- Experience in working with Angular2 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Hands on Knowledge on Azure Cloud Services for creating Web - Applications and Knowledge on Azure CLI.
- Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB’s, Cloud Services, etc.
- Experienced on creating and managing Azure VM, VMware tools, Cloud Services, and Storages.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular 2/4 and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node.js server-side code.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.js along with Express JS.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Good experience in automated build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Used Jenkins for build Process to Generate Continuous Integration and Version Control is done by GIT.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and many other design applications.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Extensive experience working under agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Visual Studio Code, Web Strom, Sublime and Notepad++.
IDE s: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, WebStorm, Sublime.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Operating systems: Mac OS, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Build Tools: Jenkins
Database: SQL Server, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
Confidential, Schaumberg, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Daily programming in server and client side by using Angular2, Node.JS and ExpressJS.
- Extensive use of Angular2 for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular JS.
- Worked on Angular2 directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular2 directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in Angular 2 and Responsive Web Design.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups (PSD).
- Used Node JS, Angular 2 and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked in using Angular 2 components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Knowledge in using Angular 2, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using Angular 2.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviors, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes in CSS.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- As a backend developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Implemented Routers& History in Single Page App (SPA).
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Design and Develop Micro services platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp and NPM to build and test applications.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Created a custom responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular 2.
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in Angular2.
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's using Angular2 $http service.
- Defined new validations through Angular2 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Angular2 multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Developer responsive interface using Bootstrap and used SASS for CSS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used Media Queries for the design to be compatible in all devices.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC framework.
- Used Dreamweaver as editor for designing new pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Worked on Cross-Browser Compatibility and tested each & every web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Used Media Queries to deal with different CSS related issues on different devices.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Bootstrap and Express.
- Expertise in ReactJS framework and integrate them to Node.jsserver-side code.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Created flux stores to migrate an existing flux app to redux.
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JS, Redux that meets accessibility of web browser.
- Developed the backend by using Node JS, express and MongoDB.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, ExpressJS, and Node.js.
- Developed client side drop down menus, toggles and search bars using Twitter-Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation & storage purposes in the project.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format
- Used Local Storage to store & retrieve insensitive user data during transition between the different pages.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Responsible to for making the dynamic page’s using AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between HRMS and Finance.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML&CSS, Bootstrap.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, and MySQL.
- Understand each and every module and gathered and managed the project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Wrote external CSS file, which linked to the HTML file to increase the traffic of the web site.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS.
- Developed the application logos and images by using Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator.
- Developed the Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with the help Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and AdobeContributeCS3 and AJAX.
- Designed the graphic objects, illustrations, images (vector and bitmap) and banners with using Adobe Flash MX and F Script, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Developed E-commerce enterprise applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, DOM, PHP Script, JSP Script and CSS based on the W3C standards.