- Creatively Driven I am a creative web developer, software developer and filmmaker who is results oriented and passionate about learning new technologies.
- Problem Solver I am a highly analytical problem - solver who develops user friendly, responsive websites and software applications.
- I apply modern architectural design principles like MVC and utilize the latest frameworks for creating applications, such as Laravel 5.6 for PHP and FW/1 4.2 for ColdFusion , as well as Bootstrap 3 and 4.
- Manager I have strong management skills and have acted in many leadership positions including: lead organizer of sporting events (swimming, track & field) executive filming producer financial treasurer
- I am highly organized and apply great attention to detail in my planning.
- Web Development
- Server Side Coding & Programming
- ColdFusion and CF Frameworks
- PHP and Laravel Framework
- Mathematics, Statistics and Data Analysis
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Hosting & Maintenance
- Film Production / Editing
- MVC, Web API, RESTful apps
- Reports / Documentation
- Debugging and Error Diagnosis
- HTML (HTML5)
- CSS (CSS3)
- Confidential Office
- Internet Information Service
- Ulead Video Studio
- Visual Basic
- Visual Studio
- FW/1 (CFML)
- Bootstrap Framework
- Entity Framework
- MVC Laravel Framework
- SQL Server 2014 MySQL (5.6)
- Angular 4
- Xamarin Forms Git Workflows
Lead Web Developer / Security Analyst
- audited cyber security: I have secured the website from common forms of attack (SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting and Request Forgery, etc). migrated legacy databases from Confidential Access to MySQL .
Web Developer / Filmmaker
- I provide consultation services to schools, universities and private businesses in Australia and North America including: web applications ( PHP, ColdFusion, Angular), desktop applications (C#, Java, Visual Basic) and RESTful APIs .
- I apply modern technologies, frameworks and software design patterns such as dependency injection, factory methods, front controllers and facades .
- I believe in the SOLID, DRY and Confidential principles in software design.
- I use SQL Server 2014 and MySQL 5.6 in most projects.
Educator / Filmmaker
- I taught mathematics, information technology, business and filmmaking. I also created learning resources and managed school websites.
- I was project leader for several school projects (coordinating schedules, time estimates and costs), cost center manager for my department and treasurer for the Teacher’s Confidential .
- As part of the leadership team at Confidential, I occasionally acted as Principal .
- I was chief organizer of school and inter-school sporting events (winning 2 out of 3 years).
- I was executive producer for student scripted films and live performances. I directed on set, produced filming schedules, managed costs and demonstrated techniques in filming.
Web Developer / Network and Database Admin
- I worked in a small team to produce interactive, educational resources for university students.
- I managed: IIS, Email Server, DNS and backups .