- Over 12 years of IT experience evolved from working in various entire business applications in multiple domains, in numerous roles by using Open Source Web Technologies mostly.
- Expertise in all phases of application development, planning, diagrams, database design, user interfaces, versioning, costs, implementation and deployment, accomplish to regulations, maintenance.
- Project Experiences: E - Commerce, Events Websites, Personal Control Websites, SMS Websites, Tracking Email Campaigns, Plugins for Moodle, QR Code WebSite, WebRTC Connections for Streaming, Security OAuth1/2 JWT Interface, MX Invoice Services, Web Services REST and SOAP, AWS WebServer Manager, and Quality Assurance.
- Professional experienced in the field of Web Application Development including Client/Server with proficiency in PHP/Node using S.O.L.I.D. principle typing on PSR-4 on MVC POO environment Frameworks like Laravel (PHP)/Express(Node).
- Knowledge of both types of web services.
- Work with different frameworks that providers easing ways to create applications for desktop and mobile: Boostrap, JQuery, Jquery-Mobile Mootools, PhoneGap Cordova, Laravel, Joomla, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Exposure in handling a wide range of Software Development functions spanning requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation.
- Websites page across all browser, responsive and faster for implements focus on the best practices and accomplish regulations.
- Experience for Worked with MySQL/MongoDB/SQL Clusters using ORM like Eloquent in case of Laravel, Procedures Statements in the case of MSSQL or Sequilize.js on NodeJS.
- Proficient in working with MVC architecture and experience in maintaining current and historical versions of files using GIT and SVN. Integrated various payment gateway systems like PayPal, Conekta, Authorize.net, Money Bookers.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Expertise in create Website from the nothing, knowledge on design, strategies Scrum/Canvas/Wiki, UML/Markup/Markdown&Documentation, cover requirements for deployment, like de Versions Control/History Control, Installations of DB, Create Instances, Load Balancer SSL, VPS, WHM, Route 53, Manage Roles, and Manage using SSH/Putty.
- Knowledge for Third Party helpers like Mailgun, SES, Twilio and others.
- Create easy way for Mailing for employments or customer on AWS Mail Service, and Develop of Email Track for Campaign.
- Can calculate cost and time for Implementation and Deployments and the better security needs like JWT or OAuth1/2.
- Experience in multimedia convers to different formats, manager of S3 storage on AWS.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Propose Cheaper and Secure solution in small times.
- Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools.
Frameworks Technologies& Libraries: Laravel 4.*/5.*, ZEND Framework, Symphony, Boostrap2/3, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, jQuery UI, Mootools, SocketIO, Bower, Gulp, Browserify, Composer.
Cloud Services: AWS, Docker, Elastic Compute Cloud, WorkMail, Route53, IAM, Load Balancers, Webmail, S3, AWS DB, AWS SES, AWS S3 Buckets.
RDBMS: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Access.
Web Development Tools: Apache Server (WAMP/LAMP/XAMPP/XAMP Stacks), AWS Instances, ToolsXdebug, Putty, FTP, Samba, GIT, SVN, Adobe SWF.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, IOS, Unix, Ubuntu, CentOS
Build Engineering Tools: AWS/Workbench/Visio
Content Management Systems: Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle
Web Security: OAuth1/2, JWT, RECAPTCHA, XSS, CSRF.
IDE Tools: PHPSTORM, Sublime, Eclipse, Note++
Miscellaneous Exposure: WAMP, XAMP, LAMP, FTP, WebRTC and RED5 (Streaming), JIRA Manager with GIT, Ecommerce Payment Gateways, Cron Job/Schedules, Queue Handlers, Error Handling, Factories, UnitTest, Strategies, Network Protocols (TCP/IP V/4/6), Cross-Browser Compatibility, AGILE, SCRUM, CANVAN
FullStack Developer/Web UI Developer
- Developed/Design the application using Linux architecture Laravel MVC and the S.O.L.I.D. principle, helper of factories strategies traits, interfaces and services.
- Create all the process that is specify for the Mexican authority by SAT, for create the instances, environments that the invoice require and deployments APIS and each elements of that need it on AWS like SES/Any Instance/S3 Bucket and others...
- Develop of the architecture and different control like Errors Handlers, Schedules Controls Develop, Queue Handlers for Sync Callsand Interfaces for Implementation using both Laravel and Node with mostly security requirements as JWT for WebServices (bearer).
- Built Web pages from Front to BackEnd and Interactive with different Strategies of Control and Implementation like Scrum, Agile, Canvan.
- Can get customer ideas and generate easy ways for cheaper develop in shortly times.
- Create responsive frontend and generate the bootstrap architecture, for any king of device such tablets, desktop, smartphones.
- Create and interact with necessary elements like Mailing, Text Messages and Third Party Services.
- Developed application to migrate from legacy MSSQL database to MySQL or vice versa, knowledge aboutFederateDatabase, Views, Triggers, Routines and Events.
- Deployed as QA1 QA2 and Productions instances using LAMP stack on CentOS, Ubuntu and AWS Instances, for multiple branches and versions.
- Knowledge about VPS/Cloud WebServices/and typical Server like HostGator.
- Developed and Control DataBase with MongoDB, MYSQL and MSSQL database, using Inverse Engineer and Relationships using different ORM, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan to prevent SQLInjection and Brute Force Attack.
- Configure and manage storage with AWS EBS, S3.
- Setup of Github/GitLab/Bitbucket from create, clone, update, approve, move changes and create pull-requestto different branches with or without Jira for organize versioning and deployments.
- Developed automation test cases for unit and functional test, using Phpunit and MochaJS.
- Worked on agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings using Google Meetings/BlueJeans and others.
Senior PHP UI Web Developer/Laravel
- Create implementation for invoice according to the Mexican Authority (SAT) according to the rules that has defined.
- Planning and Develop all Webservices and Structures.
- Create PDF documents that providers and embed XML that call CFDI.
- Set up shopping carts design and provides the way to manage and pay with third parties provider with webservice and shipping interfaces.
- Used MustacheJS,DataTable, HandlebarJS for templating in most of the code use different libraries for export and import items stock using CSV and XLSX datasheet, with watermark for each product using Intervention and other libraries that provide an efficient request.
- Developed custom PHP modules to fulfill business requirements content types and Views.
- Developed PHP based server API's using Laravel, and MVC architecture using Modules.
- Using Restful Web Services of Third Party like DHL, Stafeta for shipping products and Conekta for Buy Online Products in Pesos.
- Develop of Schedule and Sepomex automatization to get the address using Postal Code verification automatically.
- Designing and managing relational database MariaDB/MySQL, and crawling and populating data.
- Maintained high volume availability demands using open source tools such as MySQL, PHP, and Linux.
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML, CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Worked in designing of application involve use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect for PHP.
- Develop plugin for Moodle to synchronize different courses for SSP (Secretary of Public Security Mexico).
- Completed multiple WordPress, Joomla and Moodle sites from start to finish.
- Create Fasters Api using PhoneGap and Cordova for generate easy and cheaper structure for iOS, Windows Phone and Android API.
Tools: PHP, MYSQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, SocketIO, AWS, Bootstrap, GIT, HTML5, POO, Webservices, Apache, Centos, Laravel, Subversion, MVC, Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, iOS, Composer, Bower, Gulp, Bundles, SOAP, REST, WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, DataTable and plus libraries.
- Programming, create developments and implementation of applications in web technologies to facilitate the use of administration control of "Staffing", "Directory" and "Correspondence Control".
- Generate reports of the persons that has assigned to the OIC in the IMSS: personal data templates, management control, reports by user, area or specific item.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience (UX) design and interfaces.
- Knowledge for using blob storage on MSSQL DB for documents.
- Implemented Calendar with notification modules, integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like Date Picker, native Date Picker, Bootstrap Autocomplete plugins and others.
- Made the application responsive for iOS and Android platforms using media queries and flexible grid layouts.
- Used Chrome Frame for old Navigators and PIE for the UIX compatibility.
- Develop .NET Scripts for building the application logic and MS SQL Server interaction.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in C#.NET web applications to ensure optimal development environment, and generate licenses for users.
- Used .NET Procedures for querying various sets of data prevent SQLInjection.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs related to web applications integrating with MS SQL Server.
Web Developer/PHP Access Developer
- Planning, supervision and control of the calls generated to 250 collection executives for the management of outgoing credit cards.
- Generate spreadsheets that facilitate administration, statistics and control of accounts managed by credit card executives.
- Create a developer of web platforms for the management of credit cards managed by account executives.
- Perform data systems that provide statistics and control operations performed by collection executives. Planning strategies to increase the productivity of account executives.
- Worked with designers and developers to solve technical and design challenges.
- Implemented performance best practices to a website.
- Introducing user-friendly and modern design styles into technical web applications to improve user experience and efficiency.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Involved in all phases including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Documentation.
- Extracted data using VBS for datasheets and order automatically.
- Participated in maintenance and production support.