- Over 10 years’ experience in full stack web development. Extensive experience in building, updating, and maintaining websites. Leveraging technical, analytical and problem - solving skills to create dynamic, large scale websites.
- Building Angular Services with REST API for asynchronous data from a backend service using RxJS Observables.
- Building React apps using create-react-app, components, Redux & Routing
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with SCRUM.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD). Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3/Bootstrap (grid and flexbox).
- Experienced in developing cloud app solutions on Azure IaaS/PaaS platform using App Services web apps & Azure SQL.
- Architecting and developing cloud computing solutions for Azure PaaS and IaaS platform.
- Angular 6
- React / Redux
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- Sass / Less
- Microsoft Azure
- Angular CLI
- Azure CLI / PowerShell
- Windows Server
- SDLC (Agile, Waterfall)
Confidential, New York, New York
Snr. UI Developer/Architect - Consultant
- Daily bug fixes & maintenance.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Software Developer - Consultant
- Develop site wide page responsive solution to cater to users with varying device screen resolution.
- Refactor code for easy maintenance and setup of code repository using Bitbucket.
- Stand-up UAT/Dev environment to test/review code under development.
- Developed Angular 4 app with TypeScript using Services, Pipes, Components
Azure Cloud Engineer - Consultant
- Developed the Architecture and implemented the solution for converting PaaS infrastructure to IaaS.
- Managed the Azure Infrastructure using Azure web portal, PowerShell & Azure CLI.
- Deployed multiple VMs using a load balancer for IaaS platform.
- Deployed Azure websites using Azure App Services for PaaS.
- Developed Azure IaaS solution using Azure Portal ARM templates & PowerShell/Azure CLI
- Set up Azure storage maintenance (working with blob, file) / Managed disks.
- Setting up Azure Site-to-Site VPN for company’s offshore office in China.
- Developed CI/CD pipeline in Azure platform for hosted app using VSTS
- Integrated Bazaarvoice API into website and developed custom solutions to consolidate and feed company sales data into Bazaarvoice application.
- Managed the development of product registration app integrated with the website using Angular services with REST to Microsoft Dynamics CRM endpoint.
- Managed the development of ASP.NET Web API for website product registration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Integrated jQuery Zoom functionality into Product Display Page
- Integrated 360 degrees image slider for products using jQuery plugin.
- Developed thumbnail-image decorated search box for products using jQuery plugin.
Software Solutions Developer
- Lead a team of six (6) .NET software solution developers that designed enterprise technology solutions to support major functions and initiatives of operational business areas.
- Developed and implemented SSO (Single Sign-On) solution to third party websites using SAML2 protocol. Project was integrated into main website project solution via ComponentSpace package.
- Managed Umbraco CMS code base version control in GitHub repository and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and ensured regular bug tracking fixes by applying updated software patches.
- Managed all production, UAT, development IIS web servers and implemented SSL certificates and SEO URL Rewrite solutions for public facing website. Migrated website SSL binding from SHA-1 to SHA-2 certificate.
- Developed Visual Studio Lightswitch forms over data application for Compliance department to collate, track and report Co-op members’ compliance issues in accordance with NY state regulations.
- SharePoint 2013 Farm Administrator - setup, configured and administered SharePoint 2013 farm in Rackspace cloud hosting environment.
- Developed custom Microsoft SharePoint environment for extranet and intranet along with supporting processes, enabling efficiencies and cross-functional information sharing.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
- Initiated and spearheaded the move from paper based workflow processes to online by developing multiple organization-wide applications built on ASP.NET framework using VB.NET/C# and SQL Server 2008.
- Developed .NET web application used by multiple departments to request services for residents including for residents’ daily census bed count and residents’ census notification system used by nursing department for in-house notification of residents’ location moves.
- Developed web portal for online training videos for the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) program used by the nursing staff.
- Developed Silverlight application used by the human resources department for new employees’ orientation videos.
- Manage Confidential (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) requirements for the organization.
- Worked with marketing team to implement SEO on websites which culminated in higher web traffic across websites.