- 5+ years of experience in IT Oracle 10g/11g with SOA Suite, Oracle WebLogic Server/Portal Administration for Production, Development, Staging, UAT and QA environments. Handling all the aspects of Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Clustering, Deploying applications, AIA ESB and BPEL integration, Administration and Performance Tuning and Maintenance of WebLogic Server versions 7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x.
- Highly skillful in installation and administration of clustered H/A middleware environments.
- Experienced in SOA Suite, Webcenter and Oracle Application Server administration and deployments.
- Well versed with deployment, migration, patching, upgrades and maintenance of middleware applications.
- Proficiencies in Oracle HTTP server administration.
- JDBC Connection pool and Multipool configuration with Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and SQL Server, etc.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Well versed with installing and configuring Web logic severs in a cluster environment to provide high availability load balancing, session replication, Multi - pools, JDBC connection pools, Disaster Recovery, scalability and fail over support.
- Code deployments/promotions, performance monitoring and troubleshooting using Admin Console.
- Analyzing the log files, thread dumps, JVM dumps, and Exception stack traces.
- Patch updates using BSU, service pack upgrades and version upgrades.
- Performance tuning of WebLogic server with respect to heap, threads and connection pools.
- Automation of domain creation using WLST, ANT, and domain templates.
- Extensive working experience on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms, and shell scripting.
- Broad knowledge in networking and programming logics using PL/SQL and Java.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design, and business process development and improvement.
- Able to act as lead technologist for SOA Middleware infrastructure stack.
- 24/7 production on-call support on SOA Suite 10g/11g and multiple middleware products.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good working experience in APACHE,TOMCAT
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Good Experience in Jerkins
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work in team-oriented, multi-tasking, fast-paced and matrix managed environments.
Applications: Oracle SOA 10g/11g, Portals, Webcenter, UCM, SES, OID, OIM, LDAP, Endeca, WebSphere ESB and NextGen.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere and Oracle Application Server.
RDBMS: Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g.
Cisco Inter: networking, Windows Systems and Security Engineering.
Applications DBA: Oracle E-Business Suite R12.
Programming & Scripting: PL/SQL, Java AWT/Swing, C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Shell, Python, WLST.
Operating System: Windows, Linux (SUSE, REDHAT), HP-UX and Solaris.
Monitoring Tools: OEM Grid Control 10g/11g/12c, JRockit Mission Control, JConsole, IBM Tivoli, wily.
General Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, JDeveloper, Team Foundation Server(TFS), Tortoise SVN, Mercury IT Governance, Mercury Quality Center, JIRA, Share Point, Project Time, Change Request Team Track, IBM Maximo, ServiceNow, File Zilla, WINSCP, Putty, ESP, MS Project Std., MS Visio, MS Office, CA Clarity PPM, Release Management.
- Installation and configuration involves HA deployment of product, SSL offloading, Oracle RAC configuration, Oracle monitoring using cloud control as its part.
- Integration of FMW/ with LDAP and creating roles and groups to provide required privileges to users and enabling auditing to keep track of activities done by users.
- Implementing Oracle Cloud Control 12c monitoring for FMW.
- Involved in opatch for lower environments.
- F5 configuration for DEV, QA and Prod environment for load balancing, session management and persistence.
- Troubleshooting of issues coming during implementation or during day-to-day usage of FMW.
- Performance tuning of FMW/SOA.
- Involved in deployments from DEV prospective.
- Automation of RPD change deployments between environments using GIT as version control and custom python scripting.
- Auto Catalog sync for lower environments from production, using python and GIT as version control
Environment: s: SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, OSB, JMS Adapter, WebLogic 11g, SOAP UI,CSS,HTML5.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Weblogic 10.x/11g and 12c and Web Servers (Apache).
- Worked on Building Weblogic 10.x/11g Network Deployment DEV/QA/PROD environments with all the new flexible management features Weblogic 10.x/11g is offering.
- Application deployment (WAR, JAR, EAR) using different methods like Auto Deployer, ANT Scripts, WLST, Weblogic admin console.
- Involved in Upgrade process from Weblogic 9.x/10.x to Weblogic 11g.
- Deployed applications into Portal and created portal desktops and user profiles and extensively worked on entitlements of portal.
- Performed QA, Integration, Staging & Production releases of application packages, server and application configuration changes and patches to the middleware components.
- Involved in configuring the Weblogic load balancing utilizing Weblogic Workload Management (WLM) including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Deployed applications on multiple Weblogic Server instances maintaining Load Balancing and High.
- Involved in connectivity and firewall checks between different Data centers for Non-Production environments and work closely with multiple teams as part of this effort.
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
- Install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 11g components in Oracle Web Logic Server domains Environment.
- Installed and configured the high availability setup for fusion middleware. This includes setting up oracle WebLogic servers in a cluster and oracle HTTP servers, to point to them and configuring the web servers with a load balancer.
- Monitor and manage SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware Control Console to perform administrative tasks.
- Managing and monitoring BPEL Component instances and faults.
- RCU usage and deep understanding, and Maintaining Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
- Configuring SOA composite application resources, Configuring JMS Server and its modules on SOA and OSB.
- Managing and monitoring service engines, and updating the state of SOA composite applications.
- Loggings in servers, component engines and composites levels.
- Extensively used verbose GC for garbage collection and tuning heap size to reduce memory leak.
- Included in development support on working with developments teams in their projects, developments, testing, deployments, and maintaining codes and processes, and debugging application issues.
- Troubleshoot SOA composite applications by performing corrective actions such as fault recovery.
- Worked on defining performance criteria and monitor to identify opportunities, and tune to improve application performance, throughput, scalability and stability.
- Tuning and configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g environment for high availability and load balance.
- Configured and setup secure sockets layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Web logic Heap Size, Garbage collection.
- Handling application deployments into DEV, Test, Performance and Production E; 8nvironments.
- Provided 24/7 basis on call support for production.
Environment: s:SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, OSB, JMS Adapter, WebLogic 11g, SOAP UI,CSS,HTML5.
Oracle SOA Administrator/System Engineer
Confidential, Woodcliffs, NJ
- Installation and configuration: Install, configure and administer Middleware stacks environments Including, Oracle Application Server, SOA Suite and its supporting technologies.
- Monitor and manage SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware control to perform administrative tasks.
- HA & DR: Build SOA infrastructure that is high available (HA), Clustered and Disaster Recovery (DR) ready.
- Perform High Availability, Scalability and Disaster Recovery (DR) tests.
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Web logic Heap size, Garbage; 8collection.
- Technical Documentation: Create standard configuration settings and procedures for all layers of the technology stack.
- Configured data sources, connection pools for the application users for Oracle SOA Suite.
- Created JMS Queues, JMS Topics.
- Integration: Integrate SOA with Oracle EBusiness Suite and various technologies, such as: OTM,WMS, Ecommerce, OM, Finance, CRM, RMS, MQ, FTP, AOPS, AS400, Mainframe, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle database.
- Monitoring: Setup and maintain effective monitoring and alert systems using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control, Enterprise Systems Platform (ESP).
- Cross platforms: Extensively work with global infrastructure engineering and support teams (OS, Network, and Security, applications, databases and various endpoint-connections) and third party vendors for project and production support.
- Development Support: Work with development teams in their project developments, testing, deployments, and maintaining codes and processes, and debugging application issues.
- Plan and perform environment refresh, upgrade, patching, change management and release management duties for SOA Middleware application stack.
- Define and plan maintenance activities and ensure application availability and usability. Develop maintenance procedures. Maintain all configuration files, including: logs, security, all types of adapters, endpoint connections, data sources and connection pools, build, deployment, environment files, etc.
- Performance Tuning: Define performance criteria and monitor to identify opportunities, and tune to improve application performance, throughput, scalability and stability.
- Tune memory, heap and JVM settings to increase the application’s performance.
- Support the performance tests of the integrated applications by various supporting activities, troubleshooting, issue resolving and tuning as required.
- Capacity planning: plan and implement storage capacity and maintain files and folders.
- Deploy applications and processes using IT Governance, command line, Ant scripts and console.
- Develop and Maintain deployment procedures and workflows.
- Security: Implement and administer security for application and server accesses using OID, Netgroup and application consoles.
- Documentation: Develop Applications administration strategy, maintenance standards and procedures, operational guidelines, operational readiness checklist, knowledge transfer and procedures and workflows.
- Train new SOA Administrators and users, and mentor other Middleware Administrators.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3.3.1 (MLR-19), Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.3, JBOSS AS 5, WebLogic AS, IBM Maximo, File Zilla, Putty, ESP, MS Project Std. 2003/2007, MS Visio 2003/2007, Solaris 10, SUSE Linux 9/10, Windows 2008 and IBM Mainframe.,CSS
Web logic Administrator
Confidential, Sunbury, PA
- Built the pilot Middleware environment for the Application Architecture group for analysis and evaluation of new Oracle WebLogic 11g Suite of products.
- Worked on Oracle SOA, BPEL, BPM and Identity and Access management suite.
- Performed migration activities i.e. moving code from development teams through different environment for WL 10.x deployments.
- Migrated WebLogic 8.x/9.x to WebLogic 10.x.
- Performed web server (Apache) administration UNIX.
- Configured and administered JDBC, JMS, and JNDI in WebLogic Server8.x, 9.x.
- Troubleshooting using thread dump, heap dump and Garbage collection analysis for Weblogic server issues.
- Regularly involved with troubleshooting, debugging, script building, automation, innovation, monitoring, develop document and procedures, etc.
- Testing and set-up of oracle fusion and validation of BPM.
- Created Managed Servers and Node Manager in Production Servers and test server.
- Developed Scripts for deploying applications in different environments using WebLogic.
- Involved in Oracle Internet Directory setup.
- Configured LDAP using Sun ONE Directory Server for user authentication.
- Provided technical support for Production application environments.
- Participate in full development lifecycle activities ranging from code install, trouble-shooting performance and resolving production issues.
- Monitoring the error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Worked on 24/7 on calls to support various applications.
- Worked with different teams to automate and improve the migration process.
Environment: s:WebLogic 9.x and 10.x, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, LDAP, SSL, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle DB,HTML5