Special Skills: Computer Systems Applications/Accounting/Programming/Financial Reports/Status
Special Skills: Business administration - Accounting / Finance - Computer Systems Solutions
Special Skills: Excel (EXPERT-ADVANCED) Pivot Tables - Macros - Query - Graphics -VBA Visual Basic
Other Skills/Knowledge: HFM - FR (Hyperion Financial Report Studio) - FDM (Financial Data Quality Management), DRM
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and develop BI Solutions for Confidential & Confidential (Environmental Health & Safety) for different modules as Incident Management, Integrated Incident & Claims Management, Behavior Based Safety (BBS), Risk Assessment Management, Chemicals & MSDS Management, Industrial Hygiene, Sustainability Performance Management, Audits Management, Activity & Action Item Management on a global basis.
- Implemented interactivity for global users for live, dimensional data access in order to facilitate (Drag and Drop) members to create widgets, dashboards/workspace(advanced) and reports to view and evaluate live data including multiple POV (Point of Views) from data perspective for different markets as Utilities and Mining, Financial Services, Retail, Government(Local & Central) Freight & Logistics, Services, Healthcare and Charities, Manufacturing and Distribution, Education, Print and Packaging, Transport, IT and Telecommunications…
Senior Database/Financial Analyst/Report Writer
- Essbase and Hyperion FR Reports development (P&L - Confidential - By Specialty - Revenue detailed analysis- Statement of Operations - Rolling Balance - Performance trend - etc…).
- Implement variation analysis by individual business Units (By location/Region/State/Market & Specialty).
- Data Validation from Lawson to Hyperion Cubes - Planning ( Confidential ) Actual (ASO).
ConfidentialSenior Financial Analyst
- Access Database Implementation for all Confidential.
- Excel/VBA to create reports.
- Responsible for successfully execute project to ensure consistency with company standards & policies
- Identify & design business solutions for the project
- Provided recommendations that fit the business needs. Created diagrams representing project context, solution design, & process flows as well as detailed reporting capabilities on all levels.
- Partner with the Director of Operations to identify/Design appropriate solutions.
- Provide management expertise throughout entire project.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Construct departmental perspectives that bear referential integrity and consistency with master data constructs based on validations and business rules that enforce enterprise governance policies.
- Confidential master data with downstream systems including business intelligence (BI)/enterprise performance management (EPM) systems, data warehouses and data marts.
- Complex reports including - Confidential Conversion - Net Billed Rate - Legislative - Aging - Running Average per Billing Cycle - Personal & Commercial Accounts and In State & Out of State Accounts.
- Total number of newly created report was 31. Each report was developed in Summary, Detail and Ad-hoc.
- Maintain production reports and schedule bursting to specific network location including security rights.
Senior Systems Analyst/ Developer
- True consolidation worldwide using Hyperion as consolidation tool (HFM), Validate DEV database into PROD.
- Create FDM VB Business Rules and Scripts to populate accounts using HFM Rules Editor.
- Create & Load mapping from all systems data flow and relationship management surrounding the EPM applications (SAP, JDE, ESSBASE, MPC, TOPDOWNPLANNING, and ESSBASE PLANNING & ORACLE).
- Create all SEC reports from resident data in HFM and maintain/update all data sources.
- Create financial reports using HFM Reporting Studio (Balance Sheet, Confidential Variance, Profit & Loss, P&L Variance (current year vs. prior year) by LOB (Line of Business, Retail Level) by Country.
- Validate data relationship from HFM in accordance to ORACLE - HYPERION and ESSBASE.
- Create reports using Excel (VBA-automation) from various levels of data structure.
- Create variance analysis from international rates in one report from three different systems (MPC-ESSBASE-HFM) using reporting studio.
- Create 48 basic reports (P&L, Confidential, TB, CF & others) including 300+ analytical dynamic reports.
Financial Analyst System Developer
- Create reports in Confidential 8.3 Business Intelligence using Report studio from segmented database.
- Analyze and verify segmentation process to ensure proper alignment with financial data.
- Create Ad-Hoc reports and Monthly reports using Excel (VBasic) to automate reporting on detail level with drill downs including Region/Segment/Ship-to-City/State with product level and sub-level (Category and Product description).
- Created Monthly distribution of Month-End reports to the various levels of the corporation
- Created Initial structure to populate ESSBASE including Accounts (GL), Dimensions
- Implementation of Confidential &OP Project - Demand Plan (Great Plains) and Confidential Global consolidation JDE database.
- Overall management of project identifying opportunities and escalating to upper management.
- Analyze product sales trend and post sales opportunities; identify potential sales by regions analysis of buying patterns. Optimize inventory turnover.
- Developed Region' Confidential BI reports within Confidential 8.3 environment including Drill UP and Drill Down as well as Analysis (FX Impact) using Analysis Studio, Query Studio and Report Studio.
- Develop SALES REPORT FORECAST report on a weekly basis (Consolidated)
- Established ASP and ASC (Average Sales Price/Average Sales Cost) for Demand to calculate Budget (Revenue-Cost-Standard Margin).
- Working as a consultant for out-of-state to Install/Restore large database in SQL Server and created views for reporting efficiency.
- Structure all data with Framework Manager and developed all Packages in Confidential Report Studio.
SQL Server - Cubes Admin
- Business User' Confidential interaction to understand necessities and build systems/tools/reports in accordance.
- Implemented Confidential program and procedures for financial consolidation of 13 countries and 20 subsidiaries/distributors.
- Change the complete LATAM COA (Mapping) to match RLA COA and added GL Account Codes as needed to properly roll data over to GL and also to populate Confidential America' Confidential Business Plan.
- Created SQL stored procedures to collect data from OLTP to populate database (Views and Cubes) including payroll data using Excel (Macros - VBA).
- Propose modification the company structure as dimension (Company/Departments/Product) agreed by upper management as new system were much more efficient and summarized. Drill downs were also available to lower accounting levels.
- Ad Hoc reports (Currency Rate/Product Procurement, etc.) to specific issues related to financial data received from 20 companies in 13 Countries.
- Verified/Review all contracts of third parties where services were rendered to efficiently reconcile with Accounting/billing/receivables and prepare analysis of performance and room for improvement.
- Created over 400 financial and analytical reports on the next day of closing and posted to intranet for review and performance analysis. Created drill downs by channel, by department, by product, etc.
- Improved accuracy of the Information system from existing excel spreadsheets into a complex database driven system with efficiency and reducing time while saving costs. And much more…