- Certified salesforce app builder developer and certified platform developer. Over 3+ years of experience as an information technology professional.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce CRM administrator and developer.
- 2+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance, implementation of front - end/ client-servers/web/window applications.
- Good organizational communication skill, ability to express technical concepts and ability to adapt quickly and work successfully as a part of team.
- Experience in working with Onsite-Offshore model i.e. global delivery model.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Developed apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers on Force.com platform to customize application functionalities.
- Developed visual force pages, s-control, web services, components, tabs, custom objects, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating custom objects, various types of custom fields, buttons, links, record types, custom formula fields, field Dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL & integrated SOAP/REST based web services.
- Worked with POs/SMEs in finalizing the user stories for sprints using JIRA.
- Customized Salesforce CRM for generating Web-to-leads, Web-to-cases and Email-to-case.
- Worked on different environments i.e. sandbox and production.
- Migrated data from traditional applications to salesforce using import wizard and data loader utility.
- Developed different page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed technical design documents per different phases of development.
- Deployed customization from sandbox to another environment by change sets and ANT migration tool.
- Installed AppExchange applications per business needs.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different organization levels. In addition, created various profiles and configured permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Profound understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), waterfall and agile methodology practices.
- Motivated software developer capable of multi-tasking project activities and looking to working in either of the environment i.e. big and small team.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, design, functional & technical specification, coding, testing and document preparation.
- Worked on MVC architecture.
- Developed database schemas, tables, functions, triggers, sequences, stored procedures, views in
- Oracle using TOAD.
- Worked on core java using java apis such as collections, multithreading, exception handling, generics, enum, and i/o to fulfill business logic.
- Support QA team/Business users during testing phase i.e. System testing, Integration Testing, UAT, etc.
- Wrote JDBC code to connect data layer with database to perform data persistence.