- Co - founder of a web design and development firm.
- Over 15 years of production management experience.
- I mentor designers and developers, and I am responsible for the overall vision, direction and execution of all design & development projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Well-versed in all aspects of UX Design, Front-End Development, and Software Development Life-Cycle including Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
- Ideation and Discovery Wireframes Storyboarding Persona Creation User Journeys User Stories User and Task Flows
- Information Architecture Data Visualization Affinity Diagrams Team & Client Collaboration High/Low Fidelity Prototypes
- User Centric Design to create elegant and simple design solutions to solve complex UX Challenges UX Research and Analysis
- Prototyping Usability Tests Object Oriented Development Responsive UI for Web & Mobile Platforms Quality Control
- Development Documentation Debugging, Testing and Implementation Web Analytics and Search Engine Optimization.
Adobe CC 2018 Products: Adobe Cloud Platform (AI - Adobe Sensei), Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Analytics, Advertising, Cloud, Acrobat Pro, Document Cloud.
Google Products: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google Business G Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics Analytics for Mobile Apps, Tag Manager, Think with Google, Google Optimize.
Content Management Platforms: WordPress, Bootstrap, Foundation, Drupal, Joomla, Sass.
File Management Tools: PhpStorm, SmartSVN, Bower, Grunt frameworks and GIT code.
Collaboration Design & Development Tools: Realtime Board, Slack, Trello, Jira, Figma.
Wire-framing/Prototyping tools: Indigo Design, InVision, Figma, Sketch, AdobeUXD, Gridbox, Principle Atomic, UXPIn, WebFlow, VISIO, Balsamic, Axure, OmniGraffle.
Mobile Design: Jetstrap, Zeplin, Principle.
Agile Tools: Jira, Git, and other (proprietary software).
User Research Tools: Airtable, Google Analytics. MS Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, GEdit, UltraEdit, SharePoint.
Text Editors: Atom, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Komodo Edit/IDE, Brackets.
eCommerce: Shopify, Shopsite, Magneto, OpenCart, VirtueMart, WooCommerce, WordPress.
Lead UX Designer & Front-End Developer
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Experienced in all stages of UX life cycle, and SDLC. Responsible for the product roadmap, vision, direction and execution.
- Experienced with user - centric design, object-oriented development, user research & analysis, and project documentation.
- Experienced Debugging code. Beta-tested software functionality, and cross-platform design and development compatibility.
- Experience interacting with clients and groups, to define objectives and specifications, define personas, and project costs.
- Engaged closely with the team to determine design strategy, best technical implementation methods and production schedule.
- Created high-fidelity interactive prototypes using Axure, OmniGraffle, Indigo, InVision, Figma, Sketch, Balsamic, and Gridbox.
- Well versed in collaboration software (Realtime Board, Slack, Trello, Jira, Figma)
Co-Founder, Lead UX Designer & Front-End Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for production management of all projects from beginning to end, leading the design and development teams.
- Interacted frequently with clients, providing project updates, and implemented client feedback into UX design & development.
- Expert with Adobe CC 2018, and content management frameworks (WordPress, Bootstrap, Foundation, Drupal, Joomla, Sass)
- Created MySQL databases. Used data with PHP to generate dynamic graphics, and manage apps. using back - end dashboards.
- Setup ecommerce, customized templates to optimize conversion to sales on many platforms (Shopify, Shopsite, Magneto, etc.)
- Created marketing campaigns and managed social media accounts. Monitored web analytics, analyzed and reported data.
- Created usability tests, performed product market analysis and research, and integrated results into project requirements.
- Created estimates, production schedules, and reports, billing reports, and employee evaluations, and performance reports.
Head of Web Services Division, & Front-End Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Led the Web Design & Development Division, providing web design & development services to Fortune 500 companies.
- My work expertise evolved as follows: 1) Production Manager > 2) Graphic Designer > 3) Web Designer > 4) Front - End Developer.
- Experienced in all stages of UX life cycle, and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Provided translation services.
- Designed online marketing campaigns and managed social media accounts.
- Created website flowcharts, data architecture diagrams, & data visualization graphics. Designed, developed, & maintained websites Created & optimized multimedia content.
- Designed corporate branding, packaging, sales & marketing material.
- Created interactive multimedia presentations on DVDs.