- Over 5+ years of professional experience of User Interface (UI) and front - end development using mainstream web technologies for developing web application including client-facing and internal-facing web application design.
- Strong experience with using Angular 2 and ReactJS framework for developing a Modern Web and Mobile Application with rich and complex user interactions.
- Great experience with ReactJS for creating interactive UI’s using One-way dataflow, Virtual DOM, JSX, Redux data flow concepts.
- Worked extensively with the ReactJS framework and developed real-time applications using Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using ReactJS.
- Extensive understanding of React and popular libraries such as React-Router, Redux-Thunk, Axios etc.
- Expert in handling Angular 2 features like Component, Directives, Filters and Services.
- Professional experience in various design patterns, such as Singleton, Factory, Dependency Injection, Observer and Proxy.
- Familiar with ES6 new standard features including class, arrow function, destructing, spread operator and Classes.
- Good knowledge in debugging and troubleshooting using mainstream browser tools like Chrome Inspector, Firebug and Browser Extension tool.
- Experience in building the back-end APIs with NodeJS, VM-Ubuntu, and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns such as Module View Controller (MVC) and MVVM.
- Experience in network infrastructure including routers, switches, network management solutions, network access solutions, firewalls, virtualization solutions, Storage Array Networks (SAN), and Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Profound in using JIRA and Agile methodology development process.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as work independently. Strong communication skills and capability of multi-tasking, working under pressure and adjusting to new environment swiftly.
Web Service: XML, JSON, AJAX, RESTful API.
Database: MongoDB, Oracle.
Package Control: Webpack, Babel, Git, NPM.
IDE: Sublime, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Front-End Developer
- Participated in a team to create SPAs utilizing ReactJS to communicate with RESTful web services for maintaining and managing order tracking system.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) using react-router for login system and used Axios to retrieve and post data between frontend and backend.
- Implemented Redux along with react for states maintain. Created actions and reducers to pass stateless data around components.
- Implemented Responsive web design using Media Query and Flex-box with the help of React-strap, React-select.
- Used Higher Order Components (HOC) to make components reusable and added more functionalities to components as well.
- Utilized React Lifecycle methods at different phases to make the request, change states, increase efficiency and catch errors.
- Added redux-thunk as middleware and original store. Used dispatch and getState to handle different actions.
- Added dynamic functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel and webpack to build JSX and ES2015(ES6).
- Used Stripe as plug-in software for online e-commerce store checkout.
- Utilized debugging tools such as Chrome inspector and React and Redux Devtools extensions to fix issues and bugs.
- Implemented remote integration with 3rd party platforms by using RESTful services.
- Used JIRA to deal with the Agile development environment and solve the issues from UAT environment.
- Used SourceTree, Git version control.
- Cooperated with QA, manager and the team members to test for the browser compatibility issues and implement cross-browser accessible interfaces.
Confidential, Dallas. TX
Senior Front-end Developer
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture with Angular 2 and separated functions into different modules according to their purposes.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle, analyzed, designed, implemented and tested an E-commercial platform.
- Worked on all the latest angular concepts such as service, custom directives, components etc.
- Implemented Angular 2 code to handle cross-browser compatibility issues in Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox.
- Designed the agent portal using framework angular 2 along with HTML and CSS3 new features like the multi-column layout.
- Implemented responsive web design and mobile-friendly design using Bootstrap grid system and CSS media query.
- Used the D3.js library for data visualization on the external and internal web pages.
- Optimized a website with Bootstrap to provide mobile device user a smooth, responsive and friendly experience.
- Used AJAX call for data transmission between front-end and back-end services.
- Transformed values display within a template by using Pipes of Angular2.
- Cooperated with QA, manager and team members to test for the browser compatibility issues and implement cross-browser accessible interfaces or devices.
- Worked in the Agile environment with regular meetings weekly and team conference every four weeks.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Implemented in the development of internal financial management system with AngularJS and Express.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and built different modules that associated each other with the specific controller, template, scopes, custom filters and directives by AngularJS.
- Used custom directives to modularize the webpage and isolate scope to prevent data reveal.
- Used AJAX and JSON to interact with RESTful APIs and two-way data binding to manipulate dynamic content on web pages.
- Involved in services to get and handle data from APIs and share data between different controllers.
- Used Bootstrap layout and CSS media query to implement responsive web design and mobile friendly design.
- Implemented built-in and custom filter to control data searching.
- Used CSS3 animation to generate the webpage with better visual effects.
- Used JSON Web Token (JWT) to implement back-end user authentication, and machine-pack to encrypt general user information.
- Used SLACK for teammate communication and worked in the Agile and monthly reporting with the project manager.
- Cooperated with QA to improve functionality and fixed redundancy issues with the team member.
Front-end Web developer
- Built interactive portable widgets for internal users using HTML, CSS, jQuery and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Developed an Android application provided users with specific news or hot topics they interested in, and integrated location-based services in the App to provide an optimal route for sightseeing in Eclipse (Java).
- Developed complex, re-useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces which have attributes of high-speed, good readability and easy accessibility.
- Provided remotely training for new technicians.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS, and XML.
- Used CSS borders and jQuery Menus as parts of the UI navigation.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updated the DOM within the result sets.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization, Thread pools, lock interface etc.
- Engaged in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use of versatile cases and scenarios.