- 7+ years of work experience as a Front - End/UI Developer.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML5, CSS3 to get best cross-browser user experience.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop SPA.
- Proficient in Babel compiler and Webpack.
- Experience working with Angular JS to develop single page applications along with dynamic web applications.
- Hands on experience in React JS - Redux architecture.
- Excellent understanding of DOM.
- Handled all aspects of the UI development including designing, testing/debugging, and deploying.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browser and servers.
- Good Knowledge on React, Web Pack, ES6, and REDUX.
- Industry experience in various IDEs like Web storm, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Brackets, Atom, Sublime Text.
- Expertise in designing and developing user experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Flash CS6.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience working on RESTFUL Web Services and Implementing RESTFUL APIs.
- Designed and added custom UI themes to web page using SASS CSS pre-processor instead of inline-styles or less.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Experience in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower and good command in using Task managers like Grunt, Gulp and Brunch.
- Experienced in fast paced Agile development environment and methodologies including Test Driven Development and Scrum with online tools like JIRA.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter, inclined to learn new technologies and a good team player with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
UI Libraries & Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular JS (2, 4, 5), React JS, Node JS, Redux, ES6
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Python
Debugging tools : Chrome Elements Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester
Server Technologies: MVC, RESTful Services, XML, JSON
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Continuous Integration Tools: GitHub, SVN, CVS
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio, Brackets, Atom Notepad++, Dreamweaver
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, LINUX, UNIX
Confidential, Gresham, OR
Senior UI/React Developer
- Developed prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code by maintaining cross-browser compatibility .
- Worked on Life cycle methods to control the component, mount, rendering and unmount in ReactJS.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Created reusable components by writing React.js classes and to render the model of the application.
- Implemented Flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Worked on state, specs, props and events to create interactive ReactJS Components.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for the application development. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML etc.
- Back end development of the project in terms to writing web services for various functionalities to implement SOA.
- Used Restful Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Developed RWD pages using Twitter Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to create responsive navigation menus and page interactivity.
- Involved in writing test cases using Protractor and performed unit testing using Jasmine.
- Tested websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Senior UI/React Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Firefox, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked on React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed responsive websites that could be served to desktop, tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev dependencies of Node JS applications.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Developed the application logos and images by using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
Senior UI Developer
- Used Babel an ECMAScript 6 to ECMAScript 5 compiler which allows using ES6 features in project and then compiles ES5 to use in production.
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, jQuery UI, Typescript, and HTML.
- Used High Charts, D3JS and Ext JS4 for charting data and for supporting a wide array of browsers.
- Built dynamic web pages with Angular 2.0 with styling supported by Twitter Bootstrap for creating Responsive Websites.
- Developed components using React and all the advanced methods Functions in developing.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with REST API for rendering data trough virtual DOM.
- Responsive web design(RWD) is developed using frameworks like Angular JS and MVC frameworks and Bootstrap.
- Worked with UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, micro sites, and other digital content delivery.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- React JS which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Written and modified the technical documents.
- Redux-Saga used to make application side effects easier to manage, more efficient to execute, simple to test, and better at handling failures.
- Used JIRA for tracking issues reported by testing team.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based AJAX requests using jQuery. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery. AJAX (options) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and- Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Created Angular.js Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
- Implemented Grunt Automation and designed my application using SASS.
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems.
- Using Angular.js created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Used Subversion for source control.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTM L and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS as per W3C standards.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defect s and checking cross platform compatibility.