- 7+ years of extensive work experience in developing web/UI applications, design, development, integration of highly transactional and scalable applications . extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM in developing Web/UI, Mobile, Desktop applications and working with MVC, MVVM and MV* Architectures.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component - based and object-oriented systems for building Multi-Tier Architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Extensively used various components of AngularJS like Angular Directives, Angular Controllers, Angular DOM, Angular Services, Angular Events, Angular Modules and Angular Validations.
- Experience in working with TypeScript in Angular 2/Angular 4 frameworks.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Extensive experience in Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, React JS in order to create Single Page Applications (SPAs), streaming servers, Ad servers, game servers.
- Good knowledge in developing single page web applications in MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, ReactJS& NodeJS).
- Experience in developing applications using Twitter Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.Experience in working with Grunt, Gulp, Bower and Jenkins to build and integration of various applications.
- Experience on with the cloud technologies like using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, pivotal cloud Foundry (PCF) in various environments.
- Knowledge in writing and maintaining the queries and procedures to perform CRUD based operations like GET / POST from both SQL and NoSQL based databases like Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB, CouchDB and MongoDB.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in CSS3 preprocessors such as SASS, LESS to optimize the cascading style sheet and allow mix-ins, variables and hierarchical structure in CSS file.
- Good Knowledge on Web/Application servers like Apache tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache/Nginix… etc., and IDEs/Editors such as Notepad++, Edit Plus, Sublime Text, NetBeans, Eclipse…etc.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Hands on experience in Software Configuration / Change Control Process and tools like Subversion (SVN), Git, CVS, Clear Case, ClearQuest and build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, Gulp…etc.
- Experienced working with Node.JS, NPM modules (Grunt, Bower, Express, Mongoose) and Angular JS and Bootstrap..
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Excellent hands on JSON, AJAX and SOAP, REST, RESTFUL, SOAP UI, WSDL Web services.
- Experience in developing J2EE applications using frameworks such as spring, Struts, Seam, Eclipse RCP, WebWork, Hibernate, Log4J and JUnit
- Good Knowledge in unit test cases like Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Mocha, Chai and EasyMock, TestNG, Mockitotest cases using Protractor.
- Strong experience in developing applications using frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and IOC frameworks like spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team player as a lead and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
Operating System: Windows 10/ 7/XP/Vista/2000, Mac, Linux, UNIX.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE/JEE
UI technologies: Html4/5, Css3/4, JQuery, NPM, Yarn, JSON, Ajax, Rest, Dom, Xml, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Angular 4, Typescript, React JS,Node JS, Ext JS, Kendo UI, RWD, Redux, D3,Dojo, MVC, MVVM
Mobile Technologies: IOS, Android, Phone gap/ionic, Sencha, Cordova.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Amazon Services: EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, EBS
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, DTO, DAO, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Template, Service Locator, Dependency Injection.
Version Control: CVS, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Rational Clearcase, Perforce, SVN, Clear Quest.
Build and Integration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Gulp, Bower, Grunt, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
IDE/ Tools: Eclipse, WebStorm9, Rational rose, Sublime Text 2, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE Developer Tools.
Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g,MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS Access.
Testing Frameworks: Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Karma, Jasmine, PowerMock, EasyMock, TestNG, Mockito, Chai
Confidential, Cincinnati, Oh
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon WebServices (AWS) like S3, VPC, EC2, RDS...etc.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 and Angular 4 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Designed and developed customer portal using HTML5 for making a semantic markup, CSS3 for different animations and styles, Angular 2 for validations, JSON for instant storing of some data, AJAX to transport data as a plain text and Node JS for making the website as an efficient project in distributed devices.
- Git management - Learned how to manage an application with Git commands from the terminal, Xcode, eclipse, and Android Studio.
- Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance Microservice implementations.
- Writing Unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma for Angular 2, Angular 4 components and implemented Angular CLI with production bundling.
- Very strong in building UI applications using Angular 4, AngularJS 2, Angular 1.x, Typescript, Kendo UI Controls etc.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB and other technologies like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI for implementing Web services
- Moved existing Angular JS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Back-End. Designed database schema as a major developer using Hibernate and MySQL. Completed more than 20% of back-end services under Spring framework. Succeed in optimizing database queries to boost website response time 3 times faster.
- Used $http with AngularJS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool for building archive files and snapshots for all applications.
- Worked with Soap UI to create advanced Performance Tests very quickly and run Automated Functional Tests and Used AngularJS for unit testing UI code.
- Designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular JS and Bootstrap which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked on the UI Framework like JS, Bootstrap, D3.JS, Handlebar, Grunt etc.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SR. UI Developer /Web Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVVSC Framework like JQuery and React.JS.
- Migrated on premise infrastructure (files servers, application servers) to AWS cloud based infrastructure.
- Developed wireframes and schematic designs for independent publishing house.
- Designed and developed the UI using React.JS Framework and implemented MVC hybrid design pattern.
- Used Web Services to exchange information. Used SOAP framework and WSDL.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used Backbone.JS and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Created high performance ReactJS components by using lifecycle methods like should-component-update & component-will-receive-props.
- Integrated Redux with ReactJS to handle large chunks of data optimizing performance.
- Rendered views using React JS and have also done React JS integration to make info page modular.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from the business on the design changes.
Confidential, Reston, VA.
Java Developer/Front End Developer
- Worked in an AGILE environment to produce high-quality applications.
- Designed custom Node JS module to programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Used Node JS to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single page applications and other web applications.
- Used Mongoose API to retrieve date from MongoDB using node.js.
- Worked with Node.js for developing the Single Page Applications (SPA) and used Node.js as a proxy to interact with REST services and interacting with Database.
- Analyze and report on test findings and interface with Developer teams to maintain & implement usability standards and UI style guides.
- Used the Ajax to call the Java functions from the webpage via JQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Defined Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and performed spring integration with Hibernate for data access.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Developed and deployed web service onto Apache Tomcat server and ensure that application is running and going through different JSPs and HTMLs in the right order.
- Wrote the Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes - database tables mapping.
- Used Hibernate Template for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Created template by using Angular JS typescript creating SPA, Components, Routers, and Services to develop the application. Used Express for the data grid and bootstrap for template styling.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using core Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Involved in resolving the issues routed through trouble tickets from production floor.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts. Developing semantic markups and Wireframe development. Web application prototyping and development using Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
Environment: Linux, Windows, Node JS, NPM, MVC, Restful, MongoDB, Rest, Require JS, RWD, SQL, Pl/SQL, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, Java 1.5, Struts 1.1, Hibernate, JSP, JSON, Tomcat, My Eclipse, Oracle 10g, JQuery, JUnit, HTML5, CSS, Java Script.
UI/ Web Developer
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers. .
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP’s.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
Front End Developer/Web Developer
- Worked closely with product management teams to strategize design solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts usingCSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS andCSS3 Background, CSS positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border.
- Designed animated icons, vector images, banners, templates and presentations with the help of Macromedia Flash MX and Action Script 2.0.
- Created Silver light applications for interactive, web-based data visualization using XAML in visual studio 2008.