- About 6 years of IT experience as a Front - End UI Developer with exceptional skills in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi-Tired Web Applications
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC Architecture such as AngularJS, Angular 2, ReactJS, Backbone JS
- Good Knowledge of Flux pattern for State Management in Application Using Redux, RxJs and NgRx
- Experience with React.JS and React-Redux app and developed real time applications using React JS Flux architecture for creating user interface, displaying data, keeping the user interface up-to-date when data changes
- Experience in creating maintainable and testable software applications using AngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services, Custom directives and implemented 2-way data binding
- Experience in working on Angular 2 orders, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, and Events
- Developed API driven responsive web applications by integrating Angular 2 with Bootstrap and API’s
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building an interactive cross-platform web application
- Extensive use of Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB to create server-side applications
- Strong experience in working with third party webservices and using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using Restful web services
- Perform Web Optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over Cross Browsers and platforms compatibility issues, responsible for Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Debugging applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using QUnit, Jasmine, and karma, Mocha
- Experienced in version control tools GIT and SVN Apache Tortoise Subversion and various bug tracking tools like Bug-Zilla and JIRA
- Experience in using build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Webpack-loaders, REST Web Services for package management and installation
- Experience with full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Programming and Agile Methodologies
Framework/Library: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Node.js, D3JS, React.JS, Redux
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Note pad++, Microsoft Visio, WebStorm
Application Server: Node, Perforce, Webpack, TFS, NGINX
Version Control: Tortoise, SVN, GIT
Package Manager: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Front end Web developer
- Designed and developed the agent portal by writing modular, secure, well-tested front-end code using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript
- The portal is made responsive using Bootstrap and media queries to support desktop and tablets
- Designed Sitemaps and Wireframe to clarify complex interactions
- Implemented Restful API from core using Node.js and Express Framework
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption. Handled various exceptions based on the response
- Migrating angular 1, 2 applications to Angular4 features like animations, Pipes and responsible to create new module using Angular4.
- Experience with Angular 2 & 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS
- Developed models to persist data in MongoDB using Mongoose Driver
- Developed solutions for adapting content and presentation to mobile devices and browsers
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Used Webpack to build TypeScript modules
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time
- Developed secured credit and fraud check flows for customer verification
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks
- Refactored code to improve its maintenance and extensibility and reduce its complexity
- Created a build process for different environments like dev, test and production . Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing
- Involved in writing test plan using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for tracking purposes
UI/React JS Developer
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Implemented React-Router, React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and Grunt to turn application into Single Page Application
- Participated in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture and REDUX for state management in maintaining the application when the state is updated
- Used REDUX Thunk for maintaining the dispatch either if the state is delayed or if the condition is met
- Responsible for developing front-end application using React.js and FLUX architecture for internal team’s productivity use
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls
- Worked on integrating jQuery API’s, Loopback API’s with MVC pattern.
- Developed Address book, Order Return, Track order form components using Redux Form
- Used ES6, JSX with react for component development make react look more elegant
- Experience with props and states in react to manage data and used Rally for task tracking and to build user stories
- Used Node.js to run Web pack tasks and help build the project
- Have used Jenkins for build process and Continuous integration
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. UI/Node JS Developer
- Committed to the web UI designing/web development activities and p roduced navigation flows, site maps, storyboards and wireframes.
- Management of a Portal application with the use of AngularJS and backbone.js
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for Angular JS on client side and Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints.
- Developed application by implementing the Single Page application template using AngularJS Route Providers.
- Played an active role in all stages of application development- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Extensive use of Node.js ExpressJS and Mongo DB along with Mongoose.JS to create server-side applications.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Developed the backend by using nodejs, express and MongoDB .
- Used Node.js to communicate between the angular application and the packages.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Constructed and designed web pages and templates, including layout and navigation for the complete web application using HTML, HTML5, XML, and XSLT .
- Fabricated stylesheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, bootstrap, XML, and XSL.
- Expertise in using Grid Framework
- Created several webpages also using Node.js
- Worked with JQuery Widgets, Interactions, Effects, Widget factory.
- Validated the client-side applications using jQuery Validation Plugin.
- Called REST services from client side using JQUERY
- Integrated UI changes in JSP files
- Used Redux together with React.js.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage .
- Created data entry and data drill-down applications with wizards.
- Involved in development, maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Validated the code using W3C MarkUp validation and also checked for the cross-browser compatibility using Cloud Testing and Virtual Developer Labs.
Junior Web/UI Developer
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules
- Used AJAX and JSON to request data from server and get all the information of warehouse status to be shown on the front-end side
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Used CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen