- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies
- Strong experience with J Query, J Query plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, JSON, AJAX, Angular JS, React JS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Experience in developing Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Net Beans.
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Thorough knowledge of Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS .
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React , Angular , to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience in implementing RESTful , SOAP web services
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team member .
J2EE standards: JSP, Servlets
IDE, HTML Editor: IntelliJ, Web Storm, Eclipse 3.x, Adobe Dreamweaver, Net beans
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server, Web logic
Database: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2007, Windows 10, Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML
UI Developer, Webster, NY
- As part of the agile team worked on estimate releases, tasks with development manager and allocated work for development and testing team.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS .
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Designed pages using AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used LESS as a CSS Preprocessor.
- Implemented AngularJS Http Request to read data from web server and process JSON data to render in UI.
- Developed responsive design menus, filters using media queries and grids using Bootstrap .
- Developed unit tests for components using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Support and troubleshoot, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions.
- Responsible for the check in of code and modules to be bundled for testing and deployment purposes and coordinate with QA team for different releases.
- Implemented AJAX in web pages for accessing application data without refresh the whole pages for better user experience.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
UI Developer, Duluth, GA
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used LESS as a CSS Preprocessor.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, CSS and Bootstrap .
- Responsible for setting up React JS framework for UI development.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers ( JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking..
- Used REST Web Services to consume and produce JSON .
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS- based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge on implementing directives and scope values using Angular JS for an existing webpage.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
UI Developer, Foster City, CA
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS .
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5 .
- Applied jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used AJAX, JSON and XML to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JQUERY to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed a forum where users can leave their feedback, which can later be approved or deleted by the concerned administrator.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Implementing Angular MVCC concepts.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements. Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS -based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL.
UI Developer, Charlotte, NC
- Worked on an application on agile base development cycle with a weekly release schedule. Also involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Involved in implementing all components of the application including database tables, server-side Java Programming (JSP Templates) and client side web programming.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website, utilized in house Content Management System
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Currently participating in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML .
- Coded Business Logic component using PHP .
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/Debugged web browser using Firebug
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Created an inline-edit and widget-collapse feature for the web page.
- Added an inline Video Player feature that supported Quick Time, Window's Media, and Real-Player.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for their web presence.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.