- Expert Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it respectively.
- Good Experience using Grunt for Front End Task Runner. Also using Yeoman, BOWER, and NPM.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section, nav, aside.
- Experience on working with CSS3 Background, Media Queries, Animations, and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the Box model.
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap - hand-coded, cross browser (no tables for non-tabular data).
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards.
- Good Knowledge on implementation of user-centered design (UCD) methodology.
IDE: HTML Editor Notepad++, Eclipse, WebStorm, Sublime, Atom, IntelliJ, Visual Studio.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, WebLogic 10
Database: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML, Waterfall Methods
Front End/UI Developer
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Used PL/SQL to create, update and manipulate tables.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Used HTML and CSS in the development in front end of the application.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- The project is build upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Developed Web application for backend system using Angular.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- For new website features wrote Angular.js controllers, views and services.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Developed JQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server side code and also implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive Web design.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions for implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Extensively used JQuery UI for screen design and development.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Implemented various grids using ng-grid and later migrated to ui-grid.
- Installed Pendoscript to track user behavior.
- Wrote various Gulp tasks to concatenate html templates minify JS files, compile LESS to CSS etc.
- Implement Unit tests with Karma Jasmine and End to end testing with Protractor.
- Supported and maintained back end data/report export service.
- Participated in Backlog Grooming, Design / Code Reviews, Test Case Reviews, Demos, Retrospective and Sprint Planning sessions and daily Stand-ups.
- Assist QA team to test and develop test cases for various applications.
- Prototyped mobile application for Reporting Portal using ionic framework.
- Responsible for design reviews, code reviews.
- Implemented Admin UI to manage/execute various data loading jobs using AngularJS.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline for various front end and backend applications.
- Implemented Terraform scripts to build reporting applications in AWS.
- Helped in fixing defects and testing Unified Campaign Control Center and One Analytics.
- Helped the team in testing various components of Reporting applications both UI and Backend.