- Energetic, Positive and result oriented Microsoft Dynamic Certified professional with 4+ years of experience on Dynamics NAV.
- A qualified developer with engineering background has great experience with productivity, commitment, responsibility and attention to detail on Confidential solutions among various industries like pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, trading sectors.
- Involved in more than 5 version upgrade projects with full understand of NAV structure with new report designing and new customizations as per business requirement.
- Experience in End - to-End implementation, support, upgrade, configuration and training.
- Working experience from NAV 5.0 to NAV 2018.
- Conducting business analysis, designing the business module and estimating.
- Converting functional requirements to technical specifications and preparing design documents.
- Customizing/Developing as per business requirement.
- Expert in deploying product at client site with hardware configuration, SQL server, setting up live, test & UAT environments and providing onsite support.
- Great experience in modifying and creating new reports. (Classic/ Confidential ).
- Creating Confidential based on user requirements.
- Good working experience with dynamics NAV web services, events, job queues.
- Good hand on experience with reporting tool Power BI.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Aired Various NAV presentations within the team.
- Participated in professional trainings like interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, presentation skills.
- Worked on various Swebase Add-on’s with customizations to fit to the business requirement.
- Project migration from NAV 5.0 to 2018 using events.
- Currently I am working on this project.
- This is the most exciting and challenging project since the upgrade process involves creating events and extensions.
- My role in this project is transforming forms to pages using transformation tool and upgrading reports for Confidential environment and creating events for all the customizations in NAV 2018 DB.
- Collected customer DB and prepared work environment.
- Using PowerShell cmdlets separated customized objects from the db and merged the same from 2013 to 2017 using Araxis merge tool.
- Once the 2017 environment is ready started migrating data using upgrade tools.
- Imported add-on “ Confidential ” and customized reports as per the add-on structure.
- Created UAT environment for the upgraded db and provided support
- Off-shore support includes customizations as per the business requirement, modifying reports and creating new reports in NAV 2016 version.
- Off-shore support includes analyzing day to day requests from clients and preparing required solutions which includes customization, report designing and other functional support.
- Project migration from Confidential 2009 to 2013 R2.
- My role in this project is code merging of customized objects to the 2013 r2 DB, transforming form to pages and upgrading classic reports to Confidential reports and designing additional reports as per the business requirement.
- Created UAT environment and given onsite support and successfully completed Go live process.
- Implemented indent module and new functionality price list details in sales and purchase modules.
- Onsite support which includes resolving day to day issues, customizations from the users. Implementing the same in test environment and moving the changes to live db after successful testing in Confidential 2009 r2 environment.
- Created more than 15 SQL queries (Views and Stored Procedure) and connected them to excel to extract the data without using any object from Confidential .
- Implemented BOM functionality with additional new reports and tested successfully.
- Visited for onsite support at critical stage and resolved user issues which were stopping ERP process after implementing Confidential 2013 r2.
- Additionally designed reports during my stay there and reduced the manual work by attaching those reports to the respected modules in Confidential .
- This is end to end implementation project using 2013 R2.
- My role includes installation of SQL server, Confidential 2013 R2 in server and created users and assigned them to the relevant domain to use Confidential environment based on their roles.
- Gathering User requirement and creating Confidential by interacting with functional consultant and users and designed technical solutions for the same.
- Created UAT and live environment for user testing and implemented all user changes in UAT and then moved to live after successful testing. Involved in go live support and
- Involved in project migration of 2 separate projects one is from NAV 5.0 to 2013 R2 and another one is from Confidential 2009 R2 to NAV 2013 R2.
- This includes documenting customizations, form transformation, report designing and data migration using upgrade tool kit.