- 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer responsible for analysis, design and development of various enterprise and web - based applications.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular4 to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked on MEAN-stack based application and vast knowledge in creating Restful API using MongoDB and Express.
- Experience in developing Web based applications using LAMP (Linux, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience in build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, webpack, webpack-loaders, Browserify.
- Extensive experience in Java /J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JPA, JSTL, JMS.
- Expertise in GUI Design using HTML, XML, JQuery, Java Script, Polymers, AngularJS, Node JS, DHTML, and JSP.
- Strong Experience in using XML Suite technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM and XML Beans).
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL Server 2016 and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g, 11g, 12c), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experienced on Agile Methodology.
- Worked on testing frameworks and libraries like JUnit, Jasmine, Karma and logging tool Log4J.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion.
- Strong programming experience in PERL with sufficient exposure to Windows, Linux.
- Good knowledge in implementing various Design Patterns Singleton, Factory pattern, Abstract Factory pattern and DAO pattern.
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS
Web Development Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse (SE, EE, Android), MS Visual Studio, MySQL, Workbench, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Suit, VS Code MS Office, Virtual Box, Jenkins, Bamboo
Version Controls: SVN, CVS and GIT
Browsers: IE9, Mozilla Fire Fox, Opera mobile Browser, Chrome, Safari.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Others: MS Visual Studio, TeamViewer, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP).
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Extensively used Angular forms like Template Driven Forms and Reactive forms (Dynamic Forms) to perform form validation both on server side and client side.
- Developed Java based Restful service to get and update the data from the database.
- Developed the application using Java 1.8 and implemented its features like Lambdas
- Designed web pages using Angular 6, Bootstrap 4, CSS 3 & Html 5 with mobile first approach.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and DOM manipulation using components in Angular for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Actualized AngularJS Controllers to keep up each view information, actualized precise Service calls utilizing Angular Factory.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like application design, development, debugging and testing the applications.
- Extensively used services to access data required for the UI components. Defined security policies and enforced HTTP and SOAP securities.
- Designed REST APIs that allow effective and low-cost application integration.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI Experience with and solid understanding of Micro services.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP and Dependency Injection and JPA.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Implemented Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the app.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Front End Developer
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Developed a powerful Single Page application using React, Redux and ES 2015.Implemented reusable components using React JS which are used in multiple internal projects.
- Experienced in using Modernizer to check cross- browser compatibility, making sure that the HTML and CSS features are working properly.
- Using Angular JS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Worked with Angular JS for creating own HTML elements for building a companied website which is an open source project.
- Developed Angular4 components in Type Script for web-based electronic tax filing system
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Worked on Angular JS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture, React JS features like Components, Lifecycle methods, and unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture.
- Created Angular2 Directives, Components, Pipes, Injectable across the whole system, such as build the custom filter and the main assortment dashboard.
- Used Node JS as proxy to interact with Rest services and with Database, building real-time Web API's.
- Created view-model and controllers and worked with demo JSON data and services until API gets ready.
- Implementing Flux architecture using React -Redux.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree and
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Highly used Angular2 Router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple models.
- Followed scrum methodology and biweekly sprint in the project.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Front End Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Used JQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Worked on CSS to design the navigation, gradient background and used other style properties to enhance the look of the web page.
- Used Bootstrap Navbar to create the responsive menu for the site.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Designed and developed required WSDL and XSD for the services creating of GUI components using Ext JS on NetBeans Used ClearCase for Version Controlling.
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- Extensively worked on Application servers like WebLogic, Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Created various HTML Pages to Validate and record the Order Processing Parameters.
- Developed Java Servlets at server side for handling requests and responses from the web page that were developed using JSP, HTML.
- Deploying applications, configuring security, and testing the application under clustered environments (Both Vertical and Horizontal Scaling Work Load Managements).
- Developed data model and stored procedures
- Validate Framework was used for both client and server-side validations.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Integrated different components to establish a stable flow and reviewed all the deliverables produced by the team
- Implemented Database access through JDBC at Server end with Oracle as backend.
- Used DAO's and DTO's design patterns.
- Programming by Using Struts Frame Work with MVC architecture implementation.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Develop Business logic for the customer in the servlets.
- Responsible for Database design and creating database tables.
- Defect fixing and Maintenance.
- Used Apache Tomcat 4.1 web servers to deploy this application online.
- Hands on experience in deploying and managing applications using web logic server.
Environment: - Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP1.1, HTML, Oracle, Windows NT, TOMCAT 4.1.