- Experience in working with Angular 2/4 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Expertise in AngularJS framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Expertise in using AngularJS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Temples, Events and Injectors.
- Proficient in using React JS for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling events and DOM objects.
- Expertise in creating Single Page Applications by Routing in Angular.js.
- Create desktop application with AngularJS and Unit Test with Karma - Jasmine.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular 2/4 and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Expertise in using AngularJS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in AngularJS structural framework for dynamic web apps and profound knowledge in concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.js along with Express JS.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Router, Animations, Events, Keys and Flux concept.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Developed enhancements to Mongo DB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Extensive knowledge in Mongo DB concepts and good knowledge in Administration.
- Experience in automated build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Used Jenkins for build Process to Generate Continuous Integration and Version Control is done by GIT.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and many other design applications.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Expertise in Video Coding by using HTML5, CSS3 and java Script.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Extensive experience working under agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE's such as Visual Studio Code, Web Strom, Sublime and Notepad++.
- Experience in working on MAC, Windows, and Linux - Ubuntu operating systems.
Frond End Tools: Photoshop CS5, Image Ready CS5 Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver CS5, FrontPage Wire frame
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, WebStorm, Sublime.
Testing Tools: QC, JIRA and JUnit, TestNG, SOAP UI.
Programming Languages: JAVA, Ruby, J2EE, C, C++
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, MongoDB.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Crome Developer Tools.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/ Linux, Mac OS.
- Responsible for design, configuration, validating & testing and for high quality front-end development.
- Contributed as key resource of the “Angular Framework Team" in conversion of existing UI screens of the application to Angular based UI.
- Involved in development of commonly used Angular components across teams such as directives for grid, pagination,
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular and Angular Material.
- Participate in wireframe reviews with UX team to understand the requirements.
- Convert the wireframes to HTML5/CSS3 that are fluid in nature which will fit in varying resolutions for Mobile & Tablet.
- Integrated the front end with backend API's to get the latest social media using Ajax.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, AngularJS Framework and HTML.
- Used React JS for search engine optimization and worked with Visual studio.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in Angular 4.0.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test Cases using Jasmine as testing framework and Karma as test runner.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Application deployment and debugging is performed in Linux environment and used Putty/ WinSCP to access the Server Logs.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used scaled agile methodology for bi-weekly sprints.
- Integration of UI screens with the Database by making use of web services.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Deployed the application to Apache Tomcat server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks) .
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Micro services using Junit, Mockito, Jacoco and Sonar and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Essentially worked on Message Routing and Kafka Broker implementation in Node Js.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for testing database and for data analysis using Selenium.
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Used Angular 2.0 and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on Lifecycle Methods, State, Specs, Props, Events to create interactive and React Components.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Worked in AJAX to enhance the user experience and JSON objects for data exchange.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM Package Manager) and redux library.
- Created Scripts for the running of various Metrics using HP Load Runner for performance testing.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Utilize React Js & REDUX to render and deploy company end setting web pages and all the end web pages.
- Developed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine, JMeter for stress testing, and Automation of test cases is done using Selenium Web driver, TestNG.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Created and Compiled the Jmeter scripts for load testing.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team.
- Project management through Agile Development Methodology.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Front end web DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Worked on MVC Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS and Node.JS.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Backbone.js, Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTROLLER section of MVC pattern.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS.
- Developed the Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with the help Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Adobe Contribute CS3 and AJAX.
- For transmission of large blocks of data over http, web services like SOAP and REST.
- Worked with standard Angular.js widgets such as grids, trees, forms, layouts etc.
- Modifications to existing sites based on the requirements and coding standards.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Prepared the technical documentation with detailed description, sitemaps and flowcharts using Wire frames.
- Used Jasmine for AngularJS test cases.
- Involved in Configuring the GITHUB repository and maintain the version control using GIT.
- Worked with KARMA in testing and performed Unit testing.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Worked in a teamwork environment with peer pressure to ensure productivity.
Front end UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used HTTP, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing restful web services data payload.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Experience in consuming Web Service's API's and Web Services in HTML pages.
- Developed SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures.
- Integrate with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Used Angular.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Architect and developed a mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML, and CSS and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against Restful web services.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Later participated in the Testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Experience testing AngularJS applications using Protractor on end-to-end AngularJS application framework.