SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
- 8+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with a deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in core complex technologies.
- Solid experience in Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing, Implementation, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Python, Django, flask frameworks.
- Extensive experience in Requirement Analysis, Application Design & Development and profound knowledge of SDLC using agile and V - model.
- Extensively worked on Python 3.5(NumPy, Pandas, Matplot lib, NLTK, and Scikit-learn)
- Good knowledge in Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis with Python Scikit-Learn.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, pystudio and And PyDev.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good knowledge of Web Services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Extensively worked on Spark SQL, Data frames, RDD's to improve the performance of the application.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala IDE's as per the business requirement.
- Involved in Spark SQL and Hive SQL to process structured and un structured data.
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker and Vagrant.
- Skilled experience in Python with using new tools and technical developments (Libraries Used: libraries-Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Pandas data frame, NetworkX, urllib2, PyChart, High charts) to drive improvements throughout entire SDLC.
- Experienced in web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python, and Angular.js, jQuery while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered applications.
- Experienced in developing API services in Python, while leveraging AMQP and RabbitMQ for distributed architectures.
- Experience in handling database issues and connections with SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB Teradata, MySQL SQL SERVER, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Hands on experience in working with various Version Control Systems, mostly GIT, CVS,and SVN.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Expertise in working with GUI frameworks-PyJamas, Python, guidata, PyGUI, PyQt PyWebkitGtk.
- Experienced in designing high-level ETL architecture, creating, configuring and fine-tuning ETL workflows designed in DTS for overall data transfer from the OLTP to OLAP with the help of SSIS.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python-based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling, and Excel data extracts.
- Designed, configured, and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, SQS, IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Sound knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, Web, XML, Ant/Maven, HTML, Python, Shell Scripting.
- Strong experience in back-end and front-end development applications, which exposes REST and created back-end APIs and front-end models and views.
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE's like Eclipse, PyCharm, My Eclipse, and Rational Application Developer.
- Proficient in developing multi-threaded web services using CherryPy & bottles framework.
- Knowledge of Cloud innovations including Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service supplier (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
Python Libraries: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, urllib2, PySpark.
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL 5.x, and SQLServer
Operating System: DOS, Windows, Unix
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RSA, JBuilder, Oracle ADF, Web Logic, Rational Rose, LDAP, RUP Methodology, Clear Case/Clear Quest, Pycharm
Web Technologies/other: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, XML/XSD, X Path, XSLT, Java Script, jQuery, Web Services (Soap, Restful), SES, Selenium, PyUnit.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL
Version Control: SVN, Clear case, CVS, GIT
Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Apache Ant, log4j, JUnit, Visio, ANT, Maven
CloudTechnologies: AWS, S3.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Implemented Business logic in Front end and backend applications using Python 2.7 and Python API’s.
- Worked closely with Business Users and Leads of Accounting as a developer in an Individual Project fulfilling their customized requirements.
- Worked on Giant Volumes of Data Sets i.e. up to million days to day transactions of General Ledger for Analysis, Data Manipulation & Journal write back.
- Worked on migrating MapReduce programs into Spark transformations using Spark and Scala, initially done using python (PySpark).
- Developed Spark Code using Scala faster processing of data.
- Worked with various Spark Actions and Transformations for faster analytics.
- Segmentation and analysis of data from hive tables are done using Spark SQL.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python and using Django's view controller and template language, Website interface is created.
- Developed a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Used Python libraries like NumPy, SciPy and Pandas.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames which is a python Data Analysis Library and using MySQL.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Excellent Experience and knowledge in using XML, SOAP, Web Service for interoperable software applications.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services for the data transportation between multiple systems.
- Developed API modularizing existing python module with the help of PyYAML libraries which is a YAML parser and emitter for Python.
- Created branching and tagging strategy to maintain the source code in the git repository.
- Coordinated in pushing the code to GitHub and automating process of release by pushing all the code to GitHub.
- Managed the source codes repository of multiple development applications using git version control tools.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations includes create, read, update and delete operations.
- Designed high availability environment for Application servers and database servers on EC2 by using ELB and Auto-scaling.
- Performed S3 buckets creation, configured the storage on S3 buckets, policies and the IAM role-based policies
- Build and configured a virtual data centers in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Worked on dynamic Agile based environment with Daily Standups, Peer-Peer code reviews & three weeks sprint cycles.
- Documented the design solutions and created stories for client requirements.
- Developed strategic partnerships with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, and processes.
- Created Use-Case diagrams and State diagrams using MS Visio.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators, and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast HTTP server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Involved in transformations using various Spark Actions and Transformations by Creating RDD's from the required files in HDFS.
- Worked on with spark DataFrame operations that are required to develop a data format file.
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed it by using Spark SQL for faster performance.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Using Amazon EC2 command line interface along with Bash/Python to automate repetitive work.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser
- Designed and developed components using Python with Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Involved in writing SQL queries implementing functions, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Involved in development of the enterprise social network application using Python, Twisted and Cassandra.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring framework using Django
- Wrote Python object oriented Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development
- Delivered presentations on Project Status and Current Open Issues Report to Users, Stakeholders, and other involved groups.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the development and testing team to relay any changed requirements and updates on the development and testing.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementing system enhancements and conversions.
- Worked closely with project manager in handling the whole project.
- Designed front end and backend of the application utilizing Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used consumer-based features and applications with Python, Django, HTML, Behavior driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Modify the existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Have work knowledge on JIRA (Agile) for the bug tracking of the project.
- Worked on deployment on AWS EC2 instance with Postgres RDS and S3 file storage
- Used Django-celery with the help of RabbitMQ message broker for large processing
- Worked on Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations.
- Developed full stack Python web framework with an emphasis on simplicity, flexibility, and extensibility.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Platform and its features which includes EC2, S3, EBS
- Integrated Redis-Cache with Django Rest Framework for reading the data faster
- Involved in Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Implementation of the application.
- Implemented the application in LINUX environment and comfortable with all its commands.
Confidential, New York
- Developed and maintained web application using MVC and Object Relational Mapping (ORM) principles.
- Implemented and Scripted the Continuous Integration Process for deploying and verifying client requests on Stage Servers.
- Worked in Agile Based environment & Participated in meetings related to daily scrums, weekly estimates, sprint planning.
- Used Scaffolding to design and develop controller and view part of the system.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- Implemented Test-driven development and Behavior-driven development using RSpec and Cucumber.
- Wrote various interfaces to the management system in Ruby on Rails and developed back-end applications using Ruby on Rails with PostgreSQL as a database.
- Designed applications using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Used RESTful API to gather clouds related data for products and used RSpec to create test-driven development.
- Used Postman as powerful HTTP client for testing web services and it is easy to test, develop and document APIs by allowing users to quickly put together both simple and complex HTTP requests
- Unit tested using TDD principles for Restful API's using RSpec, Factory Girl.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI and web application testing using RSpec.
- Experience with Kibana to check logs and other time-stamped data sets stored in Elastic Search.
- Used tools like Vagrant to set up virtual development environments on our projects.
Environment: PostgreSQL, VCR cassettes, GitHub, Slim, MySQL Workbench, Vagrant, Postman, Ruby Mine, Jenkins, Kibana, Slack.
- Designed & developed the application using Spring Framework
- Developed class diagrams, sequence and use case diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Designed the application with reusable J2EE design patterns
- Designed DAO objects for accessing RDBMS
- Developed web pages using JSP, HTML, DHTML and JSTL
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Designed various applets using JBuilder.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity beans for business and data process.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages in the queue.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Interaction with customers and identified System Requirements and developed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation and support of the System.
- Involved in initial project setup and guidelines.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing
- Closely worked and supported the creation of database schema objects (tables, stored procedures, and triggers) using Oracle SQL/PLSQL