A narrative and systemic thinker passionate about creative problem solving.
CORE SKILL SET:
Design: Wireframing, Interactive Prototyping, Interface Design, Visual Design, Journey Maps, Persona and Scenario Creation, Mind Mapping, Flow Diagrams, Data Visualization, Information Architecture, Storyboarding, Brainstorming, Brainwriting, Affinity Clustering.
User research: Interviewing, Contextual Inquiry, Observations, Intercepts, Forced Photo Metaphor Elicitation, Surveys, Card Sorting, Usability testing, Heuristic Evaluations, Focus Groups, Experiment Design, Statistical Analysis, Grounded Theory Analysis.
Tools: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure RP, Microsoft Visio, Invision, Zepplin, Protopie, Fusion 360, Soundbooth, Premiere Pro, Storyboard, User Testing, SPSS, Tableau.
Programming: C, HTML, CSS, Arduino, JS, Python.
Confidential, Urbandale, IA
- Planned, facilitated and analysed user testing for the 3 B2B products - Ag-Logic, Fleet Optimization, and Stellar support for Retailers, dealers(customer representatives) and growers.
- In-Field observations and usability testing for the embedded Gen 4 platforms in combines for harvesting.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- UX Designer for Digital Integrative Liberal Arts Center( Confidential ) Lab as a Graduate Research Assistant.
- The major domain areas of work included: Digital Humanities, UI/UX, VR, Data Visualization, Human Centered Research, and Interaction Design.
UX Design and Research Intern
Confidential, Plantation, Florida
- Created Offline Voice Interaction solutions for Confidential Touch Radio.
- Designed, evaluated and iterated interactive voice scenarios’ for integrated Radio-Next devices’ experiences radio, watch and console .
- Primary use-cases selected to be implemented in the upcoming Confidential devices.
- Envisioned and Created pre-assessment solutions for Type 4.0 Autonomous Vehicle for field officers and citizen safety.
- The solutions are selected for Vehicle Design Strategy 2020-22.
UX Researcher and Interaction Designer
- Led research and design of new touch gestures for visually impaired users in Confidential Talkback Android application.
- Performed task-based qualitative research as well as formulated gesture elicitation and gesture performance experiments to built new touch gestures set and accessibility solutions for visually impaired.
- Envisioned “Voice as a Companion” scenarios for Confidential ’s personal voice assistant and social robot Otto.
- Formulated Confidential Elicitation technique and Auditory sensing experiment to create design scenarios for voice assistant & social robot Otto.
- Initiated and Headed creation of solutions for Indian youth ( Confidential ) in Confidential midrange smartphones. Conducted on field immersive qualitative research with mid-income Indian youth to understand their macro behaviour and social needs & generated designs solutions for gallery and camera.
- Organizational Achievements: Won two awards and published two papers in Confidential international conference.
UX Design Intern
- Created Requirement specification application for Swiss Public Administrators.
- Led contextual inquiries with Swiss public administrators, business developers.