- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for several types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap.
- Experience in build tools, Gulp , Grunt , NPM , Webpack, Namespacing, Webpack - loaders , Browserify,REST Web Services.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM), OOJS.
- Extensive experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in Angular2 , ReactJS,NodeJS(Express).
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Good Knowledge on CI tools Jenkins for automated builds and application deployment(CD).
- Experience and knowledge about SASS/SCSS, ECMASCRIPT6/5.
- Experienced in architectures like MVC, MVVM, Redux.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and IE.
- Experienced in Agile process Jira and Sprint Planning, daily standup to sync up with Team for current sprint status.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and Highly Motivated analytical.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Python
IDE: Visual Studio Code, EclipseIDE3.6, Sublime, Net beans, Abobe Dreamweaver, Atom.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X (Lion), Linux.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3, Microsoft Visio
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS
Databases: MySQL, Oracle11g, MS-Access, SQL 0.99, PL/SQL.Server.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms , Events , Keys , Router , Animations , and Redux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Involved in customizing the JSX files for rendering the UI in implementing React JS .
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Work closely with the development team to implement the enhancements and upgrades of the services.
- Developed the Redux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node Package Manager ( NPM ) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed the layout of the application using HTML4 . 0/HTML5 , CSS / CSS3 and Bootstrap 3.3.4 .
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2/4 built-in and custom directives
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular 2/4 , Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Created Filters, Directives, Controllers and Services by using Angular2/4.
- Created Angular 2/4 controllers, factories, filters, Routers , and services .
- Used Angular 2/4 Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node .js
- Debugged and logged using Chrome developer tools , configured test environment using Karma and wrote unit test using Jasmine.
- Adopted Git for version controlling and JIRA for project tracking.
- Used Webpack & NPM , Bower for package management.
- Performed CRUD operations in the Mongodb database.
- Used agile methodology for the software development life cycle.
- Used Gulp as the build task runner to build and package the application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Participating the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions and suggesting can-do and cannot-do in each Sprint.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Analyzed Management needs and designed the application to match perfect visualization.
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture.
- Added functionality to the web application using ECMASCRIPT6/5.
- Used react - route module to develop Single Page Applications using React .
- Used Babel loader and Webpack bundler to create React component.
- Used JSX to make react look more elegant.
- Maintaining the State in the store and dispatch an action using Redux.
- Integrating React's Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux .
- Profound experience with props and states in react to manage data.
- Developed different graphs and maps to show the overall sales of the products by using D3.js.
- Involved in creating connections for HTTP requests using WebSockets.
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Ran the Standalone front-end application in Grunt Server task runner.
- Used Rally for task tracking and to build user stories.
- Used Webpack and NPM to manage dependency graph.
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used GIT for version control.
Front End Developer
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS Framework.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular JS and Node.js with Cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Developed Web Application to replace the existing and legacy Website using Angular JS Framework.
- Implemented Model View Controller ( MVC ) Design Pattern using Angular JS.
- Used Node.js as the package manager for development workflow dependent plugins.
- Used Angular JS controllers to update entity models and Tasks database.
- Involved in parsing JSON API to JDOs and use them in frontend.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP , Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, DHTML , Web Service call and JSON.
- Converted wireframes into HTML .
- Designed and developed the application using Waterfall Methodology and followed Scrum .
- Work with BA to create Prototypes, UI elements, mockups , wireframes and other graphics and other visual artifacts.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS .
- Built web-based mobile application for smart phones, tablets and desktop using jQuery .
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Involved in the monitoring and reporting on website traffic and performance.
- Good knowledge and exposure in SOAP and REST web services and handling Restful API methods around MVC framework.