- Around 5 Years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server and web applications.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM ) and DOM functions.
- Comfortable working with Angular.js (custom directives, MVC, single page application & Ajax Modules)
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux architecture.
- Used Bower for managing UI Dependencies.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked in Agile Methodologies like Extreme programming & SCRUM.
- Excellent working knowledge on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox & Chrome. Good Experience with Chrome Developer Tools debugging, watch expressions.
- Ability to perform and deliver in complex projects, meet deadlines and adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, an excellent team player with good leadership qualities and strong oral and written communication skills.
JS Frameworks: Angular.js, NGRX, Rx.js, React.js, Redux, High Charts.js
CSS Frameworks: SASS, SCSS
Programming Languages: C, C++,Java
Developer Tools: Visual Studio, SVN, Sublime, Notepad++, Firebug, Dev tools, Fiddler, Grunt, GIT, Jenkins
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat
Backend Technologies: JSP, j2EE
Browsers: IE 7 & up, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked in customer facing application for private wealth management team for developing CES Portal.
- Worked with Ecma Script (ES6) 6 features.
- Worked with Angular & Ngrx for developing Single Page Applications (SPAs) for CES Portal.
- Implemented dynamic features for page navigation using routing services and form validation using Angular 5 and NGRX.
- Created graphs and charts using HighChartjs for showing investment graphs for Confidential clients.
- Created reusable components and services using Typescript to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Created the entire flow of NGRX-store (Redux Framework) for data manipulation.
- Implemented style sheets for this application using SCSS (sass).
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Husky npm package, git-hooks for lint, build for AOT and run tests successfully before committing the code.
- Used GIT & Jenkins for source code management and continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Development (CD) for deployments.
- Worked using agile methodology (Code review, unit test, Build& Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management) including various tools.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
- Worked in an internal Dashboard Project for CMS team and developed Content Studio Portal.
- Created reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Developed user interface by using the React, Redux for SPA development.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as State less and Functional components when applicable)
- Worked closely with back end team to implement AJAX call to REST APIs and update dynamic functionality of HTML in Jquery.
- Used Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013(TFS) for source code management.
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Participated in AGILE SCRUM meetings, sprint planning sessions and retrospective meetings during the 2 week sprint cycles.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using protractor.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Teamed in for enhancing and maintaining client facing web applications for Hilton group of companies for reservation and pre-arrival portals.
- Created User Reservation flow for new users for booking accommodations.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions for web verticals.
- Created Mockups using Photoshop.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Designed and conducted usability to validate design and functionality.
- Used Sonar for source code management.
- Worked extensively on design and development using HTML, CSS, Jquery
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
- Used AJAX frameworks like Jquery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization.