- SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) around 9 years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support,.
- Experience in analyzing and writing sorting algorithms as per the requirements.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like IBM RAD 6.x/7.x, Eclipse, WSAD.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Façade.
- Good knowledge on SOAP based web services Frameworks and SOA using Oracle BPM.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM).
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using Struts, AJAX and Spring Framework with various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery using AJAX.
- Good proficiency in using front - end &Middle-tier J2EE technologies with backend databases such as Oracle Server, MySQL Server, and MS Access
- Experience in shell scripting on multiple operating systems and platforms including Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing in Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed / Enterprise / Web / Client Server systems using Java, J2EE, Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, XML, Ant, Apache Maven, Drools & Oracle technologies.
- Involved extensively in using MVC, CXF, spring, Hibernate, MDW, and OSGI frameworks.
- Good Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to create, consume and publish SOAP and REST Web Services and Windows Services.
- Worked extensively using IDEs like Rational Software Architect (RSA), IntelliJ & Eclipse.
- Good experience in Tomcat, Weblogic, and Apache Service Mix & JBoss application/web servers.
- Good experience working in a Production Support role for multiple applications.
- Experience in drawing UML diagrams like Use Case, Sequence, Solution, Flow and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used Git, SVN, Stash, and Artifactory, Nexus repositories for source code version controlling and team collaboration.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle and MySQL
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), Jenkins, AntHillPro Client
Tools: /Software Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML, ORM
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere and WebLogic.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP.
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern.
Sr. Java Developer
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, MySQL
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Hibernates Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Using spring integration with iBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in sqlmap-config file.
- Developed pricing application using Angular JS, Web API, Entity framework and SQL server and designed and created Services, directives, components and factory for Angular JS application
- Developed UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented Bootstrap on website front-end to enable accessibility from multiple device types from Landing Page
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script
- Integrated and implemented SOA solutions with Oracle SOA suite: Oracle ADF, BPM, BPEL, Oracle Service Bus OSB.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex sql queries.
- Designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL)
- Good experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Ecosystem components like HDFS, Hive, Pig, Hbase, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, MapReduce, and Oozie.
- Worked on the Implementation and Testing of exposing an Implementation class as both SOAP and REST using Spring and Jersey Framework.
- SOAP UI was used to test the services developed on REST for all methods simulating the service
- Developed SOA tests for web services involving XML / HTTP / SOA / WSDL using soap UI.
- Hands on experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, JBuilder, Netbeans, WSAD 6.x and My Eclipse.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Deployed the Application in WebSphere server.
- Used SVN and GitHub as version control tool.
- Expertised in Git for version control tool
- Written Data Driven/Keyword Driven Frameworks using Selenium Web Driver with TestNg and JUnit.
- Worked on agile scrum based methods for BDD
- Working expertise in Workflows and UML diagrams such as Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Designed and implemented new functionality in different services in NPS using Core Java, Multithreading, EJB, and JSP.
- Build Splunk dashboards using XML and Advanced XML as well as Created Scheduled Alerts for Application Teams for Real Time Monitoring.
- Experienced in implementing oracle SOA Mediator for content and header based routing of messages
Sr Java Developer
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Hands on experience on MVC Architecture using Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP).
- Created Hibernate mappings with the Oracle database.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Performed quality testing and assurance for SQLs servers.
- Successfully completed maintenance upgrade of DB2 tools: File Aid for DB2, CDB for DB2, and CA for DB2.
- Proficiency in developing J2EE applications using JDBC, RDBMS, be it Batch processing JDBC, Applets, Java Beans, Servlet, JSP, writing rigorous Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, SQL queries, Error Handling, JNDI.
- Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Conducted Functional, Integration, Regression testing using soap UI
- Expertise in testing Web/J2EE technologies, web applications, REST API/Web services, SOA, Single Sign-On testing tools.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, STS, JBuilder, and WebLogic workshop.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts.
- Involved in agile testing. We have used scrum based approach.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS. Technically, it is a 3-tier client server application, where GUI tier interacts with Java middle-tier custom library and queries an Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Hosted and configured applications in IIS, IBM Websphere, and Apache Tomcat under Windows and AIX platforms
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed OpenCall XDMS
- Develop complex web applications in PHP, AJAX with Informix as the database to model the business logic of the company which is Supply Chain Management.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework
- Developed IBATIS config files for SYBASE D.B tables, stored process.
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated with Struts along with JSP view and Java code as per requirement
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB’s, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures
- Developed forms using HTML and performing client side validations using Java Script.
- Extensively used the DOJO Toolkit to control and provide the rich functionality to GUI.
- Developed mobile applications using JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, and Sencha for Virtual Infotech Inc
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using the JSP, Spring MVC, and EXTJS/JSON.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2
- Worked on the MySQL migration project .To make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- Used tools like Toad, PLSQL Developer and Squirrel for performing database operations
- Created SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security.
- Experienced in Oracle BRE Coherence integration
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Implemented SOAP, WSDL and a subset of XML schema for a Web Service toolkit and for web services integration.
- Used Eclipse, Brackets and NetBeans IDE tools for debugging while using Fire bug, IE, Safari, and Chrome for code inspection.
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools i.e. CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, TFS & Java Build tools like Apache Ant & Maven
- Worked with version control tools such as CVS, SVN, and GIT for management of software systems
- Proficient in using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, QTP for development and testing.
- Involved in full life cycle of project implementations (SDLC) like Water fall model, Agile (Scrum) model etc. for Design, Development, Maintenance & Support.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle management using UML Requirements gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detailed design, and Development.
- Expertise in Web-Development technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTLJNDI, jQuery. Experience using Jenkins tool for building CI/CD pipeline.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Use iText to manipulate and generate PDF documents.
- Experienced in Installation and Upgrade of EMC Documentum.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Create user interface elements using Swing and Java2D
- Modified Models for Reporting and published packages in cognos connection using Frame Work Manager.
- Migrated Ilog Jrules to ODM
- Developed e-Worksheet using oracle ADF leveraging artifacts and business logic from existing enterprise application.
- Technical experience in implementation of Oracle process server (ID), OracleBPM Process Designer.
- Highly experienced in designing messaging architectures including developing, deployment and administration of IBM MQ series.
- Extensive experience with IDEs (Apache Tomcat) Eclipse, Net Beans and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Extensive experience in working with Windows, UNIX, and LINUX platforms.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Worked on Ruby on Rails Application Development for an annual project.
- Created and customized responsive WordPress web sites for clients.
- Lead on projects for custom websites in Drupal & Web Apps.
- Designed and implemented the Dunning Letter system, using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, TestDriven.net and Crystal Report, Telerik Report.
- Expert knowledge of C and C++, OO Design Principles - polymorphism, templates
- Designing, building, and maintaining reliable and efficient C++ code.
- As a COBOL developer the role involved Data Analysis of the various input/output and business functions of the programs.
- Developed, Designed, Coded and Tested changes to COBOL, PL/I, C++ and CICS programs utilizing VSAM and DB2 databases.
- Prepared JCL and documentation for proper execution of programs.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and other supporting tools like SPUFI.
- Maintained consistency of SAS VB variables formats and sorted various datasets using PROC SORT and merged them using MERGE.
- Implement the project using ASP.NET, VB.net and back-end database as SQL Server
Environment : Spring, Ibatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jquery, MySQL, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, VSS (visual source safe), CVS, Selenium, Waterfall Model, UML, JSP, Servlets, ANT, XML, iText, EMC Documentum, JIRA, Swing, Cognos, Jrules, OracleADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Wordpress, Drupal, ASP, C, C++, COBOL, Mainframe, PL/I, JCL, SQL, ASP.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework's IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used joinpoint and adviceSpring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOPmodules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc. which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Used the light weight container of the SpringMVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB's were running under the hood of WebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports &SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: s: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD, IBM WebSphere server, IBM DB2, VSS.
- Analyzed the requirements and enhanced the application which improved maintainability, extensibility and performance.
- Interacting with business analysts, developers, testers and other stakeholders to develop and support web application.
- Creating Low-level and High-level designs based on IT requirements.
- Involved in database design, creating entity relationship diagrams, SQL queries, developing stored procedures.
- Developed Web pages with HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Utilized Java/J2EE, Web services for developing different components.
- Developed and consumed SOAP, Tibco bus services to interface with external applications.
- Created unit tests using JUnit frame works and performed unit testing.
- Provided support during QA, UAT testing and Production deployments.
- Worked on Production Incident and Problem tickets, resolved them as per SLA.
- Have done troubleshooting of production issues and provided code fixes.
- Performed code reviews to ensure coding standards followed during development