- Over 5+ years experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of different applications for various systems.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Apache Struts framework, Hibernate, Spring framework.
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle and SQL Server including SQL/PLSQL, Stored Procedures.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, MVC etc.
- Expertise in XML technologies - XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Good exposure to Web services technologies such as SOAP (Simple object access protocol), REST (Representational State Transfer) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans. Strong hands on experience in using spring (Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Security 3.1.1, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO and Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control) and Object Relational Mapping frameworks (ORM’s) like Hibernate with mapping of persistent classes and usage of Hibernate Query Language, Criteria API.
- Expertise in developing and deploying the Enterprise Applications (ear) and Web Applications (war).
- Developed XML applications, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, DTD’s using DOM and XML Schemas.
- Hands on experience in IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans. Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Extensive experience in JMS and MDB for server-side messaging.
- Good Working experience with application/web servers like Weblogic 5.1/7.0/8.1, WebSphere 6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.0 and JBOSS 4.2.2.
- Proficient in all Phase of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment) and gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using Rational Rose, Object oriented Techniques, and Design patterns. Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTIES:
- Extensively involved in Production Support and fixing the problems.
- Responding to immediate production issues, investigating fixes needed with developers and business and involve the QA team to test the changes made for immediate deployment in production.
- Identifying and recommending improvements to review processes, business products and services, particularly those that enhance customer satisfaction, minimize business risk and maximize efficiency.
- Experience in working on complex queries and reporting requirements.
- One of the key contributors in creating efficient and clear documentations for functional, technical test cases as part of several releases.
- Working with Release Management to ensure successful release of the project with planned activities.
- Tracking the project status and communicating to Project Management.
J2EE Technologies & Frameworks: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, Apache Struts, Spring Framework, Web Services (SOAP and RESTful).
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans, My Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Web Storm
Version Controls: Perforce, CVS, GIT, SVN, VSS
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 5.x/4. X
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall, TDD
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX and MAC
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium
Sr. J2EE Application Developer
- Involved in analyzing BRD and preparing HLD and LLD to get an overview of whole system.
- Extensively worked on building integration components and shared services components.
- Responsible for designing Use Case Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Involved in designing Entity data and Physical Data Model for the system.
- Responsible for creating DDL statements for the database.
- Involved in creating POJO’s for implementing business logic.
- Extensively worked on spring framework for developing middle tier application and persistence tier using the Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Hibernate in mapping bean class to database tables to provide transparent persistence to POJO’s.
- Involved in implementing design patterns (DAO, DTO, and Singleton) to interact with backend J2EE to transfer data to UI components.
- Extensively worked on JUnit for unit testing.
- Designed and developed services using Restful and WSDL.
- Used Maven for building, writing test cases and documenting the application.
- Actively participated in System testing, Integration testing and Stress testing reviews.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services, SOAP, REST, DB2, Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, Oracle, JUnit, Log4j, Maven .
J2EE Application Developer
- Used Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application
- Agile methodology included iterative application development, weekly Sprints; stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Used Business Delegate, Data Access Objects, MVC, Service Locator patters
- Used Rational with UML for creating Use Case, Sequence, Class and collaboration diagrams
- Involved in DB Design Implemented object/relational persistence for the domain model
- Developed Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Prepared Construction plan and Test Cases.
- Actively participated in System testing, Integration testing and Stress testing.
- Used Hibernate, Struts, Log4J frameworks.
- Involved in development and deployment of application using Struts 1.3, Weblogic 6.1, XML, XSLT, DOM, and XML Schema
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate 3.0 Persistence solutions with the application architectures and used Annotations Developed Session Bean for implementing the Business Logic.
- Adopted latest OOA/OOD techniques for the application requirement.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Developed mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users using HTML, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Used Angular, AJAX for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Ensured Service design fits into overall SOA driven program and implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information also developed Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller and Dao.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Configured Spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML and WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality.
- Developing Dockerized microservices and deploying in AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Junit and Mockito for testing the application and log4j for logging the application.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven
- Written Junit test cases to test the Spring DAO layer and created Batch Services to generate reports using Spring Batch and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Performance tuning to identify and solve possible bottle necks in the application. Ensured code quality using tools like Find Bugs and Jenkins.
- Worked on Atlassian products such as Git for Version control, Source tree, Jira for project tracking, Confluence for project Wiki.
- Parameterized different JVM settings to obtain optimal values for the application. Automated the deployment to each environment.
- Designed, developed prototype to evaluate the architecture and to meet the performance requirement.
- Involved in understanding the Requirements, Designing and preparing the technical specification document with Architecture diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for writing Session Beans and setting different transaction attributes for these business services.
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the Oracle database.
- Created connection pooling method to avoid the waiting for database connection.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Designed and developed Custom tags, Action classes and configured Message Resources, Action messages and Action errors.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application to meet nonfunctional requirements.
- Deployed the application in the Web Logic Server environment using Ant tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Developed UI based layout of wireframes.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Contributed as key resource of the “Angular Framework Team” in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular based UI.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement.
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries.