- Over +6 years of experience, as an iOS developer in designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing iOS apps on iTunes Store. Built Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client - Server applications in iPhone/iPad.
- Good understanding of Memory Management: ARC and MRC in iOS development.
- Constructed and implemented UI designs using Storyboards with Auto Layout constraints, XIB files, and programmatically following Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Valuable experience in the entire software development life-cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming with experience implementing MVC, KVO, and Singleton architectures.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Excellent knowledge in core concepts like Object Oriented Programming, Memory Management, Persistent Data and Data Structures, Dependency injections, MVC Pattern.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written, with experience working with a variety of team makeups including local and international teams.
- A creative developer who can also design a great mobile interface and create an optimal user experience.
- Worked with QT Framework in creating .pro files and deploying to Xcode Project.
- Strong Knowledge about Core Frameworks like Map Kit, Core services, Core Graphics, Core animation and UIKIT.
- Well versed in user-friendly design, performance improvement, documenting code, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment, and unit testing.
- Complete understanding of Object-Oriented Features (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation).
- Involved programming with REST Web Services (JSON, XML) with iOS apps.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills, able to analyse code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Complete Software Life Cycle Development experience and Agile experience in fast paced environments.
- Responsible in iPhone & iPod Touch application development using Swift.
- Extensive experience in developing, designing and implementing enterprise and commercial iOS native applications
- Proficient in source control with GitHub, Bit bucket SVN, Terforce.
- Strong experience in developing MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS) stack application
- Experience using different angular version including AngularJS, Angular 2 and Angular 4 extensive features for loading.
- Experience using Postman for testing the services and Jasmine & Karma for testing in Angular 2/4.
- Used Angular CLI to create a new Angular 5 project, components and some packages including Angular Material and Bootstrap 4, etc.
- Hand on exposure with relational data base, data modelling & design and had good knowledge in Jenkins & GIT version control and involved in SCRUM meetings.
- Established A/B testing process end-to-end, from how to submit testing ideas and vetting them, to scheduling milestones and launch timelines
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, testing, fixing and maintaining applications.
- Created and customized views, table views, stack Views tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Experience in working with technologies like Android, Java.
- Experience building Hybrid Applications using Apache Cordova, PhoneGap and IONIC.
- Proficient in using Hybrid Plugins such as Push Notifications, Geolocation.
- Extensive knowledge of Cordova plugin to access mobile OS feature like battery, camera, access logs and more.
- Utilized Ionic Components, Pages, Providers, and Services in application development.
Programming Skills: Objective-C, Swift, Java, C#, C, and C++.
Database: MySQL, SQLite, Core Data for iOS, MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
IDE/SDK's: XCODE 4/5/6/7/8, Interface Builder, Visual Studio 2008/2010NetBeans, Android SDK, Twitter SDK.
IOS Frameworks: Objective-C and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, And UNIX.
Tools: Charles Proxy, Fabric, Notepad++, MS Visio, Visual Studio, Eclipse, RAD IDE, Microsoft Office Suite.
Senior IOS Developer
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Redesigning the iPhone app by using UI Tab Bar Controller architecture and did a visual refresh.
- Integrating SKU # and Barcode scanning using Micro blink and AV Foundation to get product details quickly in the App.
- Integrating Location services and Map Kit by allowing user access to nearest stores.
- Expert in building UI using size classes to support different screen sizes and worked with new features in UI Kit framework such as stack views.
- Developing the App with Swift/Objective-C programming language and Apple's latest tools by folling MVC architecture and ARC memory management system.
- Implemented Router Module of Angular 5 to make the whole project a Single Page Application and add routers according to the requirements.
- Implemented Reactive Form of Angular 5 to deal with form validation issues.
- Writing Unit Test and UI Test cases using XC Test framework.
- Used Angular CLI to create a new Angular 5 project, components and some packages including Angular Material and Bootstrap 4.
- Worked on improving and debugging API functions using Postman and Jasmine & Karma for testing Angular 4 code.
- Working in Agile environment, involving in Pair Programming, scrum meetings and Sprint releases.
- Retrieving the JSON data from backend services into UITableView and UI Table View Cell using RESTful services.
- Managed A/B & User Tests of product and campaign landing pages for set lines of businesses, from test planning and building to analysing and presenting results through Adobe Test & Target
- Good understanding of Apple's code signing process to create Certs, Provision profiles and used test-flight for beta testing.
- Integrating Touch ID to allow User Secure Signing into App using Local Authentication.
- Implementing App's features using Storyboard, Table Views, Auto layouts and Segues.
- Used Ionic framework for building the Hybrid mobile application.
- Used Cordova to access device APIs such as Camera and Push Notification.
Environment: iOS 9.x, 10.x, Mac OS X, Swift, Xcode 7.x/8.x, Storyboard, OCR, AV Foundation, AF Networking, A/B Testing, Agile, MVC, UI Kit, iOS SDK, XC Test, Core Location, Angular CLI, Ionic 2.0, Postman, Jasmine & Karma, Cordova
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Integrated Cloud Kit to allow users to attach files right from their iCloud account .
- Worked on the Pro Team, with 4 other IOS developer, to develop features for professional users, a level designed for business teams .
- Added different user settings, stored in NS User Defaults, such as allowing them to tweak the 'read later' setting, which hides and then reshows mail at a given time .
- Used Size Classes to optimize the app for the SE, the regular sized Phones, the plus size phones, and iPad.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required. Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging.
- Worked with Subversion to checkout and update the Code changes. Reported progress/challenges to Onsite Project lead.
- Developed various features in the existing App like Barcode, Help, and News in the Mobile Pro App. Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Helped gather code requirements for the upcoming Sound cloud Go, a premium Ad-free experience for the app .
- Fixed any problem reported by QA by debugging and utilizing Instruments to find the root cause .
- Performed code reviews, to ensure that merged code was stable, readable, efficient, and aligned to best practices.
- Phone-gap/Cordova used plugins for Geolocation, Camera, Contacts, Local notification, Socialsharing, Inappbrowser, FastCanvas, Barcodescanner, Applewatch, etc
- Built and tested Cordova apps for IOS / Android
- Created a web api using ASP .net Web API 2
- Worked extensively on creating and consuming Web API.
- Development and Unit Testing using Visual Studio for .Net applications using C#.Net.
Environment: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Git, Git hub, NS Operations, Size Classes, Auto Layout, Interface Builder, Storyboards, Agile, Cloud Kit, Cocoa pods, Instruments, XC Test, Alamo Fire, Tap Gesture Recognizers, ios9, ios10, Cordova, ASP.net, Web API, C#.Net
- Working with latest Android and iOS SDK's and integrating them with 3rd party frameworks for both Android and iOS, making the web services calls using the REST, SOAP API's and parsing the data using JSON, XML by creating the request from client to server.
- Working with different Story Boards Auto Layouts, UI Table Views, creating the Custom Table Cells and integration with Google Maps SDK's.
- Worked on Angular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services, Pipes and Data Binding.
- Had good knowledge on Xcode 6, 7, 7.2, Eclipse, and Android Studio IDE's & good hands on experience with the UI/UX development and animation as well .
- Working with app up gradation & maintenance to support the latest iOS & Android versions and implementing the new features and releasing the app versions accordingly.
- Had good exposure in Object Oriented Programming with experience in implementing MVC, and Singleton design patterns& Concurrency programming.
- Developed iPad targeted version of the app .
- UI/UX Improved upon existing features and functionality .
- Added additional sorting options for product reviews, Optimized apps for use on iOS 8+ capable devices.
- Tracked down bugs and fixed them using crash logs and the Xcode debugger.
Environments: iOS 8, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3.1, Xcode 6.3, 6.4, 7.0, iPad, iPhone, Objective-C, UI Kit, JSON, XML, SQLite.
Junior IOS Developer
- Good Knowledge in design reviews and worked along UI/UX team to further refine UI of the application.
- Used Core data to store data locally in device for a Barcode Scanning feature.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Worked with UI Kit Framework for the applications at hand and backend to communicate with web services.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native app using UI Web View.
- Followed the agile methodology for implementing the project.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Coordinated with Configuration Manager for continuous integration.
Environment: iOS 4 & 5, (iPhone SDK), Mac OS X, Objective C, Xcode 4 & 5, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa framework, XML, JSON.
- Used Apache Struts as a web application framework.
- Designed and developed Action Classes, Form Beans and JSP's.
- Re-designed application versioning system
- Involved in using Design patterns like Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Developed Business Delegates, Value Objects, and Data Access Objects (DAO) .
- Designed and developed DAO layer using JDBC to access the database.
- Actively involved in the integration effort for deploying the application in UAT/SIT Environments.