PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Solutions oriented, highly adaptable
- Experienced iOS developer for 11 years; Objective - C / Confidential Touch; Swift experience
- 5 Apps on iPhone Store -- published under the Confidential brand (my personal brand); many more for other companies
- Over 20 years of experience with OOP
- Versed in agile software development
- Highly experienced in human-computer interfaces
- Experienced at using Git, and have used Flight Test
- Have worked on many other projects/apps on the iPhone App Store
- Experienced with REST/RESTful services, JSON, XML
- Experienced in Apple's OS X and APIs since 2001; iOS development since 2008
- Complete software life cycle experience, including Unit Testing and TDD
- Experience as lead architect and software management
- Extensive experience in written publications and oral presentations
- Complete life cycle experience from requirements analysis to test to delivery
iOS and GUI developer
- Responsibilities include developing and maintaining the iPad based app.
ConfidentialiOS Project Developer
- Created and published iOS apps for the iTunes App Store; including 'Power Passwords', 'Power Passwords Lite', 'AltiCalc', ' Confidential Sensors', and the 'Scientific Expression Calculator' (for the iPad), using Apple's Confidential suite of tools, written in Objective-C.
- Contributed under Confidential to third party social apps being prepared for the App Store, using Agile methodologies, and Git versioning systems.
iOS Project Developer
- Built an app for the iPhone that provides legal agreements for private parties using high levels of encryption.
- An application on Apple's App Store for iPhone.
iOS/Web Developer & Systems Engineer
- REM creates engineering accurate 3D models of large structures using patented 3D technology, including buildings, caves and Mount Rushmore.
- As a consultant, was developer in small team that created the Confidential web site.
- Performed software refactoring, and software development, including laser data processing software, and 3D web displays using WebGL.
- Also, performed as a technical writer for proposals and collateral materials.
- Created iOS tools using iOS custom controls that support iOS5 through iOS7, including iPhone 4s through 5s and all iPads
- For a small startup, developed an iOS application for encrypted messaging between parties for applications.
- One version will provide for privileged doctor-patient conversations.
- In part, using RESTful services.
- As part of a team for a small startup, worked on the development of a small IOS application for streaming music in real time from live performances to listeners.
iOS Developer/ iOS Team Lead
- Part of iOS team that developed major apps, including two releases of FilmFunds.
- In the later half of this period, was the team lead for up to 4 iOS developers.
- Developed library for iOS that integrates with new back-end vision recognition system to be marketed to iOS developers.
- Developed apps that integrate Augmented Reality using ARToolkit.
- Worked with patent attorneys on documentation for 2 software patents.
- Created more than 8 demonstration apps for marketing company technology.
- Refactored early iPhone code into coherent objective code.
- All apps created in Objective-C using Xcode3 through Xcode5.
- Large apps used Git for source control.
- Performing as a consultant has required all of the wide ranging efforts necessary to manage a small business, including marketing, and proposals to customer relations.
- Focus since 2008 has been on Apple's iOS development, coming from many years of OS X development.
- Created web sites using HTML and CSS from interface design to implementation, including AJAX methods.
- As a consultant, have focused on computer systems and software engineering often directed towards the development of new technology.
- From feasibility studies to system development to software. Also included human interface development, web design, knowledge engineering and technical writing.
- The types of systems range from information systems to control and communication systems, production processes, hardware control software, and experimental R&D systems. Complete experience in software creation, including design, development and formal testing.
- Examples include an engineering effort with Jones Intercable and the Library of Congress.
- This effort resulted in the development of the first known streaming system for video and multimedia on the Internet.
- Developed a new advertisement production system for the Rocky Mountain News that significantly lowered the costs of producing real estate ads.
- Helped US West develop their first Internet presence and web development capabilities, including development of their burgeoning web departments.
- Created software for the control of video hardware and components for Confidential Engineering, used in the creation of medical devices.
- Have also been the primary developer of human interfaces for a variety of software efforts.
- Recently, worked with Texas based Confidential on super-photogrammetry models for the the oil and gas industry, and the movie industry.
Senior Engineer/ Project Lead
- As the system architect, was the team lead for 6 to 8 software developers.
- Designed new simulation system for Confidential 's warning system.
- Initial design of the International Space Station Command and Data Operations System.
- Created new architecture for Confidential 's command and telemetry ground system still in use, including the invention of Confidential 's "Virtual Instruments" and "Virtual Satellites."
Senior Systems Engineer/ Team Lead
- Performed systems design of classified computer/aerospace systems, including architecture for large interactive database systems, and computer system design.
- Team lead for a group of 5 people doing requirements analysis of an exiting government system.
- Analyst of foreign aerospace systems.
- Created automated systems and new user interfaces for increased productivity of analysts.
- Designed programs for trajectory and reentry determination.