- Having around 6 years of experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise in designing, developing and implementing Single - Page Applications using Angular
- Expert in understanding DOM
- Hands on experience with React JS - Redux Architecture
- Handled all aspects of the UI development including designing, testing/debugging, and deploying
- Industry experience in various IDEs like Web storm, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Brackets, Atom, Sublime Text.
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere process server
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows platform using IDE's such as Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ
- Optimizing CSS style for developing web pages using LESS/SASS structure
- Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards
- Well-versed in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in ES 6
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team. Quick learner, great technical abilities
- Profound knowledge of mathematical, statistical principles and formulas.
- Assisted the project manager in defining project scope, time & effort estimates and deliverable management.
- Experience in using Tomcat 6.x/7.x as Web Server.
- Excellent creative problem-solving ability and analytical thinking with quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, JSON, AJAX, jQuery
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
UI Libraries & Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, ES6
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web/App Servers: Web Logic 6.1, 8.1 & 10, Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss, Maven Apache
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/7/8, Linux, Mac
Continuous Integration Tools: CVS, SVN, Github, ClearCase
- Used Babel an ECMAScript 6 to ECMAScript 5 compiler which allows using ES6 features in project and then compiles ES5 to use in production
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, Typescript, and HTML
- Used High Charts, D3JS and Ext JS4 for charting data and for supporting a wide array of browsers
- Built dynamic web pages with Angular 2.0 with styling supported by Twitter Bootstrap for creating Responsive Websites
- Worked with React.js to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with REST API for rendering data trough virtual DOM
- Responsive web design(RWD) is developed using frameworks like Angular JS, MVC and Bootstrap
- Worked with UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, micro sites, and other digital content delivery
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library
- React.js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase
- Written and modified the technical documents redux-saga used to make application side effects easier to manage, more efficient to execute, simple to test, and better at handling failures
- Used JIRA for tracking issues reported by testing team
Confidential, Gresham, OR
- Developed prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code by maintaining cross-browser compatibility .
- Worked on Life cycle methods to control the component, mount, rendering and unmount in ReactJS.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Created reusable components by writing React.js classes and to render the model of the application.
- Implemented Flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Worked on state, specs, props and events to create interactive ReactJS Components.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for the application development. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML etc.
- Back end development of the project in terms to writing web services for various functionalities to implement SOA.
- Used Restful Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Developed RWD pages using Twitter Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to create responsive navigation menus and page interactivity.
- Involved in writing test cases using Protractor and performed unit testing using Jasmine.
- Tested websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera
Confidential, Twinsburg, OH
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS
- Involved in planning meetings to estimate the scope of a task pertaining to UI development
- Extensively used CSS to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations. Developed applications using C#.Net
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirement
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set
- Worked with React.js in developing a website to make it more interactive, stateful and reusable component
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects using JIRA and checking cross platform compatibility
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features
Web UI Developer
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS
- Used AJAX with jQuery controls for listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table
- Developed web forms using Bootstrap for the application
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery
- Developed deployment tools using node.js scripts with shell commands using shell controlled by grunt
- Wrote and Implemented CSS throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files and created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts
- Analyzed the complete architecture of various applications in-order to design the application
- Used SVN for version control