- Over 6years of experience in creating the software product by involving in each phase of development such as planning, analysis, design, modeling and deployment (SDLC Life cycle), Technical Design Document(TDD).
- React JS, Redux, Redux-Thunk/Redux-Saga middlewares, Node JS, MongoDB.
- Used Node JS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experience in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experience in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular 2 making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Experience in UI design using Angular components. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Work experience in Agile process Jira and Sprint Planning, daily standup to sync up with Team for current sprint status.
- Experience in handling response data from RESTful web services using XML, JSON.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Development workflow using task runner Grunt, Node.js for the server-side runtime environment.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as SVN, TFS and GIT.
- Experience in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL.
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, MVC Design and Client-Server Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience to SCRUM Agile model and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked with different teams to define the mapping rules for the project. Worked with the Data Analyst to understand the Data Model to define the UI field Size requirements to match the back end requirements for the database.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Able to effectively communicate with wide range of clients and coworkers.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience in maintains websites, software and understanding and modifying existing code.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic Application Server.
IDE & Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text2, Eclipse, Web Storm.
Database: .Progress DBA, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Debugging Tools: Developer toolbar.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, web Services.
Version Controls: SVN,GIT,TFS
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr . Web Developer
- Worked on designing web application for the users to enroll, payment processing, claims and pharmacy.
- Experience with Building and maintaining react Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Building reusable components and used different react js/Redux libraries.
- Experience with Asynchronous Redux Actions using Redux Thunk Middleware to retrieve data from Back-End (API's, WebSocket).
- Used ECMAScript (ES6 ), JSX, and Types with react js for component development.
- Created HTML pages with access to user’s records in the form of JSON data using DOM elements.
- Designed the portal front page UI with style sheets using CSS approach.
- Developed interactive web modules using Bootstrap and UI frameworks.
- Worked on converting the web modules into single page applications using the features of Ext Js, Angular 2 and Bootstrap.
- Fetch data from mongo DB using Mangoose of Node.js.
- Major part of coding involved with React js, Redux, and NPM Modules to enhance the reusable components.
- Filtered the font styles and text animations approach with Iframe templates specifically to get a Medical- business related user interfaces.
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express. Used RESTful and XML web services for JSON data access through AJAX request calls.
- Client-Side requests and services for User records access are managed using NPM and Bowser.
- SVN has been used for the version control and user compatibility in product development.
- Involved in testing the cross-browser compatibility of web portal by accessing it in various browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT and Update Daily task in to the Agile Methodology.
- Debugged the errors in the functionality of the tested code to improve its scalability and performance.
- Designed the major part of the web layout and the user-friendly data fetching UX for the web portal.
- Worked on implementing Agile and SCRUM methodology in the user modules to develop an efficient application.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analyzed the client requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Worked on implementing all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle from Planning to Deployment in each application.
- Involved on Requirement Gathering and Analysis of Business Processes with development goals to gain knowledge about the strategy of software test solutions.
- Designed the user interfaces for the web portal abiding the guidelines of the W3C standards
- Developed the buttons, audio, video, media and uploaded file tags using CSS3 for the online training session webpages.
- Coded on Forms, Helpers, Alert, Popover, Scrollspy, Tooltip components in the embedded web application using CSS and Bootstrap.
- Implemented the two-way databinding and code reuse in the modules using Angular 2 custom directives.
- Used the POJO based action and AJAX tags for managing the client-server requests for consulting appointments.
- Worked on servlets to create an efficient API to handle the server-side web services.
- Updated the test solution modules in the Eclipse IDE using Java JDK and JSP
- Implemented the MVC architecture for the user module and used Spring and Strut framework for integration of the testing updates to the software application
- Incorporated Applet and JavaBean to integrate the test solutions with dynamic contents as a response to the client calls.
- Worked on testing the device compatibility of viewing the test solutions in different devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Phones, IPad etc.
- Interested on conducting SCRUM meetings to find the team involvement and development stage of the application.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pa
- Developed data-accessible web applications for employee accesses using HTML5, CSS3, Angular.Js and Node.js.
- Developed stylish and unique front-end with redundancy and easy compression of data using CSS SASS preprocessor.
- Windows, Keyboard and Mouse Events were implemented in js files to enhance the form design.
- Incorporated HTML templates such as jade, handlebar to improve the code reusability.
- Used Angular Js Services such as the module factory, service and provider for easier integration.
- Client side requests were managed using Angular Directives and Filters.
- Created the open source web environment with efficient client side scripting using node.js.
- Rich API has been designed with the key-value binding for client data requests using RESTful JSON and backbone.js.
- Implemented the CRUD operations for basic functionalities using PHP Drupal frameworks.
- Mapping operations were implemented in MongoDB and integrated with web interfaces to view the employee service records.
- Debugged and involved in bug-fixing of data matching errors in the web modules.
- Worked on finding the business processes and basic responsibilities of employees related to each department.
- Conducted daily meetings on analysis of resources usage, enhancement of applications to facilitate efficient and easy access.
- Involved in writing T-SQL programming for implement Stored Procedures and Functions for different tasks.
- Involved on learning about the business and quality analysis of products with the detail on Software Engineering processes.
- Front end was designed and developed using various HTML and CSS components such as Buttons, Web Forms, Panels, Scrollbars, layouts and style sheets with font styles and animations.
- Designed the layout of the front end of the web application on E-learning of Software testing.
- Coded Software Modules in Java implementing OOPS Concepts such as Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism on the Eclipse IDE.
- Used MVC Architecture for RESTful web service compatibility and to enhance the search engine optimization of the application.
- Developed interfaces involving Object Relational Mapping using Hibernate Framework.
- Application Data was accessed from MYSQL server using the JDBC Driver.
- Implemented Joins, Mapping, Triggers, and Procedure functions on the Application Data using MySQL.
- Worked on web services response by data transfer using XML and Wampserver.
- Wrote the specifications of the application using UML and integrated the user modules to a single page application.
- Worked on following each phase of the Waterfall method of Software Engineering in Application Development.
- Involved from Development Plan, Designing till testing of each modules, integration and deployment of each software application.
- Worked with great Team involvement by conducting client meetings, analyzing daily work logs and performed code reviews for the application.