pack as a module loader/bundler and used along with React.js
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application (SPA).
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express.js, Require.js, React.js and Node.js.
- Involved in defining build process with Maven scripts and customizing through CI builds using Jenkins.
- Construct powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and ES2015
- Involved in Construction of UI using JQuery, Angular.js, Bootstrap and Java scripting.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Developed the HTTP based Web Service Client which calls up the existing web service to get the application related data which comes in XML format.
- Used Apache Tomcat (local server) to deploy the application and responsible for developing integration test for an AWS-hosted cloud application using TDD.
- Working on popular framework (eg. Express) of Node.js.
- Working on File Systems of Node.js.
- Working on HTTP protocols of Node.js.
- Using Angular JS factory and services for data sharing.
- Developing applications using Angular.js single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Using $http in Angular JS for consuming RESTful web services.
- Extensively using jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Handling all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Used $http and $q with Angular.js interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Work in Agile Environment and worked with the Project Management tool like JIRA.
- Used JQuery for the client side validations and AJAX calls to communicate with SOAP/REST Services by using XML and JSON data.
- Learning reuiqre.js, backbone.js and React.js.
- To streamline my development process I have used CSS preprocessors such as SaaS and Less.
- Used latest web technologies ECMA Script 6, React.js, Babel, Node and Web-Pack.
- Developed RESTful web services using Express.js and Node.js, PHP.
Front End Developer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Involved in designing and developing the application using MVC, JSP.
- Planned and maintained a sprint cycle to accomplish project milestones.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Front End Developer
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirements.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Worked with the development team to build internal and client online systems.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented a common styling with the help of Bootstrap across entire application that controls color, layout, width, height, font size, images size and accomplished other graphic related features.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Brought innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems.
- Involved in designing and developing web pages using C# and ASP.Net.