- Full - Cycle UX Designer and Marketing partner with record of success driving projects from concept to delivery, including discovery, research, customer insight, personas, journey maps, workflows, UI, prototype, and wireframe iterations across all platforms.
- Deep experience creating high-definition visual mockups, specifications, graphic assets, and style guides.
- Cultivate a design-driven approach to development by asking the right questions and reframing the problem in human-centered terms while working within market and technological constraints.
- Champion an extroverted design process and solutions-focused work style that fosters collaboration, innovation, and engagement to bring in fresh thinking and cultivate shared ownership of ideas.
- Prioritize customer-centricity in digital marketing and branding, making user research and user feedback routine to check key assumptions, uncover opportunities for improvement, and spark richer conversations.
(Mac & PC Platforms) — UX: Axure, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle Adobe CC (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash)
EMS: SharePoint, SharePont Online CMS WordPress, Drupal Kintera) MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Video: Final Cut Pro
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Creative Problem Solving & Innovation Research Vendor Management Rebranding Redesigns UX Wireframes Prototypes Style Guides Communication & Documentation Responsive Web Design Digital/Mobile Design Print-to-Online Migration Print Collateral
UX & VISUAL DESIGNER
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Provide UX and visual design management and support on a range of digital, ecommerce, and advertising projects to a variety of business clients.
- Scope includes design direction, problem solving, prototypes, graphic design, wireframes, and print collateral.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER / ARCHITECT
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Redesigned/designed intranet and extranet sites, resulting in 30% jump in traffic. Held responsibility for full scope of projects, including site structure, navigation, flow, UX, layout, and prototype development.
- Led print-to-online magazine project as Lead UX / Visual Designer. Rallied teams (Content & Governance, Development); drove ideation and client meetings; created business requirements document, wireframes, visual design, and style guide; shepherded successful launch. Online access allowed for 16K+ employees globally.
- Stepped up as Lead UX Designer for more than a dozen high/low prototypes and wireframe interactions. Documented usability goals, recommendations, and guidelines/standards throughout project lifecycles.
- Defined user needs, preferences, and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis. Conducted user interviews, crafted personas, and plotted journey maps.
- Recognized internally as an "Everyday Hero" (top 10%) for collaboratively going above and beyond to identify solutions.
Confidential, Hayward, CA
- Collaborated with project stakeholders to generate fresh ideas, guide creative strategy, create compelling supporting imagery, and enhance data visualization efforts by developing designs that brought Confidential to life.
- Developed and designed product pages with HTML/CSS, including all front-end design and functionality elements to create seamless user experiences and bring products to life online.
- Designed landing pages for A/B testing of conversion rates using Unbounce.
VISUAL DESIGNER / PRODUCER
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Created, produced, and managed visual communications, multi-tasking across diverse creative and development teams, applying initiative and strong conceptual thinking.
- Oversaw site maintenance, production, and content editing in Drupal CMS. Directed production and mailing of 50+ monthly email campaigns.
- Managed enterprise website redesign to improve functionality and strengthen value to visitors; defined and oversaw full project scope, including UX wireframes, style guide, assets, and QA.
EMAIL PRODUCTION MANAGER
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Managed development, production, and testing of customer-facing dynamic email communications within company's marketing automation system.
- Served as point-of-contact to marketing campaign managers for email campaign build-outs, working jointly to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Oversaw responsive design and development of emails and testing of new creative concepts.
- Designed email templates (desktop and mobile) as requested by stakeholders and managed version control of templates.
- Oversaw production and mailing of 10M emails per week and provided QA testing and tracking of email campaigns, including tracking bounce/send rates for monthly inventory.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Designed rich, interactive website solutions, from concept to completion, driving School's digital brand standards in collaboration with design counterparts.
- Researched and applied design practices, identifying problems, and proposing creative solutions.
- Managed and designed user experiences and visual design for 3 diverse websites, including wireframes, mockups, QA, build-out, and prototypes for each web project.
- Designed and produced print collateral (DVD/CD label, inserts, DVD video menu, cover, PDF) for teaching kit distributed to physicians; utilized Adobe Creative Suite.
WEBMASTER / VISUAL DESIGNER
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Redesigned 3 company websites, from scope through launch. Researched and applied UX best practices, designed wireframe iterations, and created style guide. Wrote manual and trained staff on how to use CMS to update site content.
- Managed high volume of requests while meeting project deadlines, demonstrating commitment to accuracy and quality.