- UI developer with 8+ years of IT experience worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( sdlc ) from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer at different locations.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and extensive experience with Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in building application using the MEAN stack: MONGODB, Angular JS, Express.js and Node.js.
- Strong working experience in JAVA /J2EE development, maintenance, enhancement and support.
- Experience in working with React JS, React Flux and Redux architecture using complex Object - Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in implementing web applications by following latest software development approaches like Composability , Singletons , Immutability , Pure Functions, components, custom directives, routers, Redux architecture, RX . js in Angular2 . 0.
- Experience in implementing Node JS server-side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using Mongoose drivers.
- Experience in Android UI Toolkit and Layout Managers. Proficient in Android Application Framework and Android SDK Tools.
- Worked in different content management systems like Drupal , Joomla and Ecommerce using MySQL.
- Experienced in running web scale services on Amazon Web Services ( AWS )
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services ( AWS ) & configuration management using Puppet.
- Experience in writing Terraform scripts for AWS infrastructure.
- Experience in Profiling and Optimizing SPA (single page applications) by creating custom directives, controllers, modules, module optimization and http caching in AngularJS by using MVC frameworks.
- Experience in CSS3 preprocessors such as SASS, LESS to optimize the cascading style sheet and allow mix-ins, variables and hierarchical structure in CSS file.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo classes , and Pseudo elements.
- Experience in designing User Interface with Responsive Design and Bootstrap .
- Experience in manipulating DOM elements using DOM events, DOM functions, DOM collection, and DOM navigation.
- Proficient in designing asynchronous environment by using object modeling tool MongoDB and created database schema using Mongoose drivers .
- Experience with open sourced NOSQL and SQL databases like MongoDB , MySQL respectively, and enterprise level database like Oracle .
- Strong ability to write build scripts using Maven .
- Ant tasks for dependency management and deployment outside of Maven.
- Model based builds: Maven is able to build any number of projects into predefined output types such as a JAR, WAR, or distribution based on metadata.
- Troubleshooting Experience on debugging tools like Firebug , Chrome Developer Tools , Sound knowledge about Profiling and Optimizing a SPA (Single Page Application).
- Experience in implementing Redux -Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and perform RESTFUL services.
- Good experience in testing frameworks like Jasmine , Mocha and Karma .
- Considerable experience with IDEs like Eclipse , NetBeans , WebStorm , Sublime , Notepad++ , MicrosoftVisualStudio .
- Experience in using Version Control tools like Git, CVS, Clear Case, ClearQuest, Bugzilla and Jira.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment and to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds.
Development Tools: NetBeans, WebStorm, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Editor, Photoshop, Adobe Dream Weaver, Edit Plus, MS Office Suite, R Studio, Jira, Maven, Postman, MySQL Workbench, GitHub, Source Tree.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
Server-Side Programming: JSP, JSF, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Web Services, SOAP, Restful.
Middle Ware: Redux.
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL (oracle).
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
Version Control: Git, CVS, Clear Case, ClearQuest, Bugzilla, Jira.
Testing and Performance: Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, waterfall, Kanban.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. UI Developer/Sr. Front End Developer
- Developed end to end application with agile methodology and daily stand-up meetings.
- Extensively used MEAN stack for implementation of this Web application
- Worked on React JS for building encapsulated components, to pass rich data through app and keep state out of the DOM.
- Created the static page demo based on the conceptual PSD sketches of the web site analyzed the page's functionalities and extracted the common components.
- Designed Reducers and Action Dispatchers to maintain common updated state around all the container components using Redux .
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from back-end and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used React JS Flux architecture for unidirectional data flow & also used React Routers for synchronizing UI and URL.
- Developed Web API using Node JS, React JS and React Native and hosted on multiple lead balances API instances.
- Optimized React Native application to cut initial load time from 4 seconds down to less than one second by caching chat data in local storage and connecting to APIs in parallel.
- Implemented SPA by using several in built core directives, expressions and modules in perspective of Angular2.0 .
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user’s navigation by using router-outlet directive in Angular2.0 .
- Leveraged Angular2 resources for all data access, Encapsulating URLs, and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Involved in developing UI pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) calling the Rest API's from Backend.
- Involved in developing the web pages using (Angular 2 and Angular 4) which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Used Backbone.js for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server while also implemented mock services in Node.js
- Developed Node JS Frameworks which will be interfacing with data stores as well as frameworks and services.
- Integrated modules with designs and requirements by implementing Node JS .
- Worked on Node JS to improve all server-side logic, maintain centralized database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, sharing using Facebook, Email, Twitter, SMS, etc., from the app and designed suitable GUI for these applications.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Android XML.
- Registered the Broadcast Receivers for the Android system announcements.
- Connected server and database to update data information with Node.js and MongoDB .
- Created MongoDB database schema design, store JSON format data, and retrieve data from database using Mongoose drivers.
- Worked on Cloud automation tool like Terraform, to create and compose all the components necessary to run application.
- Developed new software and illustration skills using Macromedia Freehand and applied and enhanced Adobe Photoshop . created basic site maps using Illustrator and basic Photoshop to interpose landscape improvement
- Created web pages to organize user’s contacts and to summarize data using PL / SQL .
- Used MVC architecture of Framework for developing web applications and to simplify the code complexity.
- Implemented Gulp build setup to be as reusable and centralized for web development of the project.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked on command line build tool like Grunt.js, Watchify and performed compilation and minification in the application.
- Altered existing UI layouts and created new layouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to oblige new modifications in website design.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Worked with QA team and used testing frameworks like Jasmine , Karma , Mocha and Chai bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Represented as a liaison between web development and user experience team.
- Used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Used SVN for version control to manage files and directors.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development process and maintenance of the website.
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked in Agile methodology with daily based SCRUM and actively participated in daily stand-ups to discuss the progress of the application also involved in Sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Developed UI Components for registration, dashboard pages using Angular JS, Node JS , HTML5 , CSS3, and Bootstrap .
- Involved in Design and Development using Core JAVA , J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC and Spring Batch.
- Developed front end architecture using Angular1.5 MVC and Typescripts .
- Implemented the search module inside the billing page by utilizing the Angular JS and RESTful Webservices.
- Used in built directives, filters and created custom directives, factories, filters, services in Angular JS to provide better search experience.
- Used Angular JS to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters for user data, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Developed $scope methods like $watch (), $digest () and $apply () to implement twoway data binding in Angular UI .
- Used Node.js NPM module, Grunt, Bower and Gulp to run the tasks and to properly build the project.
- Experience on UI-Router for Nested Routing of Angular-UI that modularized the application explicitly and outlined the dependencies for better performance in application.
- Developed Angular factories , and used angular promise API for making asynchronou s calls.
- Developed SPA (single page application) using Angular JS with run time environments like Node JS .
- Used C# and EMBER JS to create and support the REST API and UI for enterprise-level data migration platforms
- At GenieMD I managed the team behind the EMBER JS client application, having developed their entire suite on Ember, talking to a legacy Java JSON API
- Used Bootstrap component of Angular UI like carousel, collapse, dropdown, and tabs to develop dynamic responsive Web Application.
- Expertise in developing AEM templates, components, dialogs, widgets, client libraries etc.
- Experienced on upgrading AEM environments.
- Used JQuery plug-ins to implement features such as Pagination and Accordion.
- Designed frame-less web applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS , LESS as per W3C Standards.
- Used Grunt as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Consumed REST web services on the Dojo UI to populate and submit data from UI.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Extensive experience in using User Experience (UX) design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Familiarity with User Experience (UX) design, WordPress, online surveys through Google Forms, split testing and comparing results.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions, make strategic design and user-experience (UX) decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs, solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Performed JSON data parsing using Angular JS to render the information on user interface pages.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Resolved cross browser compatibility issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Good experience in using Scaffolding tools like GIT .
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Worked on project estimation that included team members, and the development hours required.
Angular JS Developer
- Developed web pages from the thought process to its implementation and maintenance by following Agile / SCRUM based approach.
- Developed application layout and responsive webpages using AngularJS , Node JS , HTML / HTML5 , CSS / CSS3 and Bootstrap .
- The project has Angular JS that handles the front end RWD view and renders data by calling the REST web services using the Jersey framework.
- Designed and developed the single page application using Angular JS and for consuming Restful services in using $http Angular Built-In Service.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Involved in developing rich GUI by using AJAX frameworks like JQuery , JSON and to enhance the performance tuning of the website.
- Developed generators with promises to avoid callback hells.
- Extensively used CSS preprocessors like LESS for re-usable style components.
- Used GIT for version control and keep track of changes.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Developed cross browser compatibility pages and fixed the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Worked on JIRA to manage issues throughout the application lifecycle and to track development efforts.
- Participated with QA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Involved in the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Worked on developing webpages by following agile approaches, waterfall methodologies, TTD (Test-Driven Development) and SCRUM .
- Created user and functional requirement specifications as per the requirements received and analyzed.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint , Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Used React.js or developing single page web applications.
- Implemented content switching using React.js routing and fetched data through asynchronous call. Created reusable input components like radio buttons, check boxes, text areas, textboxes in application level.
- Designed and Developed React.js based UI frame-work which wrapper on top of Flux architecture and gulp enhanced workflow.
- Worked on React.js as web server to create a highly scalable servers and Created non-blocking functions.
- Worked on User Interface with responsive design using Bootstrap and SASS .
- Handled complex JSON responses, converted and bind them to the $scope object.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions between front and back end.
- Developed web applications using RESTful and SOAP protocols.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery .
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on debugging tools like Chrome development tools and firebug to fix bug issues.
- Communicated with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Used the spring modules of DI/IOC , Batch implementation and Spring MVC .
- Used spring XML to configure dependency injection to do work independently.
- Generated SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database using JDBC .
- Used JDBC for data access/ Integration and to do CRUD operation with database.
- Developed bean scopes such as singletons, prototype, and component scan.
- Used SVN for version control to manage files and directors.
- Used software development tools JIRA and Bugzilla to develop project management functions and fix issues.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Co-Ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and JQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQuery , JSON and XML.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS.
- Used various adobe tools to improve quality of images.
- Tested application on IE 8.0 and above, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome focusing on cross browser compatibility.
Front End Developer
- Transforming the wireframes or mocks and PSD’s to HTML code.
- Involved in requirements analysis.
- Composed shorthand HTML code and semantic CSS styling.
- Worked on validation of the user input using JQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented JQuery Chaining to select in sequence in a single code statement.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through JQuery method.
- Making sites interactive, SEO and user friendly.
- Developed cross-browser procedures and complexities and solving basic program bugs.
- Created documentation and screen tests.
- Worked on Webservices, coordination with the Webservices and CMS team.
- Developed UI with effective coding standards for programming all modules.