- Highly adaptable, seasoned Interaction Designer, User Experience and User Interface Designer, with 20+ years of proven record of success in creating UI for complex business applications.
- Equipped with extensive experience evaluating, developing, and deploying systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- Possesses exceptional multi - discipline expertise in the UI field.
- Highly skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills, coupled with the ability to quickly understand the constraints of the design problem, identify tradeoffs and communicate them.
- Committed to building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
- Created from scratch the workflow, user experience and user interface for then best-in-class Confidential Workspace Desktop which by now has over 1M licensed users worldwide. (Workspace is a service that makes the omnichannel contact center come alive for call center’s agents and supervisors.)
- Improved UI quality (i.e. reduced task completion time as was proved by usability testing) of many Confidential products, including the Workforce Manager, Performance Manager, Routing Designer, and various monitoring and configuration applications.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- Bilingual (English/Russian)
Confidential, Daly City, CA
Staff UI Engineer
- Executed numerous UI projects which included the complete UI design circle (task flows, wireframes, early prototyping, early usability testing, collecting feedback, final usability testing, accessibility testing, post-release support).
- Leaded the process of usability institutionalization and making user-centered design and development a routine practice within the company, improving the products’ quality and customer satisfaction.
- Developed the company’s UI style guide, significantly simplifying product development processes and promoting the brand.
- Successfully accomplished the 100% Accessibility Compliance project for the Confidential Workspace Desktop; required if sold to USA government agencies, and European businesses.
- Provided ongoing support for various components of the Confidential product family, including liaising with customers to resolve any UI related issues.
- Created various visual assets, such as icons and splash screens.
- Served in various capacities such as Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, and Staff Software Engineer, Staff UI Engineer.
- Delivered production code (C#) for various UI features.