- Around 6 years of extensive experience as a UI Developer in developing web applications Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- More than five years of experience in using HTML, CSS and JS
- Extensive experience in Service Oriented Architecture &MVC frameworks.
- Experience in development and testing phase in SDLC.
- Profound knowledge in working with Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using J Query and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap, Foundation and SASS. Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications.
- Highly experienced in User Interface Designing, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration, and UI animations.
- Used Node JS to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single page applications and other web applications.
- Experience in creating test suites using jasmine and worked on tools like NPM (node package manager), Bower, Grunt.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GitHub, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience in working with ES6 features, used babble, Web pack with ES6, React JS.
- Experience in Using Mango Database in JSON, Ajax, PHP.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT Hub and SVN. Development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-Model.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Web Storm, Eclipse and Visual Studio.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with team members for code and design reviews.
- Self-motivated worker with strong focus on business goals and end-user experience.
Web/Application Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Debugging Tools: Google Chrome Web Debugger, Visual studio Code, IDE Eclipse, Soap UI.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma and protractor
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Operating system: Windows, Mac OS x, Linux.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular 4
- Worked on various enhancements and bug fixes simultaneously.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular 4, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Used SAX for XML parsing, JSON and AJAX to send request to secured web service.
- Experienced with trouble shooting cross browser problems of UI display using Java Script. Involved in development, performance testing & defects fixing.
- SOAP UI was used extensively for testing of web services across all environments Applications are deployed in the WebSphere Server.
- Used Angular.js Routing for all SPA’s
- Used HTML5, AngularJS, JQUERY, JSTL, AJAX and CSS3 for developing interactive User Interfaces.
- Involved in creation of automation test scripts in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach.
- Identified Test Cases to automate or functionality of the application and created selenium scripts using Web Driver & Junit in Java
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, JSF and Spring Controller
- Involved in code reviews so as to implement coding standards for the entire project.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views rendering using components which contains custom HTML tags
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node.js (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework)
- Use Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt
- Created React JS components using JSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow
- Involved developing responsive web pages using Bootstrap
- Used High charts and D3js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs
- Developed API back ends using Node.js to allocate access to data in MYSQL.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node.js to save the timestamp in database converting into UTC.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node.js.
- Used Redux-Store for storing state of the React Application and worked with middleware for the Redux-Store.
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS, and React JS, handle services in ASP .NET MVC and SQL database
- Develop various screens for the front end using various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used JQuery Mobile for developing Mobile apps
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags
- Integrating the web application using GIT server control
- Involved in bug tracking and project develop SOA process using JIRA
- Used High charts and d3js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and also implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java script, D3 JS, JQuery, JSP, OOJS, Bootstrap, AJAX, Node.js, Angular, React JS, Redux, NoSQL, ASP .NET MVC, SQL, GIT, JIRA
Confidential, New York
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement Gathering, Design and Analysis and code development.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3. Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Struts framework for Web-tier.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using Bootstrap.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Developed Angular2 Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes.
- Built responsive UI using Handlebars, CSS, ES6 and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed the front-end of the application using Rails, AJAX, CSS, JSON AND JQuery.
- Extensively used Angular UI components like Calendar, Grid, Select, UP loader etc.
- Developed Angular JS services for reusable functionality.
- Developed custom bootstrap with brand appropriate styles, colors, animations and font icons.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, Grunt, and Bower.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
UI Front End Developer
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using Angular JS and the front-end framework.
- Used MVC-Struts framework in the front-end to develop the User Interface.
- Used Jenkins to test and report the changes occurred.
- Started developing with Django 0.96 and currently developing with Django 1.0
- Deployed production site using Apache 2.0 with Python
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from MS SQL to MySQL with complete data integrity.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page, and customer dashboard page using Bootstrap.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using J Query, AJAX.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several sessions at one time.
- Used Django Framework in developing web applications that follow model view Template architecture.
- Closely work with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes.
- Developed common CSS classes for the user interface using CSS and CSS3.
- Designed & Created appropriate wireframes for new software releases based on user and client requirement
- Used backbone.js that enforces in communication to the server.
- Expertise in Linux backup/restore with tar, gunzip, rsync.
- Built a Linux Apache| PHP| MySQL intranet and content management system (Unix Web) for documentation, monitoring and serving.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time.
- Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP.
UI Front End Developer
- Enhanced and maintained a website for the company learning internal working of the shipping industry using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in application design.
- Interacting with the project leader, team leader, designing and developing web pages,
- Animations, still graphics, banners, greeting cards, logos etc.
- Worked closely with Program Engineers how the front end and back end mechanism works in order to develop an interface.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.