- Around 8 years of extensive experience as a Senior UI Developer in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Good understanding of Mongo DB and Proficient knowledge on Java Script.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Extensive working experience in application frameworks such as Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, Node JS, React Js, NPM, Redux.
- Strong working experience in evaluate current applications and recommend processes to move applications into Angular - cli and Angular 4/5 with backend services.
- Extensively used Angular JS frameworks for medium to large size Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Expert in Angular JS, worked on Angular JS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture, React JS features like Components, Lifecycle methods, and unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Hands-on experience with web development using Controller, Directives, Filters, Routers, Services providers and Experience in creating and consuming Web Services.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in implementing Component life cycle architecture, store actions, using socket.io in React-Redux app to handle real time data, installing React Router, Redux for API calls in React JS.
- Experienced in building cross-browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS.
- Hands-on experience with Relational and NOSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM Informix, MySQL, MS SQL, SQL Server and DB2, experience in writing SQL Queries.
- Expertise in using various IDE's like Dreamweaver, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text 2, Brackets and Visual Studio.
- Experience in unit Testing Tools using Jasmine, Karma, Junit, Mocha, Chai, Protractor and Selenium unit testing framework along with TDD environment and expertise in Web pack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Experienced as a UI, UX designer, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibility, application architecture, visual design, project and team management.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text 3, Visual Studio Code.
Application Server: Apache Tomcat WebLogic Application Server, Web Sphere, IIS
Database: Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, PLSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux RHEL6/CentOS, Mac OS
Mobile Technologies: Windows, Android, BlackBerry, IOS, Sencha
Build/SCM Tools: Ant, Mavens, Git, Stash.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Restful
Testing Frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams.
- Worked in Agile Model and participated in sprint daily and retrospective meeting.
- Customized the Confidential Web Portal Application according to the requirements.
- Implement New features and Made changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using Angular2 in the application.
- Used Stash as Source Code Repository
- Used Angular 2 Forms API to get the data from the user. Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module. Worked on multiple designs include UI design, development.
- Optimized the performance of the application using Bundling and Angular2. Interacted with service developers to consume the RESTful API
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Implemented Custom Directives and structural Directives using Angular 2. Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 2 Components.
- Worked with Html5, CSS3 and Angular 2 to create an application. Written Typescript classes to construct angular 2 components.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created custom pipes using angular 2 before displaying it to the user.
- Implemented front end user interface and features in the application using AJAX. Interacted with restful services using angular 2 Http modules.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD
Confidential, Houston, Tx
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed the front-end applications, User Interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5/CSS3, Angular4, Angular5 and bootstrap.
- Worked with Angular4/Angular5 framework in front end development that implements MVC pattern.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Responsible to create Prototype using HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap.
- Extensively used React JS to Design React web app to format and validate JSON.
- Implemented ES6/ES2015 React component which will be used on both the server and client so that the server will turn our JSX into HTML, and the client will take that HTML attach event handlers to it.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks
- Developed User interface using Prime NG, Angular4, Data Tables frameworks to visualize historical housing and rendered data.
- Developed Angular4 Services to consume JSON data from Mongo DB, Google MAPS RESTful services.
- Involved in making the application Responsive-using Bootstrap, used CSS LESS pre-processor.
- Created Angular2 , Angular4, Directives, Components, Pipes, Injectables across the whole system, such as build the custom filter and the main assortment dashboard.
- Redesign the app using technologies of HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular4, Node JS and JQuery.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Used jQuery-Ajax plug-in to GET the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Integrated well with backend REST API services and created local stubs and virtualization for the services.
- Extensive experience in implementing Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and collaborated with testing team to performing Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Worked with Node JS, Express, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Worked on large datasets like SQL.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with the UI Component and Layout Library to become a responsive application.
- Worked on using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Construct powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and ES2016.
- Built highly modular HTML5 front end that built on ReactJS optimizing for rendering performance and adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using React JS.
- Worked on React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Implemented REST based service for Async Job processing.
- Use Node JS, Mongo DB and NPM Package Manager for installing dependencies.
- Responsible for creating RESTful web services using Node JS, Express JS for fetching the data, updating and storing in MongoDB database using mongoose.
- Used Node JS and Express Framework to build the API.
- Used Grunt as an associate to Node Js to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD create, read, update, and delete features using React JS and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Develop the application using Node.JS application server and Express.js web framework.
- Redesign the app using technologies of HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular, Node JS and JQuery.
- Involved with other developer while Middle Tier integration process.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and collaborated with testing team to performing unit testing and integration testing.
Confidential, Mc Lean, VA
- Design, develop, and test key sections of corporate website utilizing the latest application development tools.
- Used phone gap for building mobile apps where users can see their Loans on any device.
- Key team member responsible for database support for a mobile web-based application.
- Performed JSON data parsing using Angular JS to render the information on user interface pages.
- Used in built directives, filters and created custom directives, factories, filters, services in Angular JS to provide better search experience.
- Used Angular JS to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters for user data, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Developed $scope methods like $watch (), $digest () and $apply () to implement two-way data binding in Angular UI.
- Worked on UI-Router for Nested Routing of Angular-UI that modularized the application explicitly and outlined the dependencies for better performance in application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Designed and developed Spring SOAP and RESTful web services and Spring JMS modules to interact with enterprise and legacy applications.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Involved in database designing from ER diagrams to Normalization.
- Performed Query optimization.
- Leveraged tools such as Git and GitLab to effectively collaborate and communicate with other teams.
- Carried out unit testing of AngularJS component using debugging tool like Jasmine.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Java UI Developer
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, and MySQL.
- Customized plugins based on data from simple to hierarchy patterns.
- We used Node.js as backend for this project and as well as web-server too.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using Native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Used Jasmine and Karma as end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Worked with Business Analysts for requirement gathering and requirement analysis.
- Created Use cases, ER diagrams and user flow control.
- The AngularJS framework for building web applications is highly efficient to use with Restful services.
- Used TortoiseSVN for version control and TFS for defect tracking and Confluence for content Management System.
- Responsible to provide risk/impediments and discuss action plans in daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and providing demo for UAT.
- Worked in developing spring related backend services, used spring web module integrated with JSF MVC framework.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
Full Stack Developer
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Good experience with Core Java, Advanced JAVA Programming, J2EE JSP, Struts, SQL Queries, Database programming, OOP, Object Oriented analysis and design, relational database, SQL
- Extensive experience working in spring 2.5/3.0 framework, Struts … framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and RESTful).
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Performed maintenance tasks to existing web pages using HTML and PHP
- Trained associate consultants in Drupal development and standards
- Mentored Drupal consultants for their career paths with Drupal.
- UI development with technologies like HTML, Angular JS and jQuery.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed usage rule using Drupal rule module.