- Over 7+ years of extensive professional experience in Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing and Leading User Interface (UI) web applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Hands on experience working on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome and checking cross browser compatibility.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents. Consuming bootstrap like Blue-UI components that are compatible for different browsers and resolutions.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons. Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback and also Worked as a front-end web developer, Node.js and Angular JS based applications
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, EditPlus, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications. Designed Web pages and Mobile application as Adaptive Responsive Design. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS Sass, focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Experience with Version Control tools like Git, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Developed Responsive Web Design pages for various applications compatible for Mobiles, Tablets, and Desktop. Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions DDL, DML and SQL queries.
- Coding as per WCAG 2.0 standards and proficient in avoiding SANS top 25 of every year.
- Developed Interactive web charts with High Charts and D3. Hands on experience using various Operating Systems like Windows, UNIX, Linux. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sr. Lead Java UI Developer
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions. Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages. Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application. Developed applications using Angular JS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures. Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers. Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications. Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
Sr. Front End Web Developer
Confidential,New York, NYResponsibilities:
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server. The tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree
- Implemented JQuery frontend for Insurance policy display for employees using JQuery. Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Hand-code primarily in XHTML, XML, XSD, XSL and CSS. Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Junit.
- Worked on D3, HighCharts for creating the web charts. Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model. Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Working in close coordination with Client to resolve issues arising using agile methodologies.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Front End Web Developer
Confidential,New York, NYResponsibilities:
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers. Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience. Responsible for creating the look and feel of the public website.
- Worked with designer who designed user interfaces and prototypes for a web-based internal system.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts. Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Actively used XML (documents and transformations) for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file. Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.
- Created job details, activity diagrams, test cases and communicated with the client on a regular basis. Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer.
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
Confidential,San Antonio, TXResponsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development, implementation
- Development, enhancement, maintenance and support of Java J2EE applications, implementations, performance improvement, and review of all deliverables.
- Planned the shutdown of required applications and systems, with different support groups and business heads.
- Analyzed the impact on the existing system of the shutdown of specific applications on existing system. Used Eclipse editor to develop the different J2EE components like EJB, Client jars and Application EAR modules.
- Provided callout support on rotation basis. Provided L2 and L3 support for Web Applications.
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML and Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern. Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component
- Used CVS for version controlling and JUnit for unit testing. Deployed the application on WebSphere Application server.
Confidential,Kansas City, MOResponsibilities:
- Handled data extraction for various print stream formats into XML. Acted as principal developer for a conversion of IBM AFP stream to XML for a major east coast utility company which processes over 1 GB of data daily.
- Configured and implemented complex XML batch processes for loading into Oracle 8.1.
- Provided direct support to customers to resolve issues related to in-house online billing applications
- Acted as development liaison for issues related to the in-house print billing services development teams.
- Worked with several tools including, Eclipse, Perforce, Weblogic, Toad, Xenos, and HomeSite.