- 9+ years of extensive experience as a Front - End UI Developer in Web development, maintenance and designing rich, usable and functional web applications.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle Process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS webpage layouts and vast knowledge in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Developed the administrative UI using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Developed single page applications using Ember.JS
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins, AJAX, dynamic HTML and JSON.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and Scrum Software Development processes.
- Involved in Agile process, Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and Webstrom.
- Hands on experience creating responsive websites using REST APIs.
- Used SQL database and also created RESTFUL web API using Node.js which were consumed by making AJAX calls using jQuery to transmit data from server to client.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP
IDE: HTML Editor Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 2, Visual Studio IDE
Database: ORACLE SQL SERVER MYSQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Protractor
Browsers Google: Chrome, IE 9, Firefox
WORK EXPERIENCE: -
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Sr. Frontend UI Developer
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents. Helped the client project management team to identify the suitable technology and tools required for the projects.
- Developed Angular 2 components that could be reused in various parts of the application and form field validation.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich User Interface for the application.
- Worked with Angular 2 component based Redux architecture for authoring complex decorators, services, components, and pipes, working with animations, routing.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for reusable components.
- Utilized Observables for http error handling with catch and throw RxJS operators.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Implemented authentication system using JWT (JSON Web Tokens), Local Storage on the client side and OAuth2, Redis (Session Store) on the server side.
- Implemented UX standards and best practices in web application user interface for web, desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- Developed server-side application using NodeJS with Express framework that handles the HTTP requests, performs all the CRUD operations such as get, post, put and delete.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Employed Express JS to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests.
- Worked with BOWER components to install all front-end packages and their dependencies.
- Used Grunt to create UI builds and run UI tasks like compiling less files to generate a CSS file
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM Functions.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Web UI Developer
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular 2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular 2.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3and Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based Architecture provided by Angular2.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like NodeJS, React JS, HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3, Bootstrap based on theW3C standards.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events using Angular JS.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Using Grunt for automated building of application including unit testing (Jasmine /Karma).
- Having good experience in building multi-threaded Java server-side applications and frameworks.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
Confidential, Union, NJ
Senior Frontend UI Developer
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, Responsive Web Design and CSS.
- Planning and working with team for the implementation of the project.
- Involved in bug fixing, enhancements and support.
- Used Agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Used GIT hub for version control and to check-in and checkout the codes.
- Converting the SASS files into CSS by using some plug-ins in VISIO.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular2 and NodeJS
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators
- Experienced Angular2 pass data between components, created custom pipes to transforming data, nested containers, and set Angular Services. Handle Angular2 Lifecycle hooks, Lazy loading, and AOT compiler.
- Used Foundation Framework for making the webpage responsive.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base of Angular 1.4 to Angular2.
- Building Angular2 application on NPM packages.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Involved in using excel builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Web UI Developer
- Involved in all stages of software development life cycle including Analysis, development, implementation, testing and support
- Involved in a team of 2 for creating a web scraping tool to gather premium data for insurance policies.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables such as wireframes, screen mock-ups and interface design. Used jQuery framework for UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like data picker, bootstrap select etc.,
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate etc.,
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery framework to deliver the business data
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Extensively used Angular UI form-grid and UI components
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities