- Over 8+ years of IT experience which includes 4+ years of Extensive experience as a React JS Developer and 2 years of Experience as a UI/UX Developer and 2 years of Experience as software Developer.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development Mongo dB , Express , Node , and Angular .
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance , and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM .
- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs).
- Working experience of Web protocols and standards ( HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3 , Web Forms, XML, XML parsers )
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Implemented easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA .
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture .
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experienced in working with Node.JS and NPM modules like http-server , Marathon, inquirer , path , mongo DB , Micro Services , Request , Elastic Search, express , luck , spark and templating engines .
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js , NPM , Grunt , Gulp , Groovy Bower.
- Strong in using the Node.js , and Require.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web application
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Microsoft Azure Blob and Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ).
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine , Karma , Protractor , Mocha test runners
- Good Experience in Bug tracking tools like JIRA,HP Quality Center and Bugzilla
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Experience in Jenkins and Mevan
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse , Sublime Text Editor , Intelli J IDEA , and Web Storm
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse, Web Matrix, Web Strom, Bonita, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
Databases: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Frameworks: React JS, Angular JS (1.x), Node JS.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, web Services.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Elements Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester.
Application/webservers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Testing Tools and Logging Frame Works: Junit3.8/4.0, Load runner, Jasmine, Selenium, T-probe, Easy Mock
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Water fall
Confidential, Tampa, FL
UI/ React JS Developer
- Design, develop and test HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js .
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Created social login using gigya . Integrated the social accounts with the express account .
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application .
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIARA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF .
- Interacted with Testing Team , Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
UI/React JS Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React v iews , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React .
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client side code .
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used HP Quality Center to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication .
Confidential, SanJose, California
UI Developer/UX Designer
- Worked with clients and senior user experience designers to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define strategy, layout and features for the web sites/applications design.
- As a UX designer , led stakeholders through UX design process , from identifying business goals, defining.
- Design and technical requirements, created and demonstrated interactive wireframes to guide decision-making
- Created elegant UX and UI for responsive web, mobile, mobile-web and desktop applications utilizing Ax- Urea, Adobe CS, and invasion .
- Collaborating with the branding and marketing team to design mockups and website design prototypes, icons, graphic design elements, style guides and interface elements.
- Developed HT3ML prototype and UI deliverable such as wireframes, screen mock-ups and interface design.
- Generated team member’s proficiency in specified skills and knowledge using skills and matrix.
- Met with clients directly to understand the graphic design work requirements and delivered design to the clients with in deadline and received feedback and ratings for the work.
- Designed LOGO, broachers, posters, illustrations for solutions marketing, presentations for project proposals and prepared communication materials according to the client requirements.
- Developed CSS3 style sheet to give gradient effects. Devolved page layout, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Designing and developed User Interface web Forms using Fasces CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video Editing using Adobe Premier Pro.
- UV Unwrapping texture painting, Texturing and lighting for 3D models using Maya, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Body paint,3D Architecture, Vehicles and Prop Modeling using Maya.
- Used extensively SVN for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to SVN.
- Provided time estimates for front-end development on projects, consulted with project managers and clients on front-end development tasks, managed developer resources, provide insight into user interface design, and interacted directly with clients to answer any questions or concerns.
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML .
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller architecture for rapid application development and ease of maintenance.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Tested cross browser compatibility issues between multiple browsers.
- Facilitated discussions with Systems Analyst to identify technical requirements.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Apache Tomcat, EJB, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, Oracle 9i, HTML, XML Web Services, My Eclipse, SOAP, J-Unit, ANT, Rational Rose, Clear Case.
- Understand each module and gathered and managed the project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Wrote external CSS file, which linked to the HTML file to increase the traffic of the web site.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS.
- Developed the application logos and images by using Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator.
- Developed the Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with the help Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Adobe Contribute CS3 and AJAX.
- Designed the graphic objects, illustrations, images (vector and bitmap) and banners with using Adobe Flash MX and F Script, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Developed the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) using with the help of Adobe Dreamweaver CS3.
- Developed E-commerce enterprise applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, DOM, PHP Script, JSP Script and CSS based on the W3C standards.