- UI/UX (Web Designer) with 8+ years of professional experience in producing exceptional web/UI designs with responsive feature, table less(div based) designs, traditional table based designs, creating wireframes, mockups, documentation across diverse industries / work environments using W3C standard.
- Huge working experience on Responsive designs (mobile - first or desktop-first) using HTML5, CSS 3.0, AngularJS and Bootstrap Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Data Visualization using Angular nvD3.
- Extensive experience in direct interaction with American, Australian, Japanese and Indian clients.
- Hands on experience on AngularJS using many directives, form validations, filters.
- Experience in the Travel, Banking, Finance, and Insurance domains.
- Extensive use of JQuery selectors, theme, widgets, Accordian,
- Hands-on experience in creating Wireframes, prototype and user mockups as per discussion and meetings using Pencil Project, Visio, In Design, Axure.
- Creating animations using Flash and Adobe Image Ready. Expert in Movie & video editing using Adobe Premier and after effect.
- Experienced working Agile/Scrum methodologies along with waterfall, prototypes.
- Very good team player self-motivated and hardworking with good listening skills and innovative ideas to make attractive designs.
- Experienced in creating Visio Diagrams for Business Processes in MS Visio.
- Great understanding on usability concept and generally used in Interface designing.
- Experienced in web master activities such as hosting website using FTPZilla, SQL DB Backup, Exporting & importing data from SQL Server, SEO.
- Extensive graphics design experience of designing Posters, Banners, logos, .
- Familiar with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server database.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation or change. Possesses good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- My portfolio is on the following link : Portfolio .
Web Designing: HTML4/5, XHTML, CSS2/3, Java script, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Visual Studio, Adobe Dream weaver
Designing Software: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Image Ready and Illustrator, Coral Draw
Animation Software: Adobe Flash, Swish Max
Wireframe Tools: Pencil Project, Visio, In Design, Axure
3D Soft ware: Autodesk 3ds max, Autodesk Maya
Open Source CMS: Drupal, Joomla
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP, Vista, Windows 7
Export and Import Data: FTPZilla, SQL DB Backup
Working Methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall
Testing: Usability testing, Cross browser testing, Unit testing
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Inspector
Other Technologies: Sound Forge, Classic ASP, MS Office, VSS, SVN, MVC Framework
- The application is related to medical Confidential, it shows and different view of Confidential data (daily, weekly, monthly), show history of data, etc.
- Done Data Visualization and representation in graphical format using Angular nvD3.
- I redesigned there current application as which was developed in Silverlight into responsive design.Along with lot many new features which I designed from scratch. I designed the wireframe in Pencile Project. An application that will work on Mobile or tablet or desktop (responsive design).
- A dashboard that and different graphical ways to display the trends of different medical bill related information.
- Online payment was other another application which I developed from scratch for mobile first. The application is for the payments of bills by the hospitals employees.
- Done Usability testing, Unit Testing, Performance Testing.
- Added some new features to the existing application. I designed it from the scratch in Photoshop and then converted into html5 using CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJs, etc.
- I also worked as a UX specialist for these projects.
- Bug Fixing, Support, deployment, minor enhancement, web master, DB backup, monitoring.
- Redesigning Bhumihar.com as a responsive GUI - Rewriting of whole of website currently working on Matrimonial and Directory module.
- UI designing converted PSD to HTML with responsive design
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designing Thrivent intranet portal
- I was sole responsible to design user interface using Dream Weaver CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, HTML, XHTML, CSS, jQuery Framework.
- Responsible to design user interface using Dream Weaver CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, HTML, XHTML, CSS, jQuery Framework.
- Done Usability testing, Pear testing, Unit Testing, Performance Testing.
- Designing of Collaborative Synergy22 (SAAS own product) - Collaborative Synergy22 is the own product of NTTI which provides procurement, RFQ (request for quotation), PO (purchase order), Auction (reversed and forward).
- Responsible to design user interface and implementing graphics using Dream Weaver CS5, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, XHTML, CSS, jQuery Framework. Integration of designing with java code.
- UI designing converted PSD to HTML.
- Teamwork practiced successfully in Agile/Scrum mode.
- Responsible to design user interface using Dream Weaver MX, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, XHTML, CSS, jQuery Framework.
- Designed the wireframe in Axure.
- Design GUI of this portal. I have used Dream Weaver MX for web page design, Adobe Photoshop for Graphic design and Adobe Illustrator for the Animation.
- I was responsible for designing Logos.
Web & Graphics Designer
- Danish Family Homes & RIGID Homes: Both websites belongs to real estate business domain, so they have similar kinds of features but differ in design.
- I have designed Posters, Banners, Logos and Mass Mailers.
- I was responsible to design and update the company website.
- I had used the following tools and technologies during this assignment DreamWeaver 8.0, Photoshop CS2, CSS 2.0, HTML, XHTML
- Confidential is one of the largest bank of Japan and it’s one of the largest banking project for any Indian software companies.
- Confidential ™ is an integrated suite of applications designed to support the typical business offerings of Banks and Financial Solutions companies. This suite includes package like LOS (Loan Originating System), ccAPS (Credit Card Application Processing System), Lending, Collections, FAS (Finance Against Security), etc.