- About 6 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python, Java
- Developed PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back - end database operations
- Involved in database-driven web application development using a variety of frameworks such as ASP.NET on C#, Flask on Python, and PHP.
- Experienced in MVW frameworks like Django,pyramid, Angular.js, Java Script, JQuery and Node.js and experience in Object oriented Design and Programming concept.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format and also worked on web services using SOAP and REST protocols.
- Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server side applications Django, Flask and Pyramid.
- Advised organizations about big data, a big data strategy, the implementation of big data and also u tilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker.
- High-level experience in Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, SAS/Stat, SAS/Connect, SAS/Access, SAS/Graph, SAS/ODS, SAS/EBI, SAS/Grid, SAS Visualizer, SAS/ETS and SPSS modeler.
- Involved in the development of front end of the application using Python 2.7, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and j query and understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, SOAP, RESTFUL etc.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework with CSS / HTML framework and Working Knowledge of Pandas, Numpy, Scipy.
- Experience in utilizing SAS Procedures, Macros, and other SAS application for data extraction, data cleansing, data loading and used several python libraries like wxPython, numpy,scipy, pyqt, pyvisa
- Strong database design and programming skills in SQL Server SQL Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, Cursors, Indexing, importing/exporting data from varied data sources
- Good experience of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django, flask and pyramid Web Framework and have knowledge in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid, and Struts web application frameworks.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters and worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications and worked on front end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages.
- Performed Continuous integration by scheduling the build jobs using Jerkin tool and Experienced in REST/SOAP Web Services with Python programming language.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications also experienced with Python frameworks like Webapp2 and, Flask.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
Primary Languages : Python, Java, C
Python Libraries: Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, urllib2
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Django, Node.JS, Flask, PyJamas, Pyspark, Pyramid, Hibernate
Database: Sqlite3, MySQL, Mongo DB, Hadoop, Oracle 11g
IDE's: Pycharm, Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, PyDev, RIDE
Servers : Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, XAMPP
Deployment tools: MS Azure, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, SES)
Web Technologies : HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, Java Script
Operating systems : Windows, Mac, Fedora Linux, Red hat Linux
SDLC Methods : SCRUM, Agile
Testing Frameworks : Junit, TestNG, ROBOT, JXL, JTest
Bug Tracking Tools : Axosoft, JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear-quest
Version Controls : VSS, SVN, GitHub, Git
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Used the Django, flask and pyramid Framework to develop the application Also used Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the html page layout.
- Created PHP/MySQL back - end for data entry from Flash and Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django,Pyramid and PHP.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Integrated the GDR application with the upstream/downstream applications through JMS, Web Sphere MQ, SOAP based Web services, and XML.
- Designed applications implementing MVC architecture in Pyramid, Zope frame works and used several python libraries like wxPython, numPY, Jython and matPlotLib
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites and have experienced in using continuous deployment tools such as Heroku, Chef and Jenkins.
- Updated and manipulated content and files by using python scripts and designed and implemented a dynamic image rendering web service which is consumed in the front end
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures and Oracle. And used Python for data analytics, data wrangling and extracting data using Pandas, Pyexcel, NumPyand SciPy.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters and angular.js is used to build efficient backend for client web application.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's and used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users and utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts. Developed Restful API's using Python Flask and SQLAlchemy data models as well as ensured code
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- The project also used other technologies like JQuery for java script manipulations, bootstrap for the front-end html layout.
- Developed Restful API's using Python Flask and SQLAlchemy data models as well as ensured code
- Also used Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the html page layout. And deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters and built various graphs for business decision making using Pythonmatplotlib library.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQLdb package.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Used web services for testing and integration. Updated and maintained Jenkins for automatic building jobs and deployment.
- Worked on tools like LoadRunner, SoapUI, VUGEN to perform automation and manual testing of application.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed front end and backend of the application using Python on Django Web Framework and exposure in working for developing a portal to manage and entities in a content management system using Flask
- Used HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON designed and developed the user interface of the website.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user - friendly website interface.
- Develop consumer based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data and responsible for tracking and monitoring project status in JIRA (Agile)
- Worked on deployment of project on to Amazon S3 and also used GIT version control and deployed project to Heroku
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures for normalization and renormalization in MYSQL.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, update, read and delete.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 and AWS S3.
- Designed and configured database and back end applications and programs and good knowledge on Hudson and Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Implemented responsive web pages using HTML5/CSS3, BootStrap and XML/JSON based SOAP and REST web services.
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects and learned Pyramid framework on the job while building web application
- Engaged in Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQLAlchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed
- Designed front end and backend of the application using Python on Django Web Framework
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application and Implemented web applications in Flask and spring frameworks following MVC architecture.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis and s etup Jenkins Continuous Integration workflow for the projects.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications.
- Worked on front end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages.
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Worked on Python Open stack API's, used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files and Learnt to deploy projects using Jenkins.
- Built web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Used Python and PostGre SQL creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular form for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval to handle time series data and do data manipulation
- Used SOAP and Restful API for information extraction and Good experience in Python, Django, Zope, Pyramid Framework
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL and responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile)
- Developed an ecommerce marketplace using Python, Pyramid, Postgresql, Sqlalchemy on a AWS ec2 server.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Good experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python, Django and developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins and version control tools such as SVN, CVS, JIRA, GitHub.
- Experienced in MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node.js . and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Web - services backend development using Python (CherryPy, Django, SQL Alchemy) and created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, Angular js, JQuery, SOAP and REST Services
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS). And involved in back end development using Python with framework Flask
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSF, Struts Tiles, JSP, Java script, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Experience with the uses of NoSQL platform, such as MongoDB and In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Exposure in working for developing a portal to manage and entities in a content management system using Flask