- Graphic, visual and web designer with experience in the management of the complete design processfrom concept to delivery.
- Expert at interdepartmental and client coordination and communication.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, web design and management applicationsinteractive and video applications and the printing process.
- Experienced in handling multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 and CC) Photoshop Adobe Illustrator
- InDesign Acrobat Pro QuarkXPress
- Premiere Pro Digital imaging Microsoft Office
- HTML Hybris Celum
- DotNetNuke (DNN) Web content management Website testing
- Web analytics Prepress and preflight Email campaigns
- Audition Flash Dreamweaver
- Digital photography Printing process knowledge Illustration
Confidential, Huntersville, NC
- Designed creative advertising and marketing materials for Confidential franchise dealers to increase business.
- Created logos for franchise dealers including company, special events and social media used for promotions.
- Communicated with manufacturers to adhere to brand standards and co - op requirements to prevent lawsuits.
- Edited video and audio for company use on websites and social media. This helped educate dealers and employees on important issue, events and how to increase sales and cut cost.
- Responsible for a monthly multi-department interactive file. This helped field associates to be more organizedefficient and give a good impression to potential buyers by having all information in one place. This helped increase sales and gain or retain customers.
- Member of a special team creating presentations that helped gain and retain customers.
Confidential, Huntersville, NC
Web Designer and Content Management
- Involved in the creation, content and function of the eCommerce business to business ( Confidential ) websites including Confidential Online, Confidential Connect and big corporations.
- Worked with multiple departments and clients to design web banners, web ads, promotions and logos for the company and client websites.
- Managed the overall content of websites using Hybris, Celum and Oracle. This also included testingtroubleshooting and fixing websites in production and UAT environments.
- Assisted the Tools & Supplies Department by designing web media, printed materials, e - mail promotions and ther marketing materials. This helped promote specials and boost sales in a department heavily needing it.
- Drafted mock-ups, designs and functionality for web pages. This included making them more user friendly and efficient using UX design and methods.
- Responsible for the design layout of a mobile app used to assist salespeople in the auto industry.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Graphic Designer and Web Designer
- Responsible for the design of publications and magazines including layout, covers and ads.
- Improved the overall publications with excellent response from the advertisers and audience.
- Was responsible for designing web ads, banners and graphics for the publication websites.
- Also worked on maintaining and updating the websites as well as creating paid for pages.
- This helped the company s online exposure grow and bring in additional income.
- Was the website, e - mail and server administrator.
- Doing this helped save the company money by reducing the use of external IT companies.
- Supported sales staff and created company promotions to increase employee production and sales.