- Expertise in developing web applications using various front-end frameworks like Angular 2/4 , AngularJS , Backbone.JS , Node.JS .
- Good Experience on MVC frameworks like AngularJS for creating Single Page Application (SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Worked on multiple projects, multiple platforms including web and mobile projects using Angular 2/4 , Angular 1.5 , AngularJS .
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly optimizing performance.
- Experience in package managers such as npm and Bower for projects and set gulp tasks under Node.JS environment.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using JQUERY and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Extensive experience in working over Web Services with SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experienced in making use of expanded HTML5 semantics and popular HTML5 APIs (e.g. audio, video, SVG).
- Experienced in making use of features & CSS Frameworks and to implement Responsive Web Design.
- Good understanding and good Experience with Object Oriented Design/Development ( OOD ).
- Created Responsive Web Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Worked on RWD pages to get the display the same on all devices.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like JS fiddle, WebStorm, Sublime text, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual, Brackets, Atom.
- Experience in version control and Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers using GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development using JUnit testing and JUnit Integration testing.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA .
- Good Communication skills, problem-solving skills, quick learning skills, deep understanding of the concepts and excellent team member.
UI Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, XML, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, Gulp
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime text 3, Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Edit Plus, WebStorm, Brackets, Atom
Version Control: GIT LAB, SVN, Bitbucket
Debugging Tools: JIRA, Rally, Firebug, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle11g/10g, SQL 2008/2012, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows XP/7/8/10, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic Single and multiple Pages Web Application using Angular , NodeJS, HTML , HTML5 , ReactJS, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQUERY and CSS3 .
- Expertise in working with the Java Script frameworks like JQUERY and Angular .
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using Angular 2/4.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5 , CSS3 , AngularJS , Bootstrap, LESS and Sublime Text Editor and deployed the application in Apache Tomcat.
- Made routing solution problems easy and extensible to solve using AngularJS.
- Hands on experience working on Angular 2/4 services, modules and component directives.
- Knowledge of developing Single Page Applications SPAs by using the ReactJS.
- Used D3.JS to create new nodes for incoming data and remove outgoing nodes that are no longer needed.
- Used Responsive web design (RWD) approach for crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.JS, Node.JS, AngularJS for responsive design.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Involved in validating HTML and CSS code to satisfy W3C standard and make web application compatible for various web browsers.
- Experience using JQUERY and Bootstrap plugins for the Web Pages.
- Used High charts and D3.Js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and also implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs .
- Developed Requirement Specification document (User Story in Agile) to articulate requirements.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Implemented unit tests using JUnit and performed integration tests.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
UI (Angular) Developer
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5 , CSS3 , JSON and AngularJS .
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed web pages using DHTML , JSP s and JSTL.
- Used DOJO for asynchronous communication with the client-side code and migrated jQuery code to DOJO .
- Working with a team to move existing web apps to React with ES6 Features.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with AngularJS and Node also Used Grunt-ts to automatically compile Typescript.
- Used D3.JS to build pi-charts, bar graphs , Graphs etc.
- Used JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Created RESTFUL web services/ API 's using Node.JS .
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Developed Application using Agile methodology.
- Involved in Node.JS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma .
- Using npm and bow e r front-end package manager to install and handle all the packages.
- Interacted with various stake holders (Business Team, User Testing Team and Clients) to finalize requirements.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications.
- Used NodeJS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Implemented login page using HTML5 /4, CSS3 /2, JQUERY , AJAX and JSON.
- Used D3.JS to create company specific reporting tool.
- Used $http with AngularJS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used UI-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make RESTFUL web service call.
- Created forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in AngularJS .
- Used AngularJS for unit testing UI code.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Have Strong experience in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEA Web Logic Application Server, APACHE, Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Having good administration experience in maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence.
- Worked with GIT version control, vagrant environment using Node.JS , Gulp for compiling, and the JIRA ticketing system.
- Used tracking tools as JIRA for bug tracking.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet ( CSS ) in web pages to separate presentation from structure. Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts using HTML , CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Tested Web Services using SOAPUI tool as a part of unit testing using SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Using Java Script and Struts validation frame work for performing front end validations.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- HTML5 and CSS3 code optimization and testing against W3C validations and for the cross browser compatibility.
- Worked with remote teams to finalize requirements and complete the campaigns.
- Worked for backward compatibility to support browsers like IE6, IE7, IE8.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages JSP s, Servlets, XML descriptors, using WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans using for JMS systems.
- Used SAML to implement authentication and authorization scenar ios .
- Worked on Backbone.JS and JQUERY to develop outsourced UI.
- Developed Spring service classes for Initial applications and Maintenance module to implement business logic requirements.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate , JSP and JQUERY .
- Expertise with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and concepts.
- Improved Web applications by analyzing used feedback.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different scenar ios .
- Used JUnit testing tool to test the code.
Environment : HTML , CSS , JSON, AJAX , Java 1.6, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, WebLogic application server, MySQL, Eclipse RCP, CVS, JUnit .