- 11 years extensive experience in Web Application Development and Implementation in various domains like Finance, GIS, e - Commerce mostly in the Front end web development.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Highly motivated and result oriented professional with experience as a Senior Web Developer. Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality, Requirements and to translate them to system requirement specifications.
- Conversant with all the phases of SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) with experience in Design, Development, Testing, Integration and Implementation of n-tier applications on a LAMP and WAMP platforms.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS and jQuery.
- Extensive experience of recent technologies like node.js, kinect.js, PhoneGap, REST API, OAuth 2.0, Sencha touch and EXT JS
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D), Development and Implementation of Client-Server/Web development using n-tier architecture.
- Experience as web developer in developing commercial enterprise web applications using Object oriented PHP 5.0, MySQL, Apache, XML, AJAX and Dreamweaver 8.0/10.0.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Work experience in implementing PHP security features including code access security and role based securities.
- Ability to work with Web Integration Bridges, Web Services, Third Party APIs like Google Maps API, facebook API etc.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture, I am very efficient in separating every layer of my code according to the functionality performed by it.
- Expertise in working with browsers compatibility issues.
- Sound knowledge in SEO, making the websites SEO Friendly and ranking in search engines
- Expertise in creating and maintaining blogs.
- Achievements in performance tuning of web applications..
- Well versed with multiple version control tools like SVN, CVS, Source Control, and Sub-Versioning.
Operating System: Linux, Mac OS X, TinyOS
Development Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, Cloud9, Quanta Plus
Web Technologies: PHPMyAdmin, CPanel, LAMP, WAMP, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Codev
Frameworks and Libraries: Angular.js, React.js, JQuery, Processing.js, node.js, Kinect.js, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, EXT JS
Design Tools: GIMP, FluidUI
Server: Apache, Node
Debugging Tools: Google Chrome Web Debugger
Version Control: SVN, Mercurial, GIT
Confidential, Los Angelses, CA
Lead Full-Stack Engineer
- Built a POC in vanilla/jQuery, and then I moved our electron app over to react and included that with my deliverable as a poc of a “better way forward”.
- Developed single page application using React and Redux and used React.js for development of application view components.
- Designed and implemented React Router structure, React Redux components, Redux store state structure, Rest API React components, React components communication scheme
- Used npm to manage the necessary packages like babel, webpack-dev- server, sass loader and react-hot- loader.
- Work with node.js and built applications with Electron.atom.io framework.
- HTML5 software development along with extensive use of jQuery and other node packages.
- Developed REST web server in Node.js/Express.js for exposing key API’s and designed and developed websocket specs and REST Api’s in Node.js, .
- Used latest ECMAScript 6 features such as Class, Promise, Modules, Generators, arrow functions etc. for developing backend in Node.js.
- Scaled Node.js servers using node modules such as cluster and child process spawn for managing CPU intensive tasks and load balancing
- Use IPC to handle multi windowed desktop applications.
- Use web sockets to handle communication between client and server.
- Use GSAP (GreenSock) to create rich user experiences in a desktop environment.
- Rapid development cycle. Built client desktop application AND server from scratch in <2 months with 1 other developer.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Web/Mobile Application Developer
- Developed portal SPAs using AngularJS and managed application views and routing using AngularJS UI router. Used Angular JS Routes, Built services like Location, Scope, Window, http and RouteParams etc.
- Use AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to Dynamic overlay contents on web pages.
- Responsible for designing Front-end as well as Back-end
- Working with browsers compatibility issues.
- Estimated time to develop for all approved prototypes and the implementation of those prototypes using jQuery and CSS as well as showing to project leads and receiving and implementing any changes or implementation updates
- Responsible for designing svg graphics using GIMP
- Knowledge of converting the PHP application to node.js application
- Developed the whole application around the concept of JSON
- Assist with walk-through and usability testing. Updated UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Developing UI solutions to help users in their routine operations.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Developed Tabbed pages using Advanced AJAX and JSON for quick view of related content, providing both functionality and ease of access to the user
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Implement AJAX components.
- Implement XML parsing code for different application.
- Involved in all phases of Software System Life Cycle - Analysis, systems specification, design, implementation, testing, and integration, support of application deployment.
- Knowledge the Database Schema design and normalization in designing new databases for the expanding applications
- Knowledge of Implemented Session Handlers to be persisted into the MySQL database tables
- Knowledge of Developing PDF Forms for Reporting,
- Implemented a Ajax in a application. Developed an Ajax framework for Internet Application access to databases.
- Used Ajax to send or get minor data (XML) from server to generate reports.
- Knowledge of Developed the Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL for database intensive operations.
- • Knowledge of data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of Creating and using SQL Queries, Scripts and Stored Procedures for data validations.
- System used to computerize & track all procedural steps involving in applying for a loan by desired consumer after selecting the product, processing the loan & approving or rejecting loan, tracking loan payments & generating system reports as required by management & finance teams.
- Analyzed & understood the existing complex financial system.
- Gathered requirements from the finance team to design the database & decide technology to use.
- Built PHP functional code to implement each & every functionality which involved intense
- Interaction with the MySQL database.
- Installed, Configured & maintained Linux server & LAMP stack
- Played vital role in testing the product.
- Configured Apache Server and MySQL Database Server.