- Experience with HTML 5, CSS3 in designing static web pages by using new HTML 5 elements and with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Media Queries for responsive design.
- Expertise in HTML, AJAX, Java Script , D3.JS, Grunt and JQuery Data Table.
- Experience with BOOTSRAP in responsive web design, developed a custom CSS theme with BOOTSTRAP framework.
- Experience with JQUERY, developed web applications using JQUERY Effects, JQUERY html, JQUERY Traversing, JQUERY Form Validations, JQUERY Ajax for retrieving web service data in JSON.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React JS, Angular JS, to build high - quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN and GIT .
- Hands on experience in working on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Experience in using various tools for development and design like Notepad ++ and IDEs such as Net Beans and Eclipse .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience on jasmine framework for unit testing.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Perform web optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over cross browsers and platforms.
- Experience in coding and debugging application using debug tool, such as, Firebug , IE Tester, and Chrome inspector.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Good Knowledge CORE JAVA, J2EE and SPRING MVC Framework.
- Good Understanding in creating Restful Services with SPRING MVC Framework and using HIBERNATE.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training, experience on AGILE and SCRUM design methodologies.
- A strong leader and team player; adept at supporting team members to achieve personal and professional goals. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Web Service: Rest, SOAP.
Programming Language: Java script, C++, C
Databases:: PL/SQL(oracle),MSSQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL,MONGO DB.
Operating System: : Windows, UNIX, Linux .
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Frameworks: Angular.js, Backbone.js
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, HTTP servers.
Version Control: SVN, GitHub.
Methodologies:: SAFE, Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML
- As a Developer responsible for design development of translate application and track modules in this Application.
- Worked in a team, and involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) from wireframes.
- Worked in Agile environment with 2 week and 3-week sprint process environments.
- Worked on application related implementation flow of the project using wireframes and prototype
- Used various jQuery plugins depending on the application requirements
- Worked on the MVC frameworks (AngularJS) to design the web pages and created custom directives, two-way data bindings.
- Used built in directives for the two-way data bindings and used $scope, $resource extensively in AngularJS .
- Experience in writing test cases using Jasmine and karma.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used SASS pre-processor.
- Used UI-router for routing purpose.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 Forms API to get the data from the user
- Have worked on Angular2 components and Angular 4.0 and worked on POCs
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module
- Optimized the performance of the application using Bundling and Angular2.
- Implemented Angular 2.0 Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Implemented Restful Ape from core using Node.js and Express Framework.
- Worked with Typescript and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify etc.)
- Transformed the Angular 2 response using Angular 2 observables.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Creating custom directives and custom filters using AngularJS
- Accessed Angular js 2.0 built in $http service from controller using Dependency Injection features.
- Making Ajax calls to communicate with the servers and to get the data in the JSON format . Deal well with Server side Integration and fetching of data from Web Services
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Experience on using Grunt implementation
- Used SVN, GIT for source code version control.
- Experienced Maven for build and deploy application
- Using Radar, Espresso for bug/task tracking and time tracking.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS for patient module.
- Developed AJAX application and debugging using GWT framework .
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Involved in creating styling framework for the web pages using CSS Bootstrap along with grids, Pagination, Dialog box, Carousel, Form, Navbar and Table.
- Involved in development of UI models using JSP and Servlets. Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Created AJAX calls to exchange information with MySQL.
- Created Responsive Web Design using CSS Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Involved in File Manipulation, consuming and developing RESTful Web Service using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Involved in consuming RESTful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile Methodology.
- Worked with version control management tool GIT for project check in, checkout.
- Used automation testing framework Protractor to test AngularJS web application.
- A test framework which is called KARMA has been implemented which is very much efficient and flexible for the AngularJS framework.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
User Interface Developer
- Designed wireframes and compositions for multi-platform requirements - mobile, tablet and web.
- Developed responsive HTML for the web comps, including CSS and Jquery.
- Designed and developed multiple UI skinsfor web based applications for a diverse group of external clients.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Expertise in surveying the products and have financial experience.
- Interacted and worked with various users/client groups - actively participated in requirements gathering sessions, brainstorming, effort estimation and client demonstrations.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Tested site for cross-browser and cross-platform performance
- Developed and received W3C accessibility compliance.
- Work with technical, design, business, and editorial staff to create applications and pages.
- Performed quality assurance activities for Web, Android and iOS apps.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery JSON, Ajax, MySQL.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
User Interface Developer
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5/HTML, CSS3and JQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework.
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS Framework, angularJS, KnockoutJS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Experience in making responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented JQuery based accordion styles and handled complete JQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used JSON to fetches the data from Web Services.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
- Designed and developed application components and architectural proof of concepts using Java, jQuery and AJAX.
- Developed front end for the entire website using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Used Tableless Design in CSS for positioning the elements.
- Used jQuery High charts for interactive charts on the web application.
- Extensively used JQUERY UI, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and supportive.
- Extensively used PHP scripting for interaction between web pages and also to Create, Read, Update and Delete data from MySQL database.
- Participated in Enterprise Integration experience web services.
- Developed XML files for mapping requests to controllers.
- Developed stored procedures for MySQL Database
Confidential, Los angles, CA
- Responsible for designing and developing website using CSS and HTML.
- Used CSS3 for styling and creating grids.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Resolved some cross browser issues.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL.