Frameworks: Aurelia, Marionette with Backbone.js, Underscore.js, React and Angular2.
Testing Frameworks: Chai and Mocha for Test cases.
Databases: Oracle SQL Developer.
Build Tools: Jenkins and CA Release Automation for promoting builds.
CSS Preprocessors: LESS and SASS.
Web Services: SOAP and RESTful.
Debugging Tools: Chrome DevTools, Firebug, Bugzilla and Internet Explorer Developer Tools.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and MAC OS X .
Tools: Sublime, Webstorm and Atom.
Version Control: GIT, Source Tree, Stash and SVN.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Sprint planning and grooming meetings and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings or standup or Huddle or Status calls.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including requirements gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development & Customization of the Application.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular2 and Implemented Routing with the help of Angular2 Router Module.
- Used Angular2 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Implemented dynamic pages using Angular2, Typescript, web pack and gulp.
- Hands on different frameworks like (Aurelia, Backbone and Angular2) with their life cycle methods and routes.
- Worked on features of Angular2 like ng-templates, form validators, pipes, injectable and Routers etc.
- Worked on SPA (single page applications) using Angular2 framework with custom templates and HTML5, styles with CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and DOM Manipulation using components in Angular2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components and other directives such as ng-repeat and ng-show/ng-hide.
- Used the modern JS framework Aurelia and Angular to replace existing legacy application which is in Backbone.js.
- Making use of Angular and Aurelia framework helped to follow the latest JS standards (ES5/ES6) because framework is built on Vanilla JS.
- Developed application compatible with accessibility and available for screen readers.
- Implemented client specific branding colors to load for respective client’s depending on specific client requirements.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process or code deployment.
- Wrote test cases using Chai and Mocha.
- Creating reusable presentational layer components using React and Node JS
- Used Node.js to run G ulp tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Integrated the application with Google analytics and used Dataslayer to track the GA events firing which helped to improve user experience and also the app performance by integrating it with business layer.
- Expertise in developing scalable website architecture usin g NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Fixed accessibility issues in the front end and was responsible for ensuring compliance with Section 508 accessibility standards using compliance sheriff and NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) and chromeVox tools.
- Rendered the dynamic templates with texts maintained in Site Manager and IAdmin like CMS (Content Management system).
- Installed and utilized required dependencies through NPM.
- Worked closely with QA (Quality Analysts) and fixed bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used version control Git and Source Tree.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Front End Developer
- Involved in SDLC (software development life cycle) which includes development, Analysis, testing and production support.
- Used SystemJs as dynamic module loader and babel as preprocessor.
- Consumed $.when(), $.ready(), $.then() and $.done() jQuery methods for services to load.
- Used promises to GET or POST the response from the endpoints or JSON API’s.
- Worked closely with UX team and involved in making decisions for the user experiences and screen views.
- Involved in UX/UI Audits and developed pages with UX/UI reviews and fixed the usability and compliance changes.
- Involved with sprint demos and explained the existing project to business stakeholders.
- Used Firebug for Mozilla and Inspect Element to debug across all browsers for the front end implementations.
- To communicate event or data with different modules used trigger and listenTo methods available in frameworks.
- Implemented responsive design for the app and for responsiveness used media queries to make app view across all device screens.
- Fixed Cross Browser Compatible issues.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Followed the agile methodology for application development.
- Prioritized the defects and fixed based on severity.
- Consumed the service calls and displayed the conditional pages based on the response.
- Worked on pages with user information and added the custom validations for the form or user inputs.
- Designed the application compatible across all browser platforms and fixed the cross-bowser issues or defects.
- Implemented the application in responsive mode and fixed the styling issues.
- Finding the root cause of an issues or bugs with the help of debugger (developer tools and inspecting elements).
- Developed the app using sass variables. If any changes are required can be modified at one place.
- Attended the planning and grooming meetings and also participated in the standup calls.
- Actively involved in the requirement gathering, Project design and discussions meetings.
- Coordinated with other team members and Story Authors to understand the issues and stories.
- Made the service calls using AJAX and JQuery.
- Fixed the bugs or defects as per requirement.
- Designed the screens as per the mock up or UX or Wireframes provided by the UX team.
- Implemented the screens without inline styles and try to minimize the overriding cascading styles.
- Used the less JQuery DOM manipulations to fast rendering for the pages which are designed.
- Used Git repository to push the code changes and fixed the review comments as suggested.