- 7+ years of overall experience in IT involving in all phases of software Development Life Cycle in different projects.
- 3+ years of experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) using one of the top RPA products - Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Created Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Experience with working on robotic automation tools like Pega Robotics (openspan), Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in identifying the automatable processes for doing process assessments and robotic factor calculation.
- Developed Automations using Pega Robotics (Opanspan), which is used for automating business process workflows. Openspan automations can consume web services as well.
- Automated several business processes using BluePrism RPA solution which resulted in major efficiency gain and staff optimization.
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Strategy, Strategic Roadmap, delivery methodology design and support.
- Configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bot in PEGA, Automation anywhere.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Configures RPA bot, exceptions handling and design iterations Builds, configuration, testing and support
- Hand on experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Open Span 7.1 across different platforms and successful implementation in Production environment.
- Involved in process automation collaborations with business users globally to analyze business processes, recommend RPA based solutions for the processes, and develop robots using Blue Prism software.
- Developed applications (Web and Windows) in Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 using C#, ASP.Net, .Net Framework 2/3/3.5/4/4.5, accessing data with ADO.Net, LINQ to SQL.
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC3/ASP.NET, MVC4/MVC5, Design Patterns.
- Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing suite, Integration Testing and UAT Testing etc.,
- Worked on all phases of SDLC methodologies in Agile and Waterfall model.
- Worked on ASP.NET Web Forms, Windows Forms, State Management, Caching, Security, and .Net Remoting.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API and created endpoints that support OData Version 3/4 using Entity framework and without using Entity framework.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems pertaining to Automation Anywhere.
- Expertise in building rich AJAX enabled UI based web applications in .NET.
- Experience in preparing and presenting business case for automatable processes, solution designing, and developing automation tasks for the identified processes.
- Experience in analyzing business needs, gathering requirements and documenting.
- Knowledge in Cyber Ark technology with very good understanding of the security solutions.
- Hands on experience with Agile (Scrum) software development, Waterfall methodology, and Six sigma standards.
- Sound knowledge in performing Gap Analysis & SWOT analysis.
- Documentation includes: Business process documentation, HLDD's (SRS/SSR/BRD) and LLDD's (FRD/RTM).
- Experience in Design Patterns like "Agile software development", "MVC/ MVP/MVVM Architecture" and Three-tier.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Worked in all stages and aspects of web-based projects as a consultant, team lead, content developer, HTML/CSS developer and information architect.
- Strong Communication and Development skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
RPA Tools: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
Programming Languages: C, C#, VB.Net, Java, MVC, SQL
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008/2, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle 10g
Reporting & Testing: MS SQL Reporting Services, Unit Testing.
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 , Selenium, HP load Runner.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008/2010/2012 , Windows, UNIX
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stake holders, and designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Documentation, and Implementation of Business Process Solutions.
- Involved in Developing, Testing, and Deployment of bots in Uipath Enterprise platform.
- As an Lead, Responsible for providing Techno-functional solution to Automate business and played as Lead initiative to standardize the Requirements gathering Process.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation (POC - Proof of Concept).
- Well versed with the Blue Prism (Process Studio, Object Studio) as well BP Control and Release Mgt.
- Hands on experience in building and developing different types of Applications (Browser, Windows, Citrix) by using Blue Prism Tool.
- Using Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Used process, objects, work queues, calculations stages to perform logical operations in Blue Prism.
- By using Scheduler, we will schedule a Bot to run 24/7 in the Control room.
- Modify and update Automation scripts when developers change the code in Agile Environment
- Hands on experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Interacting with windows application and created object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queues and running processes.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Experienced in using Ui Path Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques.
- Working knowledge on credential manager of Uipath, which involves the user credentials securely.
- Executed Agile processes for enhancing performance.
- Application of SDLC concepts to evaluate the need of RPA for any use case and help with technical architecting of the proposed solution.
- Used various actions like Conditions and Loops, User prompts, Error Logging and commands like Object Cloning, OCR, Key Strokes etc, for coding the automation process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data (Configure with servers).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, and activating Blue prism and Ui Path tools. Expertise in deploying and maintaining virtual machines.
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, and Surface Automation).
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web Services, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism).
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Analyzing the user stories and breaking up the user stories into sub-task with estimation.
Environment: Blue Prism v5.0, Ui Path 2016.2, .net, SQL server 2012, C#, .Net, ASP.NET, Windows excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, JQuery.
Confidential, New York
- Having good exposure across the industries such as Banking and Financial services.
- Involved in PILOT Phase, which is the final discuss before production done between SME and RPA Developers. Experienced in Building Solution Design Document (SDD) & Object Design Instruction (ODI)
- Having the interactions with the Business Analysts (BAs) from the business to gather the business requirements and finalizing the requirement. Preparing the design process document and for gaps, if any on locking the requirement changes etc.
- Defining the business scenarios and implementing the same into the standard system to meet the requirements.
- Worked with mainframe, windows and web applications for an end to end process.
- Identifying the scenarios to run whether the new tasks have been working fine on various scenarios i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Google Chrome.
- Build relationship with all work streams for intake/changes into Citrix environment.
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solution using citrix automation.
- Getting code rectified and running the program to confirm the new application has been working fine in the defined scenarios.
- Worked on the performance of the application once the new feature added on to the client system.
- Use the Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
- Used different third-party controls like Tab, Combo Box, Tree View, List Box, Image, List View, Menu, Grid, Calendar
- Basic accounting concepts. Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Quick understanding of business requirement and process design skills.
Environment: Automation Anywhere, Ui-Path, HTML, CSS, VBScript, VBA, UNIX/ Windows NT, DB2
- Understanding the requirement & importance of automations. Creating POC for an Internal Offshore Team. Analysis the Business need & Preparing Business Requirement Document. Scope Definition and Execution Strategy
- Responsible for building projects using software UI Path to automate IT/Business Process end to end
- Working with different roles like business analyse, developer, Process Administrator and testing in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) . Automated OS technology like Windows OS, cloud technology like Citrix & some more applications like Oracle Applications, sap applications etc.
- Creation of Process Definition Document.
- Facilitate Workshops to Assist the Development team with the creation of Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Developing and delivering automated systems across IBM to improve efficiency and reduce risk. Working under pressure to deliver innovative strategic solutions to complex problems and meet daily deadlines
- In depth knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and driving it for various clients in India and overseas.
- During the live functioning of the tool developed, our task is to check for the consistency of the tool and ensure that there is malfunctioning occurring after the deployment.
- Additionally, worked and support to testing team for their robotic automation projects accordingly.
- Handling the run time issues & bugs on time.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
Environment: UI Path, MS SQL Server, C#, .NET, SQL SERVER 2008, Visual Studio 2005, XML, HTML, CSS, Ajax
- Defined testing methodologies, designed test plans and test cases, verified and validated the system and documentation based on standards for software development and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created test scripts from the test plans and identified test scenarios and top priority test cases.
- Tested application for Security, Accessibility, Usability and Performance Standards.
- Performed all aspects of testing including smoke test, functional, system, and regression tests on the Loan management application.
- Written Functional test scripts and reused some of the functional test scripts for Regression Testing.Involved in writing manual test cases.
- Developed maintained and executed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in frameworks using testing.
- Involved in browser compatibility testing (IE/Chrome/Firefox) for Realm web application.
- Worked with support to troubleshoot, understand and recreate the major issues our customers are encountering.
- Documented and reported bugs found out during the process of testing in Test Director/Quality Center Defects module.
- Interacted with developers to ensure quality during problem resolution and retesting solutions.
- Facilitated meetings to achieve desired timelines, metrics and goals.
- Built a Page Object Model(POM) for over 70% Test Cases using Selenium Web Driver+TestNG.
- Used Firebug, Fire Path and Custom Automation Framework for Test Execution and Maintenance.
- Functional Testing, Cross-Browser Testing using TestNG and Selenium Web driver.
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Design Documents.
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Positive, Integration, Regression, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Web Services testing using REST.